[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I have a headhunter. What do you guys think about Kaoms Roots + Self curse Gloves temp chains + Soltice Vigil with this build? Would this be good, or maybe drop the solstice vigil, but use the first two?

Also what is the main pro for doing Scion instead of Slayer?
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Last edited by xsnowingx on Jun 28, 2019, 1:40:12 PM
"
c8die wrote:
I am trying to level into this build, but struggling a bit. I am always out of mana and my attacks don't feel strong enough to warrant that. My tooltip dps is about 1100 for Ele hit.

Any suggestions?

It will fix all your problems with hp/mana until ~60 lvl
Price ~10 c

Also I used this for all rez/exping str gems
Price 1 alch
Last edited by Nuclearhiems on Jun 28, 2019, 7:32:23 PM
Spoiler

Hi guys trying out this build with relatively cheap setup :)

able to do t13 without dying, one shot most things but having problem against rare with elemental resists. Killing them took so long such that i can never clear an incursion. I used chin sol and I was standing and shooting right on their faces with all flasks popped.

my first time doing elemental hit, can someone please check my gears and trees and advise?
"
Lowprofiled wrote:
Spoiler

Hi guys trying out this build with relatively cheap setup :)

able to do t13 without dying, one shot most things but having problem against rare with elemental resists. Killing them took so long such that i can never clear an incursion. I used chin sol and I was standing and shooting right on their faces with all flasks popped.

my first time doing elemental hit, can someone please check my gears and trees and advise?

I think that frostferno doesn't working without +fire/bow/cold/light/projectiles/support gems double-corrupt. Also even with double-corrupt it's really nice only for single target

Try to switch Two-Stone ring for Pyre ring

cost about ~1c, it will give you 40% (!) of Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage

Buy 20 lvl 20 quality elemental hit from poetrade, it will be corrupted but it doesn't really matter for us, because it's cheap
Spoiler

Chin Sol - cheapest bow for start, but 6-l version costs too many.
You can buy any 6-L base with 1.5 attacks per sec or Imperial Bow with 1.45 attacks per sec and 20-24% ele. damage as implicit.
Spoiler

Then use corroded + metallic + jagged + serrated fossil's for craft it by your own hands. This combo instantly give "Socketed skill deal 20% more damage" and If you are lucky boy you can get something like "+1 socketed gems, +2 socketed bow gems" or just a good rolls like attack speed.
Yesterday I was unlucky and made this, but even only with "20% more damage" it's better than Chin Sol as I see.
Spoiler

Fire Penetration better than Slower Projectiles :D

One craft costs about ~30c

I have no problems with mapping, but on bosses feel that I need more damage
Two Elder's guardians t12-t13 down without dying with this gear, but it was sooo long D:
Only helmet with enchant and body costs something, other <10c
Devoto for little zoom-zoom, beacuse I want to use Kaom's Roots without movement speed bonus :D
Spoiler

Btw sry for my bad english skill :D
Last edited by Nuclearhiems on Jun 29, 2019, 8:54:12 AM
"

I have no problems with mapping, but on bosses feel that I need more damage
Two Elder's guardians t12-t13 down without dying with this gear, but it was sooo long D:
Only helmet with enchant and body costs something, other <10c
Devoto for little zoom-zoom, beacuse I want to use Kaom's Roots without movement speed bonus :D
Spoiler

Btw sry for my bad english skill :D

Thanks for the reply!
I leveled with prye, just trying to cheap out end game since i was intimidated by +3 level 6-link bow price.

After my first post i went through some research and these are my new setting

so now frostferno is only for single target. (ignore the gem level)

My question now is do I need pyre ring for my bow elemental hit? My dps on POB actually dropped when I switch one of my ring to pyre. Any advice?
"
Lowprofiled wrote:

My question now is do I need pyre ring for my bow elemental hit? My dps on POB actually dropped when I switch one of my ring to pyre. Any advice?

I tryed using your rings in my current build in POB but them give me less than pyre.
I think it depends on the amount of elemental damage in the tree / other equipment. The more elemental damage you have, the less it will give with a further increase. But I'm not sure about this.
Also tested it with my setup from Synthesis League - same result
:thinking:

Btw you can try to use The Taming in the POB (it gives too much elemental damage)
Don't forget about Configuration tab in POB and select there status effects on the enemy - shock and ignite. (and chill if you are using Vaal Cold Snap) But The Taming costs about ~2.5 ex :<

Synthesis League gear if needed
Spoiler

Don't look at the gloves, now we can't get them :<

Last edited by Nuclearhiems on Jun 29, 2019, 11:21:45 AM
"
Nuclearhiems wrote:

I think it depends on the amount of elemental damage in the tree / other equipment. The more elemental damage you have, the less it will give with a further increase. But I'm not sure about this.
Also tested it with my setup from Synthesis League - same result
:thinking:

Btw you can try to use The Taming in the POB (it gives too much elemental damage)
Don't forget about Configuration tab in POB and select there status effects on the enemy - shock and ignite. (and chill if you are using Vaal Cold Snap) But The Taming costs about ~2.5 ex :<

Thanks! You are right, after I included dying sun, suddenly pyre gives more dps on PoB!
Gave up frostferno since the bow setup is enough to kill elemental resist rares in time.
"
Lowprofiled wrote:

Thanks! You are right, after I included dying sun, suddenly pyre gives more dps on PoB!
Gave up frostferno since the bow setup is enough to kill elemental resist rares in time.

I'm very glad to be able to help you :3
By the way about frostferno, I tryed to use it on the past legue with double-corrupt (+8 to lvl gems in total) but it feels so strange and I soldout it lul

Deathless tier 15 Elder done with this bow:
Spoiler

Hi all,

one question about mechanics. Do arrows always pierce at least one target? And if we use Drillneck, this goes to two targets, and with pierce support to up to 6 targets?

I am trying to figure out how to clear legions faster.

Noob bowman here sorry...

Which Kind of Timeless Jewel should i looking for this Build?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info