[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Anherus wrote:
"
romaen wrote:
"
thi3n wrote:
Intro:

The Blood Rage needs to be before Immortal Call in the CWDT setup. The order is top left in a clockwise circle to bottom left.

why is that?

They trigger in order of the way they're socketed so you'd proc Blood Rage first to start taking DoT then Immortal Call after to stop the DoT which would proc your Arakali Pantheon for huge regen, but this no longer works in 3.7 due to the changes to IC.

What would you suggest to replace this setup?
Just get ride of Blood rage.

Or selfcast Steelskin.
Hello guys , i'm kinda new on POE and just trying that build , it's been great since now , really awesome gameplay! but i have some questions

1° my character don't leech anything , it's becoming a bit hard now on maps , what i doing wrong? :(

2° i read about some changes on immortal call , what i should swap? didn't understanded a few things =P

3º what i should invest now?! i dropped one exalt and got the neck(really think i should have invested on other things but... happens haha)

Thanks a lot for all the answers and awesome build gameplay!

EDIT: NVM Leech working now with some new nodes =)
Last edited by Guhw on Jun 13, 2019, 4:26:19 PM
Hi =) Great guide

Is this build still uber elder capable in 3.7 ?

Is there an updated pob ?

Thanks
"
What do you replace for Immortal Call?
I'd still use it but it sounds like people are liking Steelskin as well.

"
Hi =) Great guide

Is this build still uber elder capable in 3.7 ?

Is there an updated pob ?

Thanks
I have not managed to kill Uber Elder with this build yet - perhaps someone else has. I am doing other characters at the moment.
Ya I've been wondering if this an uber elder capable build. Certainly seems like it would be. This is the kind of char that looks really really interesting to me, I like the more "well-rounded" approach it has compared to deadeye. Also Scion has the booty so...

I just want to know if this is a good build to aim for while I farm up currency to be my bosser, or if I should look for something else?
"
Scooberzzz wrote:
Ya I've been wondering if this an uber elder capable build. Certainly seems like it would be. This is the kind of char that looks really really interesting to me, I like the more "well-rounded" approach it has compared to deadeye. Also Scion has the booty so...

I just want to know if this is a good build to aim for while I farm up currency to be my bosser, or if I should look for something else?

I've done this build in betrayal league, now doing it as duelist-slayer (pretty much the same tree and gear, not much of a difference from scion).
I killed uber elder on lvl 90 with 5-link ele hit: took off GMP for the fight and forgot to use slower projectiles instead :D Still had enough damage

Yes, build is weaker after leech nerf, but it's still capable of doing all the content.

p.s. I strongly recommend to use Rigwald's, it's incredible vs legion. For me it literally saved the build from reroll to something else since clearing "frozen" legion without rigwald's in open maps is a pain. Pierce is just not good enough

Chain support is very good too
And arakaali is just a waste of panthon imo, it has way too low uptime for it to be usefull. Solaris/lunaris are way better.

p.s. Also, even Damage on full life support has a huge multiplier compare to everything else, in tough situations it's just not working at all. Legion, red beasts, betrayal, hard bosses - all of them keep my HP lower than 100%. So I use empower + fire penetraion in my single target setup
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jun 15, 2019, 12:07:28 PM
can someone PM me a frostferno version of this build?

i have one and i think i have insane low dps

here is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/pAPiw7Td
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jun 16, 2019, 5:34:51 PM
Hello to all,

I´ve been doing elemental hit since a long time and is indeed my favourite build until now,

My only doubt is if it was the correct choice doing it again trough ascendant char,

The rework of Duelist ascendency gives a lot of damage and especially leech,

Don´t know if it´s wise now to start a new char with duelist to do elemental hit...

What you think guys, need some insight here please,

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hello to all,

I´ve been doing elemental hit since a long time and is indeed my favourite build until now,

My only doubt is if it was the correct choice doing it again trough ascendant char,

The rework of Duelist ascendency gives a lot of damage and especially leech,

Don´t know if it´s wise now to start a new char with duelist to do elemental hit...

What you think guys, need some insight here please,

Thanks in advance,

I did a slayer version of this build this league, it's really good, check my character "BaguetteEleHit".

Although for purely end game bossing, having the flask generation from pathfinder can make things easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info