Worst Death Penalty mechanics I've ever seen!

Yep, just dying to crap that you don't even see. This game is legit an RNG game

Doesn't matter if you have 8.5k HP, (For reference: https://youtu.be/Ogux18vEwDY?t=207) this game just legit sucks cause most of the time, you die to things that you don't even see

Like, seriously? This game just takes advantage of how everybody has a gambling addiction, that's the only reason why this game even has people playing in it.

Garbage design, overrated game. Everybody just builds 5k+ hp, rest damage, pray you don't get one shot by crap that you can't see.
"
OverratedGame wrote:
Yep, just dying to crap that you don't even see. This game is legit an RNG game

Doesn't matter if you have 8.5k HP, (For reference: https://youtu.be/Ogux18vEwDY?t=207) this game just legit sucks cause most of the time, you die to things that you don't even see

Like, seriously? This game just takes advantage of how everybody has a gambling addiction, that's the only reason why this game even has people playing in it.

Garbage design, overrated game. Everybody just builds 5k+ hp, rest damage, pray you don't get one shot by crap that you can't see.

....what?
Last week I did yellow Elder and his guardians without death. After that I did Oba's Cursed Trove, but I died after opening last strongbox, because room was full of mobs (4-5 times more than in videos on youtube) with no place to lightning warp - I have not seen anything like this before. Was it my mistake? Maybe, but I don't know what I could do better (excluding fast exiting th game).
After that I died on the same T8 map that I killed Elder before. No dangerous mods, but map boss one-shot me. I think that is something wrong with game balance, when Elder do less damage than map boss.
"
Buster1013 wrote:
...Because (in most cases) dying doesn't give you a lesson - if you don't know what mistake you have done, you won't learn anything and repeat mistake in the future.

+1
Like other mentioned, some log would be nice, but it will not happen as this game would loose power similar to traumatic bonds.

"
OverratedGame wrote:
This game just takes advantage of how everybody has a gambling addiction, that's the only reason why this game even has people playing in it.

+1
Everybody here is gambler to some degree. Instead of "the only reason" I would go for "one of the reasons".
yeah it doesnt make any sense. Hope they fix it
Like what is the point of this game anyways over BDO? You do similar crap in BDO, you build so that mobs don't kill you in one hit and then you go damage. At least BDO "had" decent PvP, this game? LOL, you PvE so you can PvE better, repeating an endless cycle of pointlessness.

What is the point? And even if you build 9k HP here you still get bursted. There's no PvP, it's just a speedrun "do the same thing over and over 5k hp, rest damage, mobility specced game"

Literally a glorified console game, it's not even that good. And then you add a 10% death penalty because you think it makes the game more "interesting" when really it enforces a META and doesn't really make it interesting.

Screw off, you can't write a story, you can't design a proper skill tree that actually changes your playstyle from "do the same thing over and over 5k hp, rest damage, mobility specced game," and you can't design proper mechanics so you make insta-cast no animation crap that kills at 8.5k HP

This game is bad designed and just takes advantage of people's gambling addiction, that's it.
Yesterday I died on t7 Zana daily map without any dangerous mod. Instant one-shot death without even half of second to react. 6,5k eHP, 75% elemental resistances and positive chaos resistance is nothing for level 74 map. I think that PoE should have damage cap ex. t1 - 3,5k/second, t10 - 6k/s.

There is very low chance for combat log, because the game is very unbalanced. Imagine rage after reading that level 75 trash mob did 10k damage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Not so easy hitting that 100 is it ;)
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info