[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
imre wrote:
From the wiki:

'Skills supported by Melee Splash do not receive the AoE gem tag.

Modifiers to AoE (e.g. Area of Effect radius and Area Damage) will apply to the AoE component of Melee Splash. However, damage on target initially struck does not count as an AoE and will not be affected by relevant bonuses, using splash effectively grants a normal hit on the primary target plus a donut-shaped AoE around it.'

For what we aim should be gucci.

Nice. Im trying to POB a version where you run Dread Banner / Brutality / and the phys aura with the impale nodes. I believe it should come out to be more dps but its tricky since none of that stuff is in POB yet.

If you go this route impresence vulnerability might be a core item as well.
Looking forward to the PoB.

Dread Banner, Herald of Purity, Pride, Blasphemy impresence.
Brutality + impale on DS?
Last edited by imre on Jun 6, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
"
imre wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
imre wrote:
From the wiki:

'Skills supported by Melee Splash do not receive the AoE gem tag.

Modifiers to AoE (e.g. Area of Effect radius and Area Damage) will apply to the AoE component of Melee Splash. However, damage on target initially struck does not count as an AoE and will not be affected by relevant bonuses, using splash effectively grants a normal hit on the primary target plus a donut-shaped AoE around it.'

For what we aim should be gucci.

Nice. Im trying to POB a version where you run Dread Banner / Brutality / and the phys aura with the impale nodes. I believe it should come out to be more dps but its tricky since none of that stuff is in POB yet.

If you go this route impresence vulnerability might be a core item as well.
Looking forward to the PoB.

Dread Banner, Herald of Purity, Pride, Blasphemy impresence.
Brutality + impale on DS?

So i made a flask with the mods that need to be subbed in. I hope i got the calcs right on it. Here are the stats that were added as a result of impale not being on, pride not being on, and turning off multistrike for its new affixes.

89% More Melee Physical Damage - 90% impale chance with 98% increased impale effectiveness. Essentially 5 (stacks) * 90% (chance to impale) * 0.1 * 1.98 (impale effectiveness)

18% Increased Melee Physical Damage (Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 91% at gem level 1 (from 70%), up to 112% at gem level 20 (from 94%). Not sure if this is correct or not. Its increased and not more so wont be a huge deal if this portion should be left out).

39% More Physical Damage (Pride)

44% More Melee Attack Speed (new multistrike)
30% Less Attack Damage (new multistrike)
10% Increased Melee Physical Damage (new multistrike)
50% More Damage (new multistrike: 50% more on 2nd hit, 99% more on 3rd)

+1100 Accuracy (just a guestimation on being at around 95% after the formula change).

20% Less Attack Speed (DS getting 80% atk speed modifier)

The 2nd modified flask, which i have toggled off represents if you were to use the Berserk skill until your rage was depleted.

https://pastebin.com/gUMwt16A
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jun 6, 2019, 12:33:06 PM
"
Deadmaux wrote:
So i made a flask with the mods that need to be subbed in. I hope i got the calcs right on it. Here are the stats that were added as a result of impale not being on, pride not being on, and turning off multistrike for its new affixes.

89% More Melee Physical Damage - 90% impale chance with 98% increased impale effectiveness. Essentially 5 (stacks) * 90% (chance to impale) * 0.1 * 1.98 (impale effectiveness)

18% Increased Melee Physical Damage (Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 91% at gem level 1 (from 70%), up to 112% at gem level 20 (from 94%). Not sure if this is correct or not. Its increased and not more so wont be a huge deal if this portion should be left out).

39% More Physical Damage (Pride)

44% More Melee Attack Speed (new multistrike)
30% Less Attack Damage (new multistrike)
10% Increased Melee Physical Damage (new multistrike)
50% More Damage (new multistrike: 50% more on 2nd hit, 99% more on 3rd)

+1100 Accuracy (just a guestimation on being at around 95% after the formula change).

20% Less Attack Speed (DS getting 80% atk speed modifier)

The 2nd modified flask, which i have toggled off represents if you were to use the Berserk skill until your rage was depleted.

https://pastebin.com/gUMwt16A

What is pride? Sorry I don't understand a lot the new stuff coming out in this patch.
Last edited by DynamoHooper on Jun 6, 2019, 3:26:35 PM
Pride is the new 50% reserve physical aura. It starts as monsters take 19% more physical dmg from you. It ramps up to 39% more if you are near the mob for 4 seconds.
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Pride is the new 50% reserve physical aura. It starts as monsters take 19% more physical dmg from you. It ramps up to 39% more if you are near the mob for 4 seconds.

Sounds good, what would we replace for it? Out of Hatred, HoP and War Banner
"
DynamoHooper wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:

If you are impaling, I would run Dread banner, Pride, and Herald of Purity.
What do u think about defensive skill with cwdt, new immortal call steelskin and molten shell ?
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
DynamoHooper wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:

If you are impaling, I would run Dread banner, Pride, and Herald of Purity.

So what do you think the best class for DS? Berserker or even slayer?
"
foma1234 wrote:
What do u think about defensive skill with cwdt, new immortal call steelskin and molten shell ?

Ill probably try out steelskin first.

"
So what do you think the best class for DS? Berserker or even slayer?

I dont see you getting anywhere near enough APS on slayer to make this setup work. The 80% speed modifier on new double strike and the Huge reduction to the speed multistrike gives really make zerker the only viable option from what ive seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info