[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

FOR STANDARD - If I currently have around 45E, or 85E if I sell my HH, would it be wise or unwise to roll a new character and try to start out this character? I'm tired of MF farming and want to do deep delves as well as end game bosses.
Hey Grizz I notice in your POB you have checked "Is enemy intimidated". Curious where we get intimidation from?
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Hey Grizz I notice in your POB you have checked "Is enemy intimidated". Curious where we get intimidation from?

Vinktar gives 10% shock on enemy (10% more dmg), that's why i checked it
Nice! had not thought of this. lol
"
mintu wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
mintu wrote:
grizzly, I may have found an improvement on the tree you link (my current POB: https://pastebin.com/eCp2iJZQ - note a lot of dps boosts like flasks/frenzy are disabled) vs the alternative ( https://pastebin.com/3zjNZBuu ).

Gain: 23% more dps and 5 ES, lose ability to shock and 5% movespeed
Or without elemental focus, gain 7% more dps and 5 ES, lose 5% movespeed

I am curious, how do you value shock for deeper delves? For things like uber elder it's obviously pretty minor - but uber elder is also trivial with this build.

Your version is good too, but we have a bit different results for few reasons. First of all, my version has way more intelligence, %intelligence and it scales with intelligence harder, giving more bonuses for small int nodes. Secondly, my jewels were very good and every jewel slot it way more "profitable" than for you. Also you lose 1% max light res :p

It's good that you found out how to improve the build for you, but with high end game gear my version is arguably better (or very similar)

Makes sense - I should have tested this with your POB's gear. So far I just put this together with some gear laying around, haven't bought anything for the build yet. Given how it's already performing, I might not have to. You are absolutely right about the jewels, the ones I have are lousy and just what I needed to cap res.

What are your thoughts on the value of shock in deep delve? Is elemental focus worthwhile?

To be honest, i compared both trees and you are right, pathing to point blank will provide more damage with no sacrifices. It's been 3 seasons now since i made any big changes to the tree, so it's nice that you figured out way to improve it

So basically i made massive changes in the pob, 16k es with over 1m shaper dps per ball (lulz), no changes for blade flurry version. Also i made few changes in the guide
Last edited by grizzly40 on Apr 4, 2019, 9:57:31 AM
Very nice! Given I am at only 12.8k ES and 600k per ball, and given how much better it delves than my ~1k ex life reave/bf, this is now my new delver. I can only imagine what 1mil dps per ball would be like :)

Also with that tree you gain a bit of movement speed - you lose the 5% from Harrier, but gain more from Art of the Gladiator.

https://pastebin.com/LX1kDRFS is the latest - minor tweak to the tree. I think with good enough jewels (and that crazy greatwolf neck), it would be an easy choice to drop the 30str nodes and/or the Fury Bolts cluster in favor of the jewel socket above EO - it's the next 4 nodes to pick up if i go for 100 on this char.
Last edited by mintu on Apr 4, 2019, 11:29:56 AM
Hi guys, i'm sturggeling with my build of this jugg. i'm lacking damage and i don't understand why.

i stuck to this building guide as good as i have curreny to buy the items. surivability is not the point its amazing with this build.

maybe you can give me some advise in which direction i have go with euipment and what gems i have to improve.

thanks in advance for you help.

see my pastbin here: https://pastebin.com/N5TUtpaX
Yo guys !

Anyone know what are the keystones to get discipline, purity of elements and wrath all on at the same time ?

I have 2% mana reserved reduced (each unique jewel i have) and i have enlighten 4 but still not able to run 3 auras !

Thanks in advance for your help,
Kenosinx
"
kenosinx wrote:
Yo guys !

Anyone know what are the keystones to get discipline, purity of elements and wrath all on at the same time ?

I have 2% mana reserved reduced (each unique jewel i have) and i have enlighten 4 but still not able to run 3 auras !

Thanks in advance for your help,
Kenosinx

You will need +1 gems Shaper's Touch to bring the Enlighten up to level 5, giving an additional 4% reduction. Alternatively you can grab 2 -4% nodes by Sovereignty or Sovereignty itself for -6% might be enough (and take the aura effectiveness node to get to it).
Griz made changes? I can smell the regrets burning now. Grabbing POB and seeing what is new

I lost 1400 ES on this tree so far. Still working with it, not sure fertile mind is going to make up for that.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Apr 4, 2019, 3:07:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info