[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Vendetta wrote:

There just doesn't seem enough to boost with that might of meek . 3 speed nodes 1 armor and rezistance and Mana regen ? :|

The two jewels overlap and turn most of the 5% life nodes to 10%, which is huge. 36% resist nodes also free up affixes in gear. This more than compensates for the 4 or 5 useless nodes.
Last edited by liefdes on Apr 14, 2019, 2:40:13 PM
O I get it now, he takes the rezist nodes under scion, and get's the life nodes from Constitution, add's to meeks and frees up rezists on ring (or alternative you can get the projectile damage nodes for a lot od damage) + 39% life from overlaping if my calculation are correct.

I see, seems fair enough.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
So I'm only at level 26 and after adding Avatar of Fire, my lightning and ice elemental hits deal no damage. Is it supposed to be like this for now and will be fixed after i add the rest of the skill tree?
You need the Combat Focus Jewels.

"
I've gotten this build to mid 80s and really enjoy it! Is there anything particular we should consider when trying to do some IIQ farming? Or should we just throw on QotF, Sadima's, Bisco's Leash, Goldwyrm, and any other IQ items we can get?

Thanks!
Honestly it's not a perfect science when it comes to quant. Just put as much on as you can without you dying too much. I got away with having 60 quant pretty comfortably this league (20 goldwyrms 10 ventors 10 ventors 10 amulet 10 sadimas) but your milage may vary depending on what level you are, your ping, what maps you're doing, etc.

"
what is the consent on elemental penetration regarding the singletarget bow, also saw alot of malonheys mechasism setups flying around. is there a better way to get ignite+flammability to got with the elefocus-link?
You could try and synthesize some flammability on hit rings or maybe use frenzy with combustion/culling or something like that. There's a lot of room for creative freedom with the build. Feel free to experiment!
Last edited by thi3n on Apr 15, 2019, 2:29:09 PM

What is my tooltip elemental hit damage supposed to be? I am struggling a bit with guardians. Every vid I watch, the Ele hit guy just go in and kill them within 5-10 seconds, but that does not feel remotely close to possible for me.

I know that my gems aren't maxed yet, but my damage feels really low so I am just wondering if I am missing something crucial. My tooltip dmg for single target set up is only 79k, and that feels low especially when I saw some vids from previous leagues that show a tooltip of 200k.
Guildmate told me to try this Build and it feels a bit like the old EA!-)

Maxing out Gear breaks the Bank but i play only 1 Build each League and thats what i like most.

Now my current Gear
Spoiler

WeaponSwap
Spoiler

As far as i can tell its most important to push AttackSpeed as much as possible and should maybe told more directly on Front Page, but thats my Perspective and can be different to Others!-)

Nice Build here, much Thx
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Last edited by LeandroHazard on Apr 16, 2019, 12:32:17 PM
Can one drop the Yoke of Suffering for the "Shock Nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds When You Focus" ring craft?

Or is the loss of enemies take inc dmg for each ailment too great?
I would rather run a rare amulet if possible.
i don't get it I followed ur guide to the T and I cant do fire dmg I don't get how this works any help would be great.
"
tavi2530 wrote:

What is my tooltip elemental hit damage supposed to be? I am struggling a bit with guardians. Every vid I watch, the Ele hit guy just go in and kill them within 5-10 seconds, but that does not feel remotely close to possible for me.

I know that my gems aren't maxed yet, but my damage feels really low so I am just wondering if I am missing something crucial. My tooltip dmg for single target set up is only 79k, and that feels low especially when I saw some vids from previous leagues that show a tooltip of 200k.

I feel the same way :(. https://pastebin.com/UBBHzQdu here is my pob, almost 40k damage.

I can kill the guardians cuz I know the mechanics fairly well, but it's hard silly, you just die some times and the damage feels very low :(. Do not know what I am doing wrong beside the jewels beeing upgraded

The POB dropped from Thin3 says 66000 damage without the frenzy charges... So having in mind flasks you can prolly reach 100k something. But without flask management the damage is stupid low.

I think other people are doing insane amounts of damage , because they are using crit builds with +20% chances of dealing double damage.

So if you crit and get the +20% chance you crit for double the damage and this is how you do insane amounts of damage.

I don't really know how uber elder is possible in this conditions unless knowing the fight 100% correctly and dodging everything for a huge amount of time.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 21, 2019, 5:01:49 AM

My current setup. New Jordans also included
Off screening mobs with point blank in tree feels nice.
Tryin to get rid of Combustion to lower int requirement tho
Last edited by DipSupremacy on Apr 25, 2019, 3:00:04 PM

Got a fossilcrafted Bow for clearing and a legacy chin for Single. But i guess a fossilbow would also be better for single target right?
My PoB says the chin got lower dps but dunno if its trackin the close range mod of the Chins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info