[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Thanks for the build, just did Shaper with underlevelled support gems (because I flipped them shortly before :P).

Single-target can be decent if you invest into it. I went with a +2 Bow for clear for now, which is very cheap to get thanks to The Porcupine div card and Essence of Rage. For single-target I'm using Frostferno. I like this setup more than weapon-swapping because that's annoying and Mirage Archer adds a nice bit of add-clear for bosses.

So yeah, this build definitely isn't as faceroll-easy to gear as an Arc trapper, but that is clearly stated in the guide :)
Bow alternatives that work: Quill Rain, Doomfletch Prism, any bow with good ele dps and aps

Endgame you will want to swap for a porcupine-derived bow and craft +3 on it. Hopefully there's some spicy veiled mods.

For those in maps: are you using the listed tree and keeping the scion start? Or instead are you traveling up into the Shadow area to grab those juicy notables??
Hello, i am confused as to why conversion(s) are being used even with the 2 threshold jewels? does it not only deal fire already?
"
Any other bow worth investing on or is quill rain still bis?
Quill Rain is exactly the same for this build in patch 3.5. The nerf to Quill Rain hit skills like Toxic Rain, elemental hit was already receiving the less damage.

"
Single target of this build is practically not existent in 3.5 -

Will update in the future if it gets better but I'm starting to doubt it.
The death of Elemental Hit single target is greatly exaggerated. Chin Sol was the only item hit and it took a massive 100% more multiplier and cut it in half. We still have several other more multipliers that work on the absurd base damage of Elemental Hit.

"
Thanks for the build, just did Shaper with underlevelled support gems (because I flipped them shortly before :P).

Single-target can be decent if you invest into it. I went with a +2 Bow for clear for now, which is very cheap to get thanks to The Porcupine div card and Essence of Rage. For single-target I'm using Frostferno. I like this setup more than weapon-swapping because that's annoying and Mirage Archer adds a nice bit of add-clear for bosses.

So yeah, this build definitely isn't as faceroll-easy to gear as an Arc trapper, but that is clearly stated in the guide :)
The madman actually started a league with Ele Hit! Wow! Grats on the Shaper Kill

"
Hello, i am confused as to why conversion(s) are being used even with the 2 threshold jewels? does it not only deal fire already?
It's converting the other base damages on the Gem. While the gem only chooses to shoot fire, it can take the flat lightning and cold on the gem and convert it to fire. This huge base damage then goes through several More multipliers before reaching the tip of our bow. :)

This build is awesome (Also started with it - leveled as frost blades, was rough until I got the two gems, at which point the build became absurd)

Curious as to any opinions on what to put skill points into after the tree is "done"? (happens mid 80s)
"
Guenselmann wrote:

Hello, i took a look at your build. Do you swap anything for clear / bosses? Your passive tree is very interesting. One extra jewel and more elemental damage with very few hp loss. I think i'll do something very alike.
Do you think its safe enough for HC ?
"
milk8888 wrote:
Hello, i took a look at your build. Do you swap anything for clear / bosses?

Nope, I never use the Chin Sol in my second weapon set because I prefer keeping up the Mirage Archer of my clearing setup even for bosses. It applies Combustion so that I can use Elemental Focus in my single target setup and adds a nice bit of consistent damage.
Great Build right there!

But I have some question b4 start building this:

>im planning to use UI on top right scion and might of the meek in below scion wheel. is there any chance to make build great with crit stuff? how do u deal with accuracy (without RT)

>im planning to use +3 +4 for both single and clearing. is there any good gem setup u can come up with?

>which one is better for crafting +3/+4 bow - wed base or short bow base?

>while im reading throught the comment, i saw a comment u talk about quill rain doesnt affect EH. but on the bow it say 40% less dmg = EH dmg will decrease compared to the old version of quill rain (40% less weapon damage)

thanks
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
This build is awesome (Also started with it - leveled as frost blades, was rough until I got the two gems, at which point the build became absurd)

Curious as to any opinions on what to put skill points into after the tree is "done"? (happens mid 80s)
I encourage people to take the build their own direction. Personally I just stack life through the nodes near shadow starting area.

"
Do you think its safe enough for HC ?
I can't personally vouch for this build in HC but it's quite tanky in terms of overleech and HP stacking. It lacks defensive layers like Fortify and endurance charges however.

"
Great Build right there!

But I have some question b4 start building this:

>im planning to use UI on top right scion and might of the meek in below scion wheel. is there any chance to make build great with crit stuff? how do u deal with accuracy (without RT)

>im planning to use +3 +4 for both single and clearing. is there any good gem setup u can come up with?

>which one is better for crafting +3/+4 bow - wed base or short bow base?

>while im reading throught the comment, i saw a comment u talk about quill rain doesnt affect EH. but on the bow it say 40% less dmg = EH dmg will decrease compared to the old version of quill rain (40% less weapon damage)

thanks
Crit is certainly possible. Consider Elemental Overload if you don't want to get multi. Also consider Juggernaut/Deadeye for accuracy.

The faster attack speed bow bases are better than the elemental damage with attack bases as far as I know but the godly bows with godly gear will be very close in terms of PoB numbers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info