[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

with all the dps we should get if we go berserker we can probably fit the pulverise gem for event more clear speed right? should help quite a bit since it's the main drawback of the build.
Outside of a guard skill I don't really see what else we can improve with the new gesms but i'd be happy to be proved wrong.
"
imre wrote:
with all the dps we should get if we go berserker we can probably fit the pulverise gem for event more clear speed right? should help quite a bit since it's the main drawback of the build.
Outside of a guard skill I don't really see what else we can improve with the new gesms but i'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Maybe use Berserk too?! MADNESS
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
imre wrote:

What are the rewards and drawdowns of going zerker this league over champion?
I think if at all possible, it would be good to work in impale. The attack rate seems like it would make it ideal for bossing.
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
imre wrote:

That one was so obvious that I forgot to put it in my post, my bad
"
imre wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
imre wrote:

That one was so obvious that I forgot to put it in my post, my bad

Will Pulverize work on DS if it doesn't have the area tag?
From the wiki:

'Skills supported by Melee Splash do not receive the AoE gem tag.

Modifiers to AoE (e.g. Area of Effect radius and Area Damage) will apply to the AoE component of Melee Splash. However, damage on target initially struck does not count as an AoE and will not be affected by relevant bonuses, using splash effectively grants a normal hit on the primary target plus a donut-shaped AoE around it.'

For what we aim should be gucci.
"
imre wrote:
From the wiki:

'Skills supported by Melee Splash do not receive the AoE gem tag.

Modifiers to AoE (e.g. Area of Effect radius and Area Damage) will apply to the AoE component of Melee Splash. However, damage on target initially struck does not count as an AoE and will not be affected by relevant bonuses, using splash effectively grants a normal hit on the primary target plus a donut-shaped AoE around it.'

For what we aim should be gucci.

Nice. Im trying to POB a version where you run Dread Banner / Brutality / and the phys aura with the impale nodes. I believe it should come out to be more dps but its tricky since none of that stuff is in POB yet.
"
Deadmaux wrote:
I think if at all possible, it would be good to work in impale. The attack rate seems like it would make it ideal for bossing.

Do you have a PoB for incorporating impale into this build?
"
DynamoHooper wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:

Do you have a PoB for incorporating impale into this build?

No not yet. All the modifiers have to be put onto a flask or something because they arent in this version of POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info