[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Great guide and great build! I especially like that you don't just present the specific build you ended up with but instead also mention viable alternatives. I started leveling a scion only 2 weeks before Delve ended, mostly because i wanted another character that could do Forge of the Phoenix, which was just impossible with my lvl 95 LL RF SR Guardian that i had invested all my currency in throughout the league. Before i tried your build, i was actually quite fond of that one and i also had quite decent gear, including a 6L Shavs and a Watcher's eye that had cost me 13ex. I don't think i ever did more min-maxing on a character than on this one.
Then i leveled my scion, opting for the frostferno variant as i could afford that and some other basic gear by selling my T16 maps. Getting another 6L, let alone two, was out of the question until the end of the league. Eventually, i sold some more stuff and was able to buy Kaom's and a 2s Tombfist, alt-regal'd some Abyss jewels myself. My gear wasn't exactly shitty but there was still much room for improvement (for example, i didn't even have quality on all of my gems). Still, the ascendant was so strong and fast that i level'd it to 93 just casually killing time before league end and pretty much forgot about my beloved guardian.
Looking forward to trying the build again as my league starter in Immortal. :)
What's up with the POB? It shows 100k DPS for me which isn't even enough to run red maps. The build looks really inteersting but you didn't beat uber elder with the POB build right?
"
zodiaclawl wrote:
What's up with the POB? It shows 100k DPS for me which isn't even enough to run red maps. The build looks really inteersting but you didn't beat uber elder with the POB build right?

Sometimes PoB can't calculate the proper 'dps'... maybe read the thread.
"
Great guide and great build! I especially like that you don't just present the specific build you ended up with but instead also mention viable alternatives. I started leveling a scion only 2 weeks before Delve ended, mostly because i wanted another character that could do Forge of the Phoenix, which was just impossible with my lvl 95 LL RF SR Guardian that i had invested all my currency in throughout the league. Before i tried your build, i was actually quite fond of that one and i also had quite decent gear, including a 6L Shavs and a Watcher's eye that had cost me 13ex. I don't think i ever did more min-maxing on a character than on this one.
Then i leveled my scion, opting for the frostferno variant as i could afford that and some other basic gear by selling my T16 maps. Getting another 6L, let alone two, was out of the question until the end of the league. Eventually, i sold some more stuff and was able to buy Kaom's and a 2s Tombfist, alt-regal'd some Abyss jewels myself. My gear wasn't exactly shitty but there was still much room for improvement (for example, i didn't even have quality on all of my gems). Still, the ascendant was so strong and fast that i level'd it to 93 just casually killing time before league end and pretty much forgot about my beloved guardian.
Looking forward to trying the build again as my league starter in Immortal. :)
Glad you enjoyed it!

"
I did.

Any other bow worth investing on or is quill rain still bis?
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
"
HardKoar wrote:
Any other bow worth investing on or is quill rain still bis?
storm cloud?
Single target of this build is practically not existent in 3.5 -

Will update in the future if it gets better but I'm starting to doubt it.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
This is mainly an endgame build which requires certain items. Single target is a bit weak until you get the gear. Also ensure you are setting up pob correctly, using the right weapon set, enabling flasks, maiming, intim, close range enemy.

With my profile at the moment, i am safely doing t6 maps @78. Bosses take a little longer then I want, but the survivability is amazing.

Aiming for Kaom's heart, +1 on bow, then tombfists and yoke. Still got 10 levels of easily obtainable passives to spend also which is going to be some jewels and dps nodes.

swap gmp with a single target dps support for bossing if needed.
i couldnt manage to hit yellow maps yet because im travelling and cannot focus on gaming but so far the build is getting high clear speed with low budge (most itens im wearing i crafted myself).

My problem is with single target fights but i guess it'll get better as i go changing my gear.
"
nixonx wrote:
...swap gmp with a single target dps support for bossing if needed.
I've been forced to do this on bosses, too. Sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info