[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Been messing around with the new tree. Ive gotten it up to 9-10 million dps using 2 Bloodseekers and 20-22 aps...

The TLDR here folks is that Berserker is the real deal...

Now I just need to figure out a way to sustain mana when attacking 20 times per second...
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jun 5, 2019, 12:50:46 PM
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Been messing around with the new tree. Ive gotten it up to 9-10 million dps using 2 Bloodseekers and 20-22 aps...

Now I just need to figure out a way to sustain mana when attacking 20 times per second...

Corruptions and Elder/Shaper rings that grant mana on hit instantly keep your mana within acceptable, and sometimes comfortable, parameters.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Deadmaux wrote:

Are you factoring in the base attack speed change?
"
Deadmaux wrote:

Mind posting a pastebin?
im using the updated POB. Ill have to see what it looks like once the gem info gets loaded in tomorrow. I brought the gear level way down to what can be attainable first week to 2 weeks and it still cranks out 3-4 mill shaper @ 21 aps. Using -15 mana cost chest and 1 elreon craft on ring i was able to get 0 cost on the atk.

Once they implement the new DS atk speed modifier and the new Multistrike atk speed modifiers i expect it will probably drop down to somewhere in the 15-17aps range?
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jun 5, 2019, 2:22:31 PM
"
Infernonyc wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:

Mind posting a pastebin?

Reasonable Tree:

https://pastebin.com/mJnrfzhH

Yolo 100s of Ex Tree while still using Bloodseeker Claws:

https://pastebin.com/fwiMBCbG
Thanks for the pastebin
Last edited by Kobalk on Jun 5, 2019, 3:02:58 PM
You still have Frenzy charges, Power charges and Onslaught selected in that link. But you're not on Raider anymore so there isn't anyway to generate them and you don't have PC corrupted Bloodseeker. You also have maxed out Blitz and Rage charges which seems optimistic. The sheet is also using his double crit multi jewels in 3 slots. Realistic DPS before skill changes looks to be around 1.5-2m with flasks up and half that without on decent gear.
Last edited by kan333 on Jun 5, 2019, 3:21:37 PM
"
kan333 wrote:
You still have Frenzy charges, Power charges and Onslaught selected in that link. But you're not on Raider anymore so there isn't anyway to generate them and you don't have PC corrupted Bloodseeker. You also have maxed out Blitz and Rage charges which seems optimistic. The sheet is also using his double crit multi jewels in 3 slots. Realistic DPS before skill changes looks to be around 1.5-2m with flasks up and half that without on decent gear.

Blood Rage and Vaal cold snap for frenzies. Would likely need to run a silver flask instead of the expensive flasks as well. Somewhere in the 1-2m range still sounds about right with starting gear. I am still worried about mana sustain though =/
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jun 5, 2019, 3:56:14 PM
I hope there will be a 3.7 updated build guide for this!
I played this in 3.5 and LOVED it. Will be looking forward to one for 3.7.

Do you know if it will be better to go champion, or zerker this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info