[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Decided to put all my guides on hold for the moment. Thanks for your support if you've used this build or supported my content in the past.

Intro:

Back in patch 3.3 Elemental Hit saw a massive revamp and it has become a premeire ability for both MF and Bossing. The superb bossing has been shown by PoeDan79 doing this very impressive 2 minute Uber Elder Kill. The insane clearspeed of Elemental Hit has been shown by Windz with his Magic Find Deadeye version of the build. This guide will be the culmination of my research and presenting what I feel is the best all-around version of Elemental Hit for people who want to try the ability out. Like my other guides I will present options for you to choose from and I always encourage people to use the guide as a guideline for taking the things you like and making the build your own! My perspective throughout most of this guide is that of a Softcore player looking to do all the content in the game with a single build so I will lean more towards single target than clearspeed.

Keystones taken with this build: Avatar of Fire, Resolute Technique, Unwavering Stance, Vaal Pact, Point Blank, Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics

Quick Reference:
Spoiler
Final Skill Tree

Links
  • Single Target: Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Combustion - Fire Penetration - Damage on Full Life
  • Clearing: Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Combustion - Fire Penetration
  • Cast When Damage Taken - Molten Shell
  • Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks

Item Stat Priority
  • Weapon/Quiver: + Level of Gems > Attack Speed > Elemental Damage with Attacks
  • Helm/Armor/Gloves/Belt/Boots: Kaoms(body/boots)/Tombfists, Rares - Life > Resists
  • Rings/Amulet: Pyre, Rares - Life > Resists > Flat Elemental Damage
  • Jewels: Combat Focus, Rares - Life > Attack Speed > Damage > Utility

Alternate Might of the Meek Tree

Latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/TB7zTssr

YouTube: New Video for 3.9 Metamorph League!

Full Playlist of all my videos related to Ele Hit since the start of the guide!
A couple highlights from the above series:

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n

Update Log:
Spoiler
3.12 Updates:
  • Nothing meaningful to add to this build. I plan on revisiting this build in 3.12 most likely and update the PoB. Interesting to look out for some of the new base types added with Heist.

3.11 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Nothing meaningful to add to this build. I did not get a chance to play this build on 3.11 and have not updated the PoB.
3.10 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Cluster Jewels have some potential with the build but for simplicity of the guide and skill tree they will be omitted from the guide. As always, I encourage players to experiment with the build and make it their own. The current endgame tree does path near quite a few cluster jewel options.
3.9 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Some very exciting support gem changes and changes in general to how bow skills will function. Addition of Skitterbots last patch make this build an attractive one for the upcoming league.
3.8 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Replacing Immortal Call with Molten Shell throughout the guide. Removal of Soul of Arakali "Tip and Trick" since there is not a reliable way to stop damage over time.
  • Addition of Summon Skitterbots as an Aura.
3.7 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Added Anger in the Auras section due to the new Mortal Conviction changes.
  • Removal of synthesized implicit mentions throughout the guide.
  • Removal of Immortal Call and changes to Soul of Arachali Pantheon mentions.
3.6 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Added 3.6 Gear snapshot.
  • New Uniques! - Mention of Offering to the Serpent in the gloves section.
  • New implicits! - Level of Socketed Gems > Bow Gems = Support Gems (if using empower) now mentioned in Weapon section. Onslaught on Hit is now mentioned in ring section. Endurance Charge when hit implicit is now mentioned in Body Armor section.
  • While leech nerfs are relevant it doesn't really change anything in the guide. You will simply need to attack more often and play more careful during immunity phases.
  • Tombfists have been nerfed but likely still the gloves I will be using.
  • Removed Chin Sol from Quick Reference, updated my overall recommended 2nd subascendancy to Pathfinder over Raider.
3.5 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Updated pastebin with what I am using along with a gear snapshot. Remember that the PoB and my current version isn't necessarily what I consider the best, it's just what I'm using at the moment.
  • New Video with my thoughts on Ele Hit in 3.5!
  • Added a note in Gem Links that Blood Rage can be overleveled - but you need to manually cast it.
  • Removed some references to Call of the Brotherhood to prevent confusion.
  • 2. Gear section has gone through some touchups! Added several fossil recipes. Added mention of Veiled mods that we are interesting for the build.
  • Removed note from boots section about crafting Elemental Damage with attacks (no longer on the crafting bench).
  • Added Note about +2 Socketed Support Gems and Empower in the Weapon Section
  • Added a question about why my PoB is different than the "Final Tree" in the 7. Questions I've Answered
3.4 Updates:
Spoiler
  • Sample Gear snapshot for current (750+ Delve) added.
  • Sample Gear snapshot for Early Delve League has been added.
  • With the Combat Focus jewel change I have chosen to move away from Call of the Brotherhood which converted 40% of lightning damage to cold damage. The fact that it's hit twice by the conversion penalties means a Rare ring will perform better so the ring section updated.
  • Depending on what the bottleneck is for Delving I will consider dropping Resolute Technique for EO if that becomes a better option.
Contents:

• 1. Pros and Cons
  • 2. Gear
  • 3. Gems and Links
  • 4. Bandits + Ascendancy + Pantheon
  • 5. Leveling + Skill Trees
  • 6. Tips and Tricks
  • 7. Questions I've Answered
  • 8. Thank you + Other Guides

1. Pros and Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
  • All Content Viable.
  • Tanky. Huge amounts of life, Dodge, Spell Dodge. Slayer "Life Leech is not Removed at Full Life" and massive Leech rate through Pantheon/Passive Tree make this one of the tankiest builds.
  • Resolute Technique. Gearing becomes simple when you don't care about crit or accuracy.
  • Unique Items Heavy. This is a major pro for me so I don't have to answer as many questions on gearing decisions! Makes things simple to gear for, no tricky rares to find and hunt on trade websites.

Cons:
  • Not a great league starter. On top of the notoriously difficult leveling of Scions this build relies on many uniques. You are at the mercy of the "meta" when it comes to the prices of said uniques and in an SSF environment the build basically cannot function without the Combat Focus threshold jewels.
  • Have to reroll some map mods. Elemental Reflect is not possible for this build. Even with Sibyl's Lament, Yugul Pantheon, and Primeval Force you do too much damage and will 1-shot yourself against reflect.
  • Can be high budget. Without giving you a lecture on economics (supply and demand) I'll just mention it for the third time: The build relies on uniques. If GGG suddenly decides that Combat Focus jewels are going to be ultra-rare then the build will be hard to afford. Before getting started with this build take a peek at the gear recommendations and see what the prices of those uniques are and if it's in the range of things you can afford with your level of currency.
2. Gear
Spoiler
In Depth Gear Explanation
Spoiler
Helm
Spoiler
Rare. Good spot to pick up Life, Resists, and Int. No helm enchant is mandatory but any of the Elemental Hit Enchants (Attack Speed/Damage/Ailments) or Blood Rage Attack Speed are nice to have. If you want to take a faster movespeed/mf approach consider helms like Rat's Nest or Devoto's Devotion. Lightpoacher is a great helm depending on the Abyss Jewels at your disposal and how many links you have availble. Frostferno needs to be mentioned for people taking an approach that uses Cold to Fire to convert the other 50% of their cold damage, this helm gives +4 (possibly up to +8 with double corruptions!) to Elemental Hit which scales very well with gem levels. If you are looking to use Delve fossils to craft a helm try Scorching/Prismatic!

Stats to look for: Life > Resists > Int
Chest
Spoiler
Kaom's Heart. Absolute no-brainer here. Life and Fire Damage. In a pre-kaom's world consider items like Shoud of the Lightless/Belly/Loreweave/Perfect Form/Greeds Embrace or a rare with good defensive stats. If your goal is to eventually move into Kaom's then don't worry about the sockets/links in the chest.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Resists

NOTE: New Endurance Charge when hit implicit is great for rare chests!
Weapon
Spoiler
Rares. Chin Sol is still great with 50% More Damage with Arrow Hits at Close Range. However, rares with + to gem levels are more preferred, as I mentioned in the Helms section Elemental Hit scales very well with Gem Levels! Porcupine Divination Cards need to be mentioned for a cheap 6 link bow that can be given +2 to fire gems via a Shrieking Essence of Rage. If you are looking to use fossils for crafting a bow. Block Physical and Elemental mods and you'll likely get + skill gems for a prefix, adding attack mods increases your chance for things like 20% more damage for socketed attacks! Corroded + Metallic + Serrated + Jagged is what I use.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): + Gem Levels > Attack Speed > Elemental Damage with Attacks (% or flat damages) > Utility (charge generation, chance for double damage, etc.)

NOTE: End Gamers using Empower look for the +2 Level of Socketed Support Gems! Check PoB if this is more DPS for you!
Quiver
Spoiler
Rare. For the single target setup it's a non-fancy life and attack speed quiver. Elemental Damage with attacks, Movespeed, or a Point Blank Corruption would be top tier things for the single target setup. On the clearspeed weapon swap there are some interesting choices between items like Rigwald's Quills or Drillneck to pick up Fork/Pierce as nice quality of life for clearing.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Attack Speed > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Utility (Movespeed, Pierce, Point Blank)
Gloves
Spoiler
Tombfist's. Abyss Jewels and Intimidate are great for the build. None of the glove enchants are particularly useful "of reflection" is a nice defensive one. An elemental weakness curse corrpution is probably the best for those link-strapped and using Kaom's. Sadima's Touch need to be mentioned for those using Elemental Hit to Magic Find. Offering to the Serpent look to be great gloves to replace the Slayer sub-ascendancy choice all together if it's in your price range.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Resists > Attack Speed

NOTE: Gripped Gloves are a nice base for those going for a rare! Elemental Weakness Corruption for big spenders!
Belt
Spoiler
Rare. Stygian Vises are great because of Abyssal Jewels. Depending on how you're doing with resists this may be a great place to pick up a Flask Effect Duration or Flask Charges Gained mod. Headhunter or Bisco's Leash need to be mentioned for the go-fast Magic Find folk.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Resists > Increased Flask Effect Duration/Increased Flask Charges Gained

NOTE: A combo I like is using a Stygian Vise + Kaoms Roots for Bossing but then Headhunter + Rare Boots for mapping!
Boots
Spoiler
Kaom's Roots. Specifically for the Uber Elder Fight. Elder performs a Siphon Attack that slows below base movement speed and Kaom's prevents that. Atziri's Step, Bubonic Trail, and Seven League Steps are great outside of that fight as well as just getting good generic rare movespeed boots.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Movespeed > Life > Resists/Int

NOTE: Leech, Damage, or Attack Speed if you've killed recently and Movement Speed if you haven't been hit recently are all good boot enchants but are not required.
NOTE: A combo I like is using a Stygian Vise + Kaoms Roots for Bossing but then Headhunter + Rare Boots for mapping!
Amulet
Spoiler
Yoke of Suffering. On top of giving stats and resist this gives a source of Enemies Take Increased Damage which is a More multiplier to your damage (additive with intimidate). The amulet allows fire damage to Shock on top of Ignite and Cold Snap allows Chill. Elemental Hit itself gives more damage against enemies with ailments and this amulet is another source. Crit versions of the build could consider going Xoph's Blood to avoid the left side of the tree all together and pick up something like the scion life wheel or all of the bow/crit nodes near Ranger.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Resist > Elemental Damage to Attacks
Rings
Spoiler
Pyre or Rare(s) will depend on if you're using Cold to Fire for conversion or not. I prefer the Pyre version of the build. I prefer using a Rare ring in the other slot instead of Call of the Brotherhood because the lighting damage is converted to cold and the cold is then converted to fire meaning it is hit twice by the Combat Focus conversion penalties.

Stats to look for (if you're using a rare): Life > Resists > Elemental Damage with attacks > Attack Speed > Flat Ele Damage
Flasks
Spoiler
  • Quicksilver. Adrenaline is great.
  • Life Flask. Instant with Bleed Removal is my preference.
  • Wise Oak. Requires Fire to be your highest resist to get penetration. If you can manage to triple balance your resists then you'll get Elemental Damage Reduction of all 3 types durring the flask effect.
  • Phasing/Onslaught/Sulfur/Vinktars/Taste of Hate/Dying Sun Flex flask for personal preference.

Look for Increased Duration and removal of Bleed/Freeze/Curse.
Jewels
Spoiler
Combat Focus jewels are essential to the build to make it to where the build always chooses the fire version of Elemental Hit. Outside of those two jewels Generic Life/Attack speed jewels will be great. Figuring out which jewel is better for your build and setup will be determined by the rest of your gear. Check Path of Building to see what works for your individual setup. Watcher's Eye should be mentioned for those not using Blood Magic. The Anger effects are probably the most relevant for this build (Damage Pen especially).

Stats to look for: Life > Attack Speed > Damage

NOTE: Below is a list of sample gear I used along with what content I was able to do with that gear. These gear choices are not always optimal. As a content creator I will try things out if they are new or different or just for variety sake. Use these gear snapshots as possible inspiration and not as an end-all-be-all for gear choices. The above In Depth Gear Explanation has my recommendations for new players trying the guide.

3.3 Deathless Uber Elder. Slayer/Raider.
Spoiler
3.4 Start of League for Delve 600 and Atlas Progression (Corrupted Reflect no problem!) - Slayer/Elementalist.
Spoiler
3.4 750+ Delving - Slayer/Pathfinder.
Spoiler
3.5 Magic Finding (Delve 350~ and T16 Underground Sea Farming) - Slayer/Pathfinder.
Spoiler
3.5 Deathless Uber Elder and Deathless Syndicate Mastermind - Slayer/Pathfinder.
Spoiler
3.6 Deathless Uber Elder and Cortex
Spoiler
3. Gems and Links
Spoiler
Elemental Hit
Spoiler
Single Target:
Elemental Hit* - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Mirage Archer** - Fire Penetration - Damage on Full Life***

Clearing:
Elemental Hit* - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Combustion - Mirage Archer** - Fire Penetration

If you are using Frostferno I like putting my Single Target:
Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Mirage Archer** - Combustion***

*NOTE: Cold to Fire is top priority if you aren't using Pyre Ring.
**NOTE: Experiment with taking out Mirage Archer for Faster Attacks if it suits your playstyle more!
***NOTE: End Gamers using Empower look for the +2 Level of Socketed Support Gems! Check PoB if this is more DPS for you!

Remember to try out different gems to suit your setup and consult Path of Building if you want the best numbers! Elemental Focus will often show up as a huge MORE multiplier for your damage but it removes the ability to Shock and Ignite which would be a huge detriment to your damage! ***NOTE: If you are using a Clearing and a Single Target setup together you can apply ailments with your Clearing and then use Ele Focus on your Single Target setup.
Auras
Spoiler
Summon Skitterbots. Applies Chill and Shock which is a MORE multiplier for Elemental Hit.

Anger should be mentioned if you can pick up a Watchers Eye that can do things like Fire Pen.

Before Blood Magic consider things like Flammability-Blasphemy/Herald of Ash/Arctic Armor/Your Favorite Aspect.
Utility
Spoiler
Cast When Damage Taken – Molten Shell
  • Molten Shell gives a nice effective HP boost when you take a big hit. You can also experiment with other Guard skills (Steelskin, Immortal Call) but remember they share a cooldown so you can't use multiple.

Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks
  • Great mobility and gap crossing.

Lightning Golem
  • Gives attack and movespeed if you can afford to get the links.
  • Can be annoying to recast and keep up so try having a high level Cast When Damage Taken. Culling Strike, Blind, and/or Increased Item Rarity are good ways to get more value from your golem.

Decoy Totem
  • A great utility totem which helps for bosses.
Other Nice to Haves
Spoiler
Vaal Grace
  • Some extra survivability for bosses.

Vaal Haste
  • For all the speed demons.
  • With any of these Vaal Skills consider linking to Increased Duration!
Quality Priority
Spoiler
Elemental Hit > Damage Supports (All give .5% increase) > Attack Speed Supports (GMP)
4. Bandits + Ascendancy + Pantheon
Spoiler
Bandit:
  • Kill them all. Help Alira if you want to go down the Crit path.

Ascendancy:
  • Slayer
  • Pathfinder
  • Path of the Duelist

Alternatives: Pathfinder could be swapped for Raider, Elementalist, Juggernaut, Inquisitor, Chieftan, or Berzerker for individuality sake!

Pantheon:
  • Major God – Soul of Arachali with 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently
    • If you use Blood Rage it will count as a damage over time. In single target fights optimal play will be letting the Blood Rage fall off before casting it again to benefit from this Pantheon.
  • Minor God – Gruthkul for mapping Yugul for Uber Elder
5. Leveling + Skill Trees
Spoiler
These items can be useful while leveling: Goldrim, Tabula, Wanderlust, Prismweave, Silverbranch, Hyrri's Bite, Storm Cloud, Quill Rain, Lochtonial Caress, Karui Ward, String of Servitude (resists), Pyre, Thief's Torment, and buying skill/support gems with quality ready to be socketed in!

IMPORTANT: You cannot level as Elemental Hit without the Combat Focus Jewels.

Alternatives: If you have a favorite way of leveling (Abberaths Hooves, Poets Pen, Sunder, etc.) then do that!

1. Low Level Tree

Rush Avatar of Fire and Resolute Technique for the switch to Elemental Hit. Early game it's standard bow leveling.

MainSkill: Ice Shot - Volley - Added Cold - Mirage Archer - Added Lightning - Onslaught - Pierce
Mobility: Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks
MainSkill (Replaces Ice Shot): Elemental Hit - Volley - Mirage Archer - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Onslaught

IMPORTANT: You cannot level as Elemental Hit without the Combat Focus Jewels.

2. When in Doubt Life it Out

Pick up Lava Lash and start grabbing more life to make leveling smooth. The normal lab doesn't really do much for us so we can forgo that. Consider grabbing Cold to Fire Support or Pyre ring for a higher base damage with Elemental Hit.

MainSkill: Elemental Hit - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Fire Pen
Aura: Anger

3. Normal and Cruel Lab

While normal Lab doesn't really do much for the character, getting access to Slayer Overleech is huge for survivability. Picking up Vitality Void and the mana leech node underneath is great before we get to Blood Magic. Point Blank and Acro are next on the priority list.

MainSkill: Elemental Hit - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Fire Pen
Utility: Cast When Damage Taken - Molten Shell

4. Final Skill Tree

I usually do Blood Aqueducts until 66, questline up to Kitava, do my Cruel and Merc Labs, and then kill Kitava. For endgame bossing Acro/Phase Acro are quite nice!

If you're leveling past the recommended skill tree there are many options. I recommend filling in more life or jewel sockets.

Alternatives: These trees are guideline, go off the beaten path and make the build your own!

Alternate Might of the Meek Tree
6. Tips and Tricks
Spoiler
Boss Killing
  • Get close with Chil Sol. It should be obvious when you read the item but you need to get really close for the massive MORE multipliers of Point Blank and Chin Sol. Use the massive life pool and slayer overleech to tank content but make sure you keep attacking.

7. Questions I've Answered
Spoiler
What about X Item? What About Y Support? What about Z Ascendancy?
Spoiler
I always encourage people to make the build their own. All of my guides are just that, guidelines. Take what is useful and apply your own ideas and create ways to make it work for your situation.
Why is your PoB different?
Spoiler
I am always experimenting with the build and the guide is simply a guideline. I have tried a deep delving build that was using a dual Ichimonji setup for fortify swapping and using Dying Sun and Taste of Hate to scale extra projectiles and survivability. I have tried an inspired learning version of the build for faster mapping. If you simply want to copy my PoB and not read the guide then do so at your own risk!
What makes elemental hit so strong?
Spoiler
In 3.3 the skill got a revamp in order to get a ton of base damage in all three elements. The caveat is that it can only pick 1 of the three elements at a time. Step 1 is to use the Combat Focus jewels so that it picks only the fire mode of Elemental Hit. Step 2 is to convert the other damages (Cold and Lightning) to Fire in order to get a huge base damage. Step 3 is applying Ailments as they are MORE multipliers to the base Skill Gem.
  • Step 1 - Combat Focus Jewels are self explanatory. Basically required so we're always hitting with the fire mode of the ability. If Ele Hit chose Lightning or Cold, yes part of the damage will be converted but the base fire damage of the ability isn't part of it.
  • Step 2 - Converting can be done in a few ways. My version of the build uses Avatar of Fire and Pyre. Cold to Fire support gem is a popular alternative to Pyre.
  • Step 3 - Shock is applied through Yoke of Suffering allowing all elemental damage to shock. Shock chance is picked up through Yoke and passive points near Force of Nature. Ignite is handled through combustion support gem which also gives pen and a more Multiplier. Chill is handled through Cold Snap. These combined give a MORE multiplier through the elemental hit skill gem and through Yoke itself.
Xophs?
Spoiler
Explained above - Yoke gives a ton of damage because of Shock and also as a source of Enemies Take Increased which acts like a MORE multiplier (additive with Intimidate).
Resolute Technique? Elemental Overload?
Spoiler
I value the 100% chance to hit that RT provides over a conditional More multiplier that EO provides. Damage is not the issue of the build but if this ability ever sees nerfs then these options need to be considered. Having consistency of hits also plays into having a reliable source of steady overleech.
Deadeye or Ranger instead?
Spoiler
Ranger is more damage. Scion is more tanky.
Weapon swap why?
Spoiler
I like having a clear ability on one bow and a single target on the other. Moving away from Kaom's Heart or using Frostferno gives you more options for links and is a perfectly acceptable way to play the build.
Frostferno
Spoiler
A simply great option for Elemental Hit, I just choose not to use it. Frostferno gives 4 gem levels which is great for Elemental hit because it scales so well with gem levels. Each gem level adds base damage of all three types which gets converted. 4 levels is roughly 40% more damage. Combine this with a free Cold to Fire support gem and you have one of the most powerful items for the build. The life/stats you lose on the helm are gained back from having the option to use a ring (opens up the slot I dedicate to Pyre). As with all my guides weigh the pros and cons of different approaches to the build and make it work for you.
8. Thank you + Other Guides
Spoiler
  • Thank YOU for reading! I appreciate the success stories in the thread.
  • Special shoutout to all the people who drop by and hangout on Twitch as well as my Followers/Subs!

Other Guides
Last edited by thi3n on Apr 20, 2021, 4:36:45 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2021, 12:09:56 PM
Great guide but can you correct the leveling guide ? You mixed this build with a deadeye wand build.
sup thi3n
can i ask what is ur tooltip in game ? xd
Is this build MF vialbe? I would love to farm some red tier map like guardians or elder map.
"
Great guide but can you correct the leveling guide ? You mixed this build with a deadeye wand build.
You took a peek too early while I was still moving over the formatting! Haha it's up to date now.

"
sup thi3n
Hi

"
can i ask what is ur tooltip in game ? xd
Unbuffed in town it's 60k I think?

"
Is this build MF vialbe? I would love to farm some red tier map like guardians or elder map.
I did not make this build with MF in mind. However, any build is MF viable by just taking off gear for gear with increased item quantity. See how much you can get away with taking off! Depends on what pieces you take off and what level of content you're trying to farm. Best of luck finding that balance!
I've tried this build but it felt really weak. I can't even clear a decent roll tier 14-15 map. I kept dying a lot. even sitting on 8k HP. Could you take a look at my build and let me know what went wrong?
Also I couldn't load your pob :(
Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Jul 24, 2018, 3:08:19 PM
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
I've tried this build but it felt really weak. I can't even clear a decent roll tier 14-15 map. I kept dying a lot. even sitting on 8k HP. Could you take a look at my build and let me know what went wrong?

Well, I did literally all endgame except Uber elder so far at level 80 deathless (shaper/uber atziri)
It was super easy. Quick look at your profile I see that you're using lion's roar, which does nothing. Drop it and use 2 utility flask. Also your 21/20 ele hit should be in your chin sol.
"
Anavels wrote:
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Well, I did literally all endgame except Uber elder so far at level 80 deathless (shaper/uber atziri)
It was super easy. Quick look at your profile I see that you're using lion's roar, which does nothing. Drop it and use 2 utility flask. Also your 21/20 ele hit should be in your chin sol.

I've fixed that and it was ridiculously strong. Clearing tier 16 with strong mods + beyond like nothing. Thank you :D.
One of the strongest build i've played throughout the years (played during double dipping/ES/frostwall days)
Can vouch for the viability of the build.

+++

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info