[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
what do you guys think is better given the choice between fire damage + ignite chance or penetrates elemental resistance for single target damage

You can test these kinds of things really easily in Path of Building. Just create a custom Jewel/Flask and type in the mods yourself or edit your weapon and add the mods there.
In this case, 15% Fire Pen gives me a 9.3% damage increase against Shaper. 75% increased Fire Damage is 10.2% more damage. So the two are quite similar and what's better depends on how you built your character. So I would import your character, do the settings and compare yourself for the best result!
So I just had a peek at all the veiled mods and the following have sparked my interest:

Prefix:
(73–80)% increased Fire Damage, (21–23)% chance to Ignite
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (14–16)% Elemental Resistances
+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

Suffix:
(11–13)% increased Attack Speed
Minions have (25–28)% increased Attack Speed, Minions have (25–28)% increased Cast Speed
(10–12)% chance to deal Double Damage

If I look at trade* Attack Speed and Minion Attack Speed seem to stack, so imagine the following bow:

Prefixes:
+1 Gems
+2 Bow Gems
+2 Support Gems
Suffixes:
Multimod
AS
Minion AS with Spiritual Command OR Double Damage

Combined with an Empower 4 this might produce some hefty DPS numbers. I am eagerly awaiting a fix for "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed", which is still bugged after last patch :O

*https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/VgMrLwHp
Hi

I have about 500k dps on shaper with what i believe is close to the gear mentioned here. Should it be more or is that it?
Thanks for the build mate, as someone who has played PoE since early early beta, this is refreshing to follow, a build that doesn't tell you EXACTLY what to do but gives you enough direction to be able to make good decisions. The best bow build I have used thus far.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
yo, thanks for the guide! been enjoying the build so far!

What kind of shaped bow / +2? bow would be better to replace Chin Sol in single target damage? Just wondering if i should save up for 6l Chin Sol or a craft shaped bow
Uber elder down.

i love ele hit <3
One death on shapers port, with failed blink arrow.
are scions unique? I see your tree starts in the middle then restarts below? how?! thanks :)
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
are scions unique? I see your tree starts in the middle then restarts below? how?! thanks :)

Scion ascendancy "Path of the Duelist" allows her to start from Duelist starting point.
Last edited by zlDez on Dec 15, 2018, 4:24:41 PM
I am sorry if I missed it, but is there a full list of jewels that you use for the build? I know you mentioned combat focus jewels, but wasn't sure of what else you were using. Also, is there a link to the actual combat jewels you use?

Sorry, I am new :)
"
SliceFella wrote:
I am sorry if I missed it, but is there a full list of jewels that you use for the build? I know you mentioned combat focus jewels, but wasn't sure of what else you were using. Also, is there a link to the actual combat jewels you use?

Sorry, I am new :)

Combat focus crimson jewel

Combat focus Viridian jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info