[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Hello!-)

Playing this Build now 3rd Time and like to ask if any other One see some Improvement i oversee. Experimented a lot, maybe to much!-)

Currently use;

Spoiler

Tryed with more Life overall for a better Leech and used

Spoiler

But there was no big Difference besides it feels slower overall :(

Spoiler
As i play only 1 Char per League, here some Items i used/tryed;

-MS beats Ias sadly as it is
Missing DelveMod of 20% more Attackdamage was huge but its nearly impossible to find the Bow with Delve and Shaper T1 double Dam Mod
sometimes i swap Quiver and Belt for Rampage in Delvemine
some Items i used and now i try it with
for "like Glacier farming". I think nearly every Map does it and simply use all i like feels more playing a Game instead working on an Number that adds up and up and up..

I go with Haste instead of Anger cause permaphasing and Onslaught from WatchersEye is really QoL for me. Next League i like to try Deadeyes Tailwind, the overall synergie between Farrul´s Fur, crafted Aspect, CritRoute looks really intresting for me =)

Edit: Sometimes Leo is an good One while slamming rnd Mods on Items!-)

Spoiler
- T2 FlatLife with first Try xD
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Last edited by LeandroHazard on Aug 27, 2019, 6:14:42 AM
Hi guys, I feel like clearing is amazing, but bossing seems lackluster even with single target setup.

I got chin sol and drillneck + point blank and anointed Longshot on amulet for if the boss runs away, but it does not seem that great.

What's the problem with my build guys?

My gear in spoiler below.

Spoiler

Thank you for the build, played it before but also had problems with bossing. I just don't know what to upgrade next. Got around 20ex for my upgrades now (sold all my summoner stuff finally). What do you suggest?
Last edited by shabanotti on Sep 25, 2019, 6:30:32 PM
hey guys I played this strong and viable build alot in past leagues. Went to delve 600+ / uber elder and all of the endgame content but now I have trouble with blight maps. If you are playing a similar build I would realy appreciate to see how you build / equip for these maps. Anyone cleared solo t15 rare with this build ?
im sorry for a noobish question, but i realy dont understand how the life leech works in that build
where you get the leech from?
im like two days here on it, cant see what should give me life leech :/
is there any way to proc arakaali after immortal call rip in this build?
"
acdsee4 wrote:

why not old standard blood rage way?

Also, build is still super viable, my standard char is down to delve 450 and rolls T16 elder maps all day long. Had to change up a few things but she's a beast. Check my std char if you want
"
Tsuri wrote:
im sorry for a noobish question, but i realy dont understand how the life leech works in that build
where you get the leech from?
im like two days here on it, cant see what should give me life leech :/

SLAYER ascendancy path, I believe, OR W/E with fire damage leech
"
shabanotti wrote:

What do you suggest?

that bow is vendor trash, you can pickup a 6L bow and craft one better in like 5min

"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
acdsee4 wrote:

Also, build is still super viable, my standard char is down to delve 450 and rolls T16 elder maps all day long. Had to change up a few things but she's a beast. Check my std char if you want

to proc aralaali and benefit the 50% regen leech rate you have to stop taking damage so we used to proc blood rage (degen with phys dmg) and then immortal call gives us immunity to phys dmg for a short time but immortal call after nerf doesnt give us immunity to phys dmg anymore just 30% phys ele dmg reduction so it doesnt stop blood rage degen and arakkali cant proc. blood rage+immortal call-arakaali setup is dead as we used to know it.so i ask if someone knows another way to proc arakaali.
"
acdsee4 wrote:
"
d3viant6 wrote:
"
acdsee4 wrote:

to proc aralaali and benefit the 50% regen leech rate you have to stop taking damage so we used to proc blood rage (degen with phys dmg) and then immortal call gives us immunity to phys dmg for a short time but immortal call after nerf doesnt give us immunity to phys dmg anymore just 30% phys ele dmg reduction so it doesnt stop blood rage degen and arakkali cant proc. blood rage+immortal call-arakaali setup is dead as we used to know it.so i ask if someone knows another way to proc arakaali.

only (decent) way is RF+douse flask, pretty much RIP that pantheon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info