[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

i plan on using rare weap for my clear and single target.

what stats do i need to look at for single target?
do I need high total dps?

EDIT:(went and looked for examples)

do we benefit with bows like this
Spoiler
Last edited by Archegaming on Jul 19, 2019, 10:12:55 PM

this is what i made for this build in legion, explicitly for running empower 4 as my 6th link.

before this bow i was just using a +1 to all gems/+2 bow gems short bow with crafted attack speed.

pob difference is ~30% or so, at over 5x the cost, not including empower. a plain rare bow you'll want to put in a search string like this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/OWrr0OiE

look for a decent attack speed roll or an open suffix to craft AS.
Last edited by TooArrogant on Jul 20, 2019, 4:39:51 PM
Trash is not a problem, but I struggle with Rare mobs and Map bosses. Have not tried guardians or other end game bosses yet.

Am I doing something wrong? Have a missed something for single target damage?

Thank you ahead of time for the help.
obvious will be finishing leveling up your gems, especially elemental hit itself. ele hit scales massively off of levels, maybe purchase a corrupted 20/20 or 21/0 and level the one you have in your weapon swap. check pob but i'm not sure if empower is giving you much more in that setup over fire penetration.

unless i'm missing something you don't have any cold to fire conversion, be it pyre or a cold > fire skill gem. probably worth swapping out the topaz with flat damage on it for a pyre. ele hit has huge base damage, so any flat damage usually has minimal effect. converting, and thus gaining, more of the base cold damage of the skill via pyre should have larger gains than the ring was offering, plus offering corpse destruction.

if you can craft attack speed on that bow (looks like empty suffix and prefix) do that instead of WED. attack speed smooths out the build and scales the damage better.

also, consider yoke of suffering instead of the regular rare amulet. increasing damage taken by targets is a large multiplier, and ele hit has the base damage to inflict the ignite and shock
Last edited by TooArrogant on Jul 22, 2019, 1:21:11 AM
Pob link is still for 3.6 instead of 3.7
The skill tree just not beginner friendly :(
Last edited by CelestialFelice on Aug 3, 2019, 8:47:58 AM
Hey guys glad to see this thread is still active. Ive been MIA for 2 leagues, back to enjoy some fresh new content. I was rocking a pathfinder wander, and really liked the build. Ive had my eyes on this elemental hit build for a while and Id like to check it out. Could anyone post their skill tree, or is the OP still accurate? thanks!
Can anyone help me with the build (character SciFiHunter)? I think that i made something wrong, because i'm having problems with rare/unique mobs that never had with other builds. My nodes and jewels are in the correct position?
Just waiting lvl 70 to get Yoke of Suffering.
Last edited by Le_Rapha on Aug 4, 2019, 9:49:38 PM
"
Le_Rapha wrote:
Can anyone help me with the build (character SciFiHunter)? I think that i made something wrong, because i'm having problems with rare/unique mobs that never had with other builds. My nodes and jewels are in the correct position?

Imperial bow 6L is your clearing? I would swap faster attacks for mirage archer, should be more damage overall and more efficient mapping with the mirage.

Two HP flasks and two quicksilvers need to be fixed ASAP. Look to the main post to see what flasks you should be experimenting with.

Biggest one is just level up. Your tree and your gems have not finished scaling. Fix the flasks and links but the biggest power gain will just be maxing out gems.
"
TooArrogant wrote:
"
Le_Rapha wrote:

Imperial bow 6L is your clearing? I would swap faster attacks for mirage archer, should be more damage overall and more efficient mapping with the mirage.

Two HP flasks and two quicksilvers need to be fixed ASAP. Look to the main post to see what flasks you should be experimenting with.

Biggest one is just level up. Your tree and your gems have not finished scaling. Fix the flasks and links but the biggest power gain will just be maxing out gems.

Thank you for the answer. I will change the flasks, really forgot that.
The imperial bow is my clearing, but i don't like it because i think that short bow is better due to greater AS, but don't have currency right now to get better bows.
I'll change faster attacks for mirage archer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info