[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I looked at the pob link, and its showing 67k shaper dps. Is it really doing all this with low dps or is something outdated
"
Chin Sol now deals 50% (down from 100%) more damage with Arrow Hits at close range and has 200-260% (up from 150-180%) increased physical damage.

Can't tell if this is a buff or nerf... Less incentive to be in close range?
Last edited by LaysOriginal on Dec 5, 2018, 1:07:17 AM
Looking to use this build as the second one this league, I think we can replace chin sol with a solid shaper bow with +3 to gems. +4 frostferno is back, I think things are looking good.
Second-class poe gamer
"
LaysOriginal wrote:
"
Chin Sol now deals 50% (down from 100%) more damage with Arrow Hits at close range and has 200-260% (up from 150-180%) increased physical damage.

Can't tell if this is a buff or nerf... Less incentive to be in close range?

surely nerf!
Hi, I wanted to try and do this as my first char (level with something else and then respec once I have the jewels) anyone have any good builds that respecc well?
New Video with my thoughts on Ele Hit in 3.5!

"
Why most people take slayer + pathfinder/raider?

Why not anti reflect elementalist?
I love using elementalist! Was great for my atlas strategy of shaping maps up 5 tiers.

"
i'll be trying this build as my league starter next week but the coments on leveling makes me scary hehe

i'll be runing acts as a party so i hope i can manage the pain
It is HARD to level this build as a league starter. Much easier to do as a second build of the league but let me know how it goes if you end up trying to league start with it, I'm curious!

"
I looked at the pob link, and its showing 67k shaper dps. Is it really doing all this with low dps or is something outdated
It's low tooltip DPS. If you're looking for a high tooltip DPS build this one won't do it for you.

"
Looking to use this build as the second one this league, I think we can replace chin sol with a solid shaper bow with +3 to gems. +4 frostferno is back, I think things are looking good.
Yep those are my thoughts which I mention in the new video as well!

"
Hi, I wanted to try and do this as my first char (level with something else and then respec once I have the jewels) anyone have any good builds that respecc well?
Might want to try Blade Vortex, Rain of Arrows, or even Frost Blades/Molten Strike. Alternatively just make it as a second character once you get the gear!
Last edited by thi3n on Dec 6, 2018, 1:11:25 AM
thanks for the response!
double post
Last edited by CryptoSC on Dec 5, 2018, 5:59:27 PM
why do you use GOLDWYRM? is this mf build lol?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
why do you use GOLDWYRM? is this mf build lol?
When farming sulphite for the build I actually had a gear swap with Devoto's, Queen of the Forest, Headhunter, Sadimas, Goldwyrm, 2 ventors, and a quant shaper amulet. Reserved 25% of my life for Grace and swapped flasks into Jade + Stibnite for fast mapping. T16 Underground Seas were no problem! It's worth noting my gems were all 21/20 and the build was very min/maxed at that point (elemental weakness corrupted sadimas).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info