[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

grizzly quick question for you mate.

I am running a second CWDT link in shield. I was able to do this by removing culling strike which is not really needed with the damage I do.

So the question is...CWDT, Wave of conviciton, with....??
I was thinking blind or tempest shield which would up my block to 28% and 18% for spells. Just curious what your third choice would be. I am doing some experimenting.

Just looking for feedback if you can grizzly.
I've been loving this build as a boss killer - thanks for putting it together grizzly!

One option is to move Wave of Conviction into a 4L CWDT setup with Increased Duration and Immortal Call - the WOC debuff is quite short without increased duration and could fall off. You can then put projectile weakness on a second CWDT by itself. I've dropped Culling Strike for this, the 10% attack speed for shield charge is barely noticeable.

It also lets you run clarity in your boots/hat instead of weapon/shield, allowing you to weapon swap without losing an aura.

"
ChestyPuller wrote:

I am running a second CWDT link in shield. I was able to do this by removing culling strike which is not really needed with the damage I do.

I was thinking blind or tempest shield which would up my block to 28% and 18% for spells. Just curious what your third choice would be. I am doing some experimenting.

Last edited by mintu on Apr 1, 2019, 10:35:06 PM
my 3 Link CWDT is; CWDT, WOC, and blind support.
my 4 Link CWDT is; CWDT, IC, Ele weakness, proj weakness.

Like you I also dropped culling strike, and moved my clarity out of the shield so I can weapon swap to use flame dash for gap crossing.

I am just not sure if blind support is the best option I was tempted to use storm shield.

I was tempted to move ID to WOC but I think it is better served with my 2 curses?
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Apr 2, 2019, 7:50:13 AM
Can someone explain to me why the passive trees in the leveling section are totaly different from the example for lvl 100. I am new to the game is there some easy way to change a lot of points after leveling stage?
"
ChestyPuller wrote:

Really hard to tell, anything that would boost you or make gameplay smoother, tempest shield wouldn't be horrible

"
Can someone explain to me why the passive trees in the leveling section are totaly different from the example for lvl 100. I am new to the game is there some easy way to change a lot of points after leveling stage?

Yes, you will have to respec after you get to certain point (you will get 20+ respec points from quests, for the rest you will have to use orbs of regret)
Last edited by grizzly40 on Apr 2, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Curses already have a 10sec duration - things should be dead or re-cursed by then.

I am torn on the blind. I lose one more socket right now by supporting blood rage and lightning warp with enhance 4. Shield charge is not great for getting out of a bad situation, so I use LW a fair bit.

"
ChestyPuller wrote:
my 3 Link CWDT is; CWDT, WOC, and blind support.
my 4 Link CWDT is; CWDT, IC, Ele weakness, proj weakness.

Like you I also dropped culling strike, and moved my clarity out of the shield so I can weapon swap to use flame dash for gap crossing.

I am just not sure if blind support is the best option I was tempted to use storm shield.

I was tempted to move ID to WOC but I think it is better served with my 2 curses?
Hey! Noob question here!
I really like this build, and have invested about 3ex already. (core items, death's door, damage per 15 int amulet etc.)
I progressed into Uber lab farming, and now have about 6ex in my stash.

What is the upgrade priority of the gear? (6link, save for watchers eye, corrupted howa)?

Is it possible to get the character to a level, where an Uber Elder run seems doable, if I invest 6ex?

Thanks in advance
"
Hey! Noob question here!
I really like this build, and have invested about 3ex already. (core items, death's door, damage per 15 int amulet etc.)
I progressed into Uber lab farming, and now have about 6ex in my stash.

What is the upgrade priority of the gear? (6link, save for watchers eye, corrupted howa)?

Is it possible to get the character to a level, where an Uber Elder run seems doable, if I invest 6ex?

Thanks in advance

Focus on 6l and good rare items first

With about 8k es you shouldn't be dying at all (including nasty t16 maps), so aim to get 8+k and as much damage as you can get
Grizzle how would an atziris reflection work in this build? Was tempted to get one but the ES loss scares me a bit. have you ever used it and if so what changes did you make or is it not worth it?

Looks great in POB though it will cost me around 1k ES

Also wondering with the curse reflect if its even useful to run curses if I pick this up? I assume it will over write my curses as it reflects. Any advice from you pros?
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Apr 3, 2019, 10:24:11 AM
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Grizzle how would an atziris reflection work in this build? Was tempted to get one but the ES loss scares me a bit. have you ever used it and if so what changes did you make or is it not worth it?

It's definitely not a bad item, but not sure if it's worth it, especially if you can get good synthesised mods on your rare shield. It gives very good resistance + curse immunity, which would probably allow you to drop purity of elements, also bit more damage. Are these bonuses good enough to sacrifice 150-200 flat es? You gotta answer yourself :p

It's definitely very good, but i'd say i'd go for a rare shield, we already ignore the most annoying curse (temp chains), so extra ~1k es would be better imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info