[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Removed
Last edited by Divzed on Mar 13, 2020, 5:02:47 AM
Checking. Does it make sense to use CWDT+flammability/wave of conviction setup?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Made this as my 2nd character this league. It's been an absolute joy to play, it's almost impossible to die at this point and I've even decided to skip some of the life nodes in favour of getting an unnatural instict at lvl 95 and moving on to the %life nodes afterwards instead. Sitting at 8.3k health at level 92 - a decent amount of damage and I don't really feel Kaom's Roots are needed (I prefer the movement speed and blink arrow fixes the slight inconvience of slow on Uber Elder for me) The Maloney CoH & Frenzy generator is a very nice touch.
Overall a very enjoyable build I've had a lot of fun crafting the gear for it, I've selfmade the bow/gloves/head/belt. Bow took quite a few attempts to get just right but with "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" + Scour orb it's super easy to get a good bow for a minimal amount of exalts.
"
Divzed wrote:
Can anyone tell me Why every top Elemental Build Ascedants use Damage on Full Life Support? If we lose hp by using Skills (mana cost converted instead to life passive) + Blood Rage + Damage taken from mobs/bosses, so hp bar is never full. Damage on Full Life Support shouldn't even work with this build.

The slayer "Life Leech effects are not removed at full life" ensure you'll be at maximum life regardless of blood rage ticking away, because it's removing that "Overleech" before going at your actual life pool.
I am a little curious why blood magic ?...For the extra life nodes, or is it something that has an impact. I understand the ideea behind slayer + damage on full life , to understand it correctly you are going Blood Magic because you use the life from the leech and you got some good life nodes because of that ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Can anyone tell me Why every top Elemental Build Ascedants use Damage on Full Life Support? If we lose hp by using Skills (mana cost converted instead to life passive) + Blood Rage + Damage taken from mobs/bosses, so hp bar is never full. Damage on Full Life Support shouldn't even work with this build.

Is Empower (LVL4) proc better than Fire Penetration Support (LVL21)?
The build is at full life pretty often because of leech and overleech.

"
Checking. Does it make sense to use CWDT+flammability/wave of conviction setup?
Both of these would be quite useful for more damage, yes.

"
I am a little curious why blood magic ?...For the extra life nodes, or is it something that has an impact. I understand the ideea behind slayer + damage on full life , to understand it correctly you are going Blood Magic because you use the life from the leech and you got some good life nodes because of that ?
Yep just more life. Huge amount of base life not only shields you against 1-shots but having more life actually effects the rate and amount which you leech since the way you scale those stats currently are by using % of maximum HP
Really enjoy that build. Was ele hit totem hierofant before. I just wonder why the final tree goes for that mana nodes instead of the attacak speed nodes to the right. PoB says it is better. Can one explain please?
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
I am going to start this build . I am currently playing ED Occultist but well meh, I got bored.

Thanks for the answer, I still have 1 more question before leaving.

What's the use of Pyre, just for the burning damage increased ?

You have no cold damage from no were.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 9, 2019, 8:35:36 AM
Can someone please explain why it is important that bloodrage is before CWDT in the order. Apologies if this is answered somewhere in the 100 pages, was not able to find it.

Also, is this config allowed, for example:

BR-CWDT-IC-VCS

"
eadred wrote:
Can someone please explain why it is important that bloodrage is before CWDT in the order. Apologies if this is answered somewhere in the 100 pages, was not able to find it.

Also, is this config allowed, for example:

BR-CWDT-IC-VCS

you need blood rage to proc first, so you start degening with phys dmg

then IC procs, which stops you from taking the phys dot from BR. this procs arakalis pantheon passive for massive 50% boost

if Ic procs before BR, you become immune to BR phys degen while Ic is up. This stops the interaction (because you arent degening, and havent stopped taking dot damage lately)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info