[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
ArugoHS wrote:

And for no reason my browser doesn't open " Vendor Recipe for %phys weapons" link in levelling section so could you please place full link in answer.

https://imgur.com/a/cM0OqCI
Is it necessary to use two bloodseekers or can i use one with more dmg instead?
I absolutely love playing this build, I basically go back to it every league, please keep up to date on it and I’ll love you forever. I’m excited to see the 3.7 patch!
Unless there is a huge compensation in passive tree changes, this build is as dead as it could be in 3.7.
"
johninator10 wrote:
Is it necessary to use two bloodseekers or can i use one with more dmg instead?
You only get instant leech when you hit with that claw, so if you use a rare in one hand you'll only have instant leech with half your hits. Now that we're capped on leech per hit, you absolutely must have instant leech on every hit unless you want to do some funky overleech hybrid slayer build.

"
nightwolf1515 wrote:
I absolutely love playing this build, I basically go back to it every league, please keep up to date on it and I’ll love you forever. I’m excited to see the 3.7 patch!
"
sx6944 wrote:
Unless there is a huge compensation in passive tree changes, this build is as dead as it could be in 3.7.
Actually this build is getting ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE buffs this league. Yes melee splash is getting its numbers decreased, but the fact that you trigger a lot more explosions makes our AoE effectively MUCH better. We're also getting new supports and passive buffs on the tree which should be at least noticeable. Finally we're getting the new god tier ascendancy for this build: BERSERKER. Omg this is everything we want. We get our stun immunity back and also 75% increased attack speed along with 40% MORE attack speed. Holy shit. We will be attacking so insanely fast. Multistrike is getting a bit of a nerf but it'll still be nuts on beserker.

There's also lots of other general melee buffs, like animation canceling, movement skills, telegraphed attacks, and a full skill rebalance with some flat phys additions (I sincerely doubt double strike will be nerfed significantly). It might be interesting to see what skills get buffs. For instance if blade flurry gets bigger AoE, or reave gets better single target, those could be very viable main skills with double strike in a 4L just for the boys. Definitely Bloodseeker Berserker is going to be nuts one way or another though.

I should be able to get a PoB out before patch goes live, but a full overhaul will be tough since I'm planning to hit this league HARD with a new super special build I've been making for a while. I think the changes will be so good that a full rewrite is warranted though, so I'll try to get that out a few weeks after the patch, but it might be later if I end up super busy.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
Finally we're getting the new god tier ascendancy for this build: BERSERKER. Omg this is everything we want. We get our stun immunity back and also 75% increased attack speed along with 40% MORE attack speed. Holy shit. We will be attacking so insanely fast. Multistrike is getting a bit of a nerf but it'll still be nuts on beserker... Definitely Bloodseeker Berserker is going to be nuts one way or another though.

I should be able to get a PoB out before patch goes live, but a full overhaul will be tough since I'm planning to hit this league HARD with a new super special build I've been making for a while. I think the changes will be so good that a full rewrite is warranted though, so I'll try to get that out a few weeks after the patch, but it might be later if I end up super busy.

So in your opinion, is bloodseeker raider dead? Seems like it to me but just checking so I don't dismantle anything prematurely.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
after the leech nerf is sill posible to make this build with the new slayer?
Thanks for keeping the build up to date!!
Since double strike now has a base chance to inflict bleeding of 25% in 3.7, do you think we can ditch Haemophilia gloves and use a rare pair for more dps/resistances? Also double strike has gotten a nice dmg buff, coupled with berserker/slayer and this build could output twice as much dps/leech - seems insane!
Any idea if this build, with some slight changes to passives tree can be used with dual strike instead of double strike?

Dual strike seems to recurved a massive buff on damage and crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info