[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

https://pastebin.com/nHWFb0mm im lev 86 on synthesis and my build is dam strong i play blade furry
Last edited by DAINCEPUTNOU on Mar 27, 2019, 6:23:59 PM
So CWDT+WaveOfConviction seems to be a very good combination.
Out lightning damage will always be highest so its always a -25% to lightning resists on enemy when it hits.
Am I missing something here?
Would +2 t socketed aura gems be better in shapers or will the negative level screw the enlighten too much for reservation?

Tested and it screws reservation.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Mar 28, 2019, 4:17:39 PM
First of all, I have to say, that I love your build so far!
But I was wondering: If you could choose between a high int and a high es roll, what would you go for in terms of pure survivability?
i dont seem to have any mana unless i spec into reduction in mana reserve i am using lvl4 enlighten and +1 socket
"
First of all, I have to say, that I love your build so far!
But I was wondering: If you could choose between a high int and a high es roll, what would you go for in terms of pure survivability?

You would need to precise these numbers a bit

"
i dont seem to have any mana unless i spec into reduction in mana reserve i am using lvl4 enlighten and +1 socket

Perhaps you don't have enough max mana, in which case you'll have to go for 1 extra mana reservation node. Or you do something wrong, check if you have level 1 clarity
Why don't we use energy leech support?
"
sotrill wrote:
Why don't we use energy leech support?

Why would we, there are better damage support gems
Should I be using Elemental Weakness or Projectile weakness for more DPS as MS
I am using both curses right now. Cost me 1 jewel slot but I think the double curse makes up for it. 12k ES is fine for me for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info