[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Level 41 or so ATM in the new build. At what point should I look into get disintegrator? Or should I get some other type or some other weapon? Also what hp levels should I get before mapping?
How does this handle delves? Feel squishy as elementalist BV and trying to figure out a second char that can handle deep delving well.
I feel really squishy on t4+ maps, any physical damage bosses melt me, 5.2k hp currently. Merc Izaro with 2h axe easily hits me for 3/4 hp.
Gear Mid Day 3
Not shown here: 2 Might of the Meek and an Unnatural Instinct for jewels.

Sitting on 7.7k life and 31k tooltip with flasks up and full stacks in h/o. Vitality felt quite weak so swapped it out for Hatred until I could afford the vitality watcher's eye (Currently way overpriced at 15-20ex).

Using a blood of the karui since the regen's just not there yet, especially without slayer overleech. Will be a few long days before Disintegrators show up on the market :/

Fun build so far. It's been eating up quite a bit of currency (especially with the three jewels) but it's starting to feel worth it.
Last edited by Aerobus on Sep 3, 2018, 5:38:17 AM
So far so good, saving cash for Unnatural gem now (which will give me like +10 points).

I did lot of changes just for leveling, different 6L setup as i dont wanna invest too much to the slot filled in Kaom in future, and i use Herald of Purity with Culling, it's nice to give monsters some false targets... :)

Spoiler

"
50% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield if you've Killed an Enemy affected by your Damage Over Time Recently (Trickster Ascendancy)

What aspect of this build procs this? I can't see where something is doing damage over time. Can you help me? :)
"
bababiad wrote:
Level 41 or so ATM in the new build. At what point should I look into get disintegrator? Or should I get some other type or some other weapon? Also what hp levels should I get before mapping?

works very well as a temporary measure since no disintergrators are in game
"
felixlein wrote:
"
50% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield if you've Killed an Enemy affected by your Damage Over Time Recently (Trickster Ascendancy)

What aspect of this build procs this? I can't see where something is doing damage over time. Can you help me? :)

blood rage
"
Loudstorm wrote:
I feel really squishy on t4+ maps, any physical damage bosses melt me, 5.2k hp currently. Merc Izaro with 2h axe easily hits me for 3/4 hp.

are you using enfeeble?
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
felixlein wrote:
"

blood rage

No, blood rage does damage over time to yourself (as a kind of panalty). Although the blood rage is stopped immediatly by CWDT setup. It's used to trigger the patheon 50% increased recover buff.

But the acendancy triggers when you KILL AN ENEMY AFFECTED BY YOUR DAMAGE OVER TIME.
Last edited by felixlein on Sep 3, 2018, 8:38:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info