[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

What would be a good setup for Maloneys? either single target or clearing
Hello, can someone please help me with this build... i tried to pick best items around yet my dps stays at 100-150k which is too low i think compared to what i listen to other player's claimed damages ( they claim to have 4m++ )
This is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/52qQUXQk
"
MightyDonkey wrote:
Hello, can someone please help me with this build... i tried to pick best items around yet my dps stays at 100-150k which is too low i think compared to what i listen to other player's claimed damages ( they claim to have 4m++ )
This is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/52qQUXQk

You must have done something wrong in PoB.

I have like 10% of your gear and i am one shooting t14 packs.
Hi guys,

what would you recommend for the next upgrade?

I was thinking 21/20 ele. hit gem, and all other to 20/20.

Spoiler
Hey all--

I'm looking for a BC farming MF build.

Should I play this ele hit buld or the KB wander build?

(I don't want to play TS, it feels really bad with out a 5.5+ex helm)

Probably 7-10 EX budget
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jul 9, 2019, 12:41:54 PM
Hi, I'm currently leveling this character, QastShotAfterShot in Legion.
The damage is great, but I'm finding that life leech is almost none existent. My leech isn't enough to counteract bloodrage. How can I fix this? Even with vaal pact, I have issues maintaining life. I'm having to run two life flasks.
I found that my life regen is actually a lot more than my life leech so I removed vaal pact for now.
"
qream8 wrote:
The damage is great, but I'm finding that life leech is almost none existent. My leech isn't enough to counteract bloodrage. How can I fix this? Even with vaal pact, I have issues maintaining life. I'm having to run two life flasks.
I found that my life regen is actually a lot more than my life leech so I removed vaal pact for now.

You are missing 3×leech nodes under Vaal Pact ;)
"
memberx wrote:
"
qream8 wrote:

You are missing 3×leech nodes under Vaal Pact ;)

Oh my! Well that makes sense now!
It all works with blood rage.
Path of building gave me a hint to convert the tree to 3.7; I wonder if that messed with anything.

Thank you!
Last edited by qream8 on Jul 10, 2019, 9:35:35 PM
Where Crit version skill tree?
Xoph's Blood actual?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info