[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

So... the problem seems to be Drillneck??????????????????????

I started replacing my gear with rares one by one and switching out Drillneck for a rare seems to fix it. I don't understand.

Drillneck replacement:

The Drillneck I was using:

What???? I seem to do damage now so thats progress i guess.
Last edited by Sinxar on Jun 20, 2019, 4:36:20 AM
Hey what are your thoughts about that keystone "Supreme Ego" from the timeless jewel change (currently running with Anger)
"
Sinxar wrote:
OK I was told it was because I did my own thing. So i reset the tree to what is shown in the OP. "upgraded" my bow.

DPS even lower than before.

My tree: https://pastebin.com/m8jxkPC4

So if anyone knows. please FFS tell me.

lava chamber with no mods with helm replaced with frostferno with 20/20 elehit + leveling supports:
If that is too low quality, here it is on gfycat: https://gfycat.com/courteousevilafricanporcupine

with all gems 20/20 in pob the dps (for the single target setup in frostferno) is shown below.

Hello Synxar,

I´m doing elemental hit since quite some time and i can tell you even with some nerfs to this build, the same continue very strong and cheap this season,
Of course if we want to escalate the gear to the maximum, can be expensive,

Still, i was checking your gear and trees and here is my tought´s,

You dont need Frostferno to do the content, that i can assure,
If your build is tuned, even with the cleaning map Setup you can clear t15 bosses or higher, can take of course more time,

Attack speed on this build is very important as we know and gem levels also,

On the helm i prefer always to go a rare with life, res, elemental hit attack speed enchant and if you can, nearby enemies have % less fire resistance,

The abyss gloves are very good, can be chosen by many people but a good gripped gloves for me are better,

The belt of course a stygian vise with as many damage possible, life and res,
Expensive here,
I advise you to go a rare with lots of life, res and elemental damage with Attack skills,
They are cheap,

The rings and amulet are very good, nothing to point here,
The boots as well but i prefer always with intel, can save a node on tree,

The quiver honestly the drillneck is very hard to beat,
Get one corrupted with fire damage to attacks on implicit,
Cheap,
Will be more than enough,
Want to go higher, get the maloneys etc...

The bow, here of course gem levels are the best,
gem levels to fire, bow or gems,
Attack speed very important and fire damage if possible,
Elemental damage etc,,,

Your bow is good even with the attack speed relative low,

Flasks,
Life, wise oak, dying sun, very cheap now,
movement speed and the other your preference,

Tree,
There is some nice nodes now that you can take to improve your dmaage and life,
You will never take bosses with one shot, this char is to be very balanced between damage and capacity to tank,

Life leech at least 3800 up,

Check my char better to see my tree and gear, of course my bow is very good but before buying this one, i did until now most with tabula and storm cloud,
Sometimes you die of course, the legion is hard many times,

My advise is focus on balance between damage and capacity to tank,
Try the new skill stellsin, very good, for me better than imortal call,
No more one shots,

Check my char to see if i can help you,

All good to all,

"
naxus123 wrote:
Check my char to see if i can help you

I appreciate the response! I checked it out to see what I can do differently.

But what are you using for single target?

I tried asking on his stream the other day and basically everyone just said im stupid, read the guide. That you have to have a single target setup to kill map bosses and rares. That im obviously using the wrong combat focus jewels.

Thats fine. Just saying, i read the guide, upwards of 10 times and refer to it often, im copying his gear, corrupting gems and upgrading as I can. I'm providing snapshots of my pob but everyone refuses to look, while criticizing how dumb i apparently am.

Replacing my uncorrupt drillneck helped a bit, still struggling in low tier reds though. At this point im expecting somebody to say 'oh btw you need a headhunter to do red maps'.

I did have a rare helm with the 40% ele hit dmg enchant but they said it is wrong, that i have to use frostferno with the single target setup in it.

I have no fucking clue. I mean its fun at low tiers, everything explodes and map bosses die quick. At higher tiers like lava lake, i dont even do enough damage with the single target to shock the boss, making yoke completely pointless.

But again, thats fine, the issue i have with this is the investment in gear to do very low end content. While it shouldn't be a 1c, 10mil shaper dps build, you would think it could do at least red tier maps considering the initial gear investment.

Maybe it's just me expecting too much. Either way im done, If I find out what is causing my incredibly low dps, i'll report back. If not, cya around and thanks for your help.

*forgot my pob: https://pastebin.com/ddF7n6rA
Last edited by Sinxar on Jun 21, 2019, 6:17:33 PM
"
Sinxar wrote:
"
naxus123 wrote:
Check my char to see if i can help you

I appreciate the response! I checked it out to see what I can do differently.

But what are you using for single target?

I tried asking on his stream the other day and basically everyone just said im stupid, read the guide. That you have to have a single target setup to kill map bosses and rares. That im obviously using the wrong combat focus jewels.

Thats fine. Just saying, i read the guide, upwards of 10 times and refer to it often, im copying his gear, corrupting gems and upgrading as I can. I'm providing snapshots of my pob but everyone refuses to look, while criticizing how dumb i apparently am.

Replacing my uncorrupt drillneck helped a bit, still struggling in low tier reds though. At this point im expecting somebody to say 'oh btw you need a headhunter to do red maps'.

I did have a rare helm with the 40% ele hit dmg enchant but they said it is wrong, that i have to use frostferno with the single target setup in it.

I have no fucking clue. I mean its fun at low tiers, everything explodes and map bosses die quick. At higher tiers like lava lake, i dont even do enough damage with the single target to shock the boss, making yoke completely pointless.

But again, thats fine, the issue i have with this is the investment in gear to do very low end content. While it shouldn't be a 1c, 10mil shaper dps build, you would think it could do at least red tier maps considering the initial gear investment.

Maybe it's just me expecting too much. Either way im done, If I find out what is causing my incredibly low dps, i'll report back. If not, cya around and thanks for your help.

*forgot my pob: https://pastebin.com/ddF7n6rA

Hello mate,

You are not dumb or stupid,
You are just trying a new build and need some help,
Stupid is the ones that think they know everything,

Frostferno is just a matter of preference,
Gives a lot of damage indeed but you dont need it, i prefer having more life,
I prefer a rare with life, res, damage and enchant,
The best enchant is the attack speed one,

The rest of the gear i already explain what i think is best, of course there is many good or better options out there,

Your tree can be improved as i said, you can get more life and damage,

I was checking your POB,
Tuning your POB, with frenzy charges,
Are you leeching, do you have flasks active,
Enemy burning, ignited, chilled, frozen, shocked, covered in ash, intimidated etc.., you have very good damage,
Tune your POB as well,

Drillneck is very good, no need anymore but you use what you prefer of course,
Bow you can improve as you know but enough for now,

Regarding your question, i dont use anything specific for single target,
For now is enough with the clearing setup,
Eventually wil get anotehr bow to clear and use mine to bosse, changing GMP to damage on full life,

be calm, you have enough damage,

"
naxus123 wrote:

I was checking your POB,
Enemy burning, ignited, chilled, frozen, shocked, covered in ash, intimidated etc.., you have very good damage,
Tune your POB as well,

Ah sorry i thought it saved that info when sharing. Flask are active, enemies ignited dont use frenzy, cant shock, not using xophs.

This is the one socketed in Frostferno:

Its literally the exact build in the OP minus the Frostferno single target.
Last edited by Sinxar on Jun 21, 2019, 6:59:29 PM
"
Sinxar wrote:
"
naxus123 wrote:

I was checking your POB,
Tune your POB as well,

Ah sorry i thought it saved that info when sharing. Flask are active, enemies ignited dont use frenzy, cant shock, not using xophs.

Hey Mate,

You can freeze, shock and ignite,
Vaal cold snap gives you chill and frenzy charges,

Cheers

Does anyone have a 3.7 POB link for this build? I think the one listed in the original post is 3.6 specific.
"
Sinxar wrote:
"
naxus123 wrote:

I was checking your POB,
Tune your POB as well,

IMO, get a Xoph's, roll Slayer and go crit build with Ele Hit.
I am trying to level into this build, but struggling a bit. I am always out of mana and my attacks don't feel strong enough to warrant that. My tooltip dps is about 1100 for Ele hit.

Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info