[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
deathless23 wrote:

Hello, greetings from South America, sorry if my English is not good lol, I have a question, it's my second league and well, today I started a second character with your guide, the only thing I do not understand is the auras, clarity-discipline-purity of elements-wrath, are they used at the same time? , and if so, how do you manage to do that? (I saw some reduction of mana reserved), would be very helpful if you would explain that, I'm just going level 40, and I'm only using wrath and clarity because I can not reach for more xD. Sorry if the question is very noob, I wait for your answer. Regards!

You need items that are listed in the guide, so enlighten level 4 gem, 1% reduced mana reserved wildfire and 1 4% mana reservation reduction to fit all of these auras

Thank you !! One last question, the gems of the written guide are different to the gems of the PoB of bladefurry, my question is , which should I choose, thank you.
"
deathless23 wrote:

Thank you !! One last question, the gems of the written guide are different to the gems of the PoB of bladefurry, my question is , which should I choose, thank you.

PoB

Btw, i lied before. You don't need 1% reduced mana reserved corruption on jewels, just enlighten 4 with +1 gems shaper's touch
Last edited by grizzly40 on Mar 25, 2019, 11:38:16 PM
Btw guys, pob links updated again. I completely forgot about new support for blade flurry version - infused channelling (use it instead of lightning pen), which is a very nice boost (3.5m shaper dps rn with 15k es)

Edit: updated again, 3.6m shaper dps with same es
Last edited by grizzly40 on Mar 25, 2019, 11:38:43 PM
I see your using wave of conviction now. Also is there an open link now? Looks like you dropped frenzy as well as lightning golem and now only have wave of conviction and ancestral protector in our other 3 link?
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Mar 26, 2019, 3:08:34 AM
How does this build compare to the traditional MS Jugg with Grelwood Shank and such? Assuming a budget of 10-15 Ex in either case, would this build have a significant advantage in mapping and/or bosses?
How are these ES numbers possible? I must be missing something. I have semi decent gear on and I'm struggling to hit 8.5k. I know my gear isn't top tier so I don't expect 15k, but I'm miles off. Can someone check out my tinymahuta toon and let me know what I'm not seeing. Thanks guys
DPS wise which is better MS or BF?
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
How does this build compare to the traditional MS Jugg with Grelwood Shank and such? Assuming a budget of 10-15 Ex in either case, would this build have a significant advantage in mapping and/or bosses?

My build is tankier (one of the tankiest builds available) and has rougly 2 times more damage (of course, with enough investment)

"
DPS wise which is better MS or BF?

MS, but bf and other abilities will have very high damage too (3.6m shaper dps with blade flurry for example, end game gear tho)
My current set up this league for the MS.

Still using pure talent until I get a better rare for that spot. The gear is not great yet but it is coming along.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Mar 27, 2019, 1:33:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info