[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
NameMerken wrote:
I wonder how fast this build will be with the new flame dash lul.

+ We'll get more cast speed from Unnatural Talent!

Do you mean Unnatural Instict or what's talent?
"
NameMerken wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
NameMerken wrote:
I wonder how fast this build will be with the new flame dash lul.

+ We'll get more cast speed from Unnatural Talent!

Do you mean Unnatural Instict or what's talent?

Ya das dat : ]
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I just checked all your builds.

To be honest, i'm kinda lost between the duelist or this one, not sure wich one to make, lol. Both builds sound and looks great!

Awesome work, is easy to see the dedication that you put in your builds :)
"
LordVondrake wrote:

To be honest, i'm kinda lost between the duelist or this one, not sure wich one to make, lol. Both builds sound and looks great!

Both builds are very good! I played Duelist build for 5 leagues and I enjoyed farming Uber Elders with this Scion build. I even did carries for completely free.

Duelist if you want to go inferno speed and have an easier start. Scion if you want to test the absolute maximum limits of Delve.

Thank you for your kind words (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
LordVondrake wrote:

Both builds are very good! I played Duelist build for 5 leagues and I enjoyed farming Uber Elders with this Scion build. I even did carries for completely free.

Duelist if you want to go inferno speed and have an easier start. Scion if you want to test the absolute maximum limits of Delve.

Thank you for your kind words (:

Knowing myself i'll probably play both.

I'll probably start with the duelist and later switch to the Scion to push further in Delve.

PD: Btw, should be better go to with the normal dps build or directly when in maps switch to MF build to gather currency?

Thanks a lot again!
Last edited by LordVondrake on Aug 31, 2018, 3:58:47 PM
a list of nodes to go for in order would be nice, should definitely add that.
the new jewel makes scioin starter area pretty good what is your thoughts
"
Investments wrote:
the new jewel makes scioin starter area pretty good what is your thoughts

I've already added it in the PoB. We get + 900 HP because of that but it doesn't calculate DPS correctly in PoB. Real DPS should be +200K or so.
im only 13 years old my mom wont let me download pob can you add it into your notes?

or tell me what node to put it in east or south
Last edited by Investments on Sep 1, 2018, 3:10:37 AM
nm found the answer
Last edited by hedpe666 on Sep 1, 2018, 5:42:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info