[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
I am going to start this build . I am currently playing ED Occultist but well meh, I got bored.

Thanks for the answer, I still have 1 more question before leaving.

What's the use of Pyre, just for the burning damage increased ?

You have no cold damage from no were.

Hi there, I think it is explained in the first comments. I’d say the main reason is elemental hit indeed has three base damage types even though we are using the gems to select allways fire, so... adding frost damage to the base with Avatar of fire and pyre will heavily boost total damage. I’d say it could also work with lightning if we had a way to convert from...

I’m sure there is a better explanation with formulas in the first posts.

Regards

P.S.
As I understand, if EH does 100 fire or 100 frost or 100 lightning:
- without Pyre + AoF you get 100 base fire damage.
- with Pyre + AoF you get 100 + 100*0.4 (Pyre) + 100*0.5 (light AoF) + 100*0.5 (cold AoF)

Thats huge...
Last edited by akaron79 on Apr 10, 2019, 7:50:13 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
I am going to start this build . I am currently playing ED Occultist but well meh, I got bored.

Pyre converts 40% of cold damage to fire

this means with aof, 90% of EH's cold dmg is converted to fire and added to the regular fire dmg of EH

its very poweful

(not that the jewel reduces cold dmg, but for this example just know its strong and cheap)
So I'm only at level 26 and after adding Avatar of Fire, my lightning and ice elemental hits deal no damage. Is it supposed to be like this for now and will be fixed after i add the rest of the skill tree?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Pyre converts 40% of cold damage to fire

this means with aof, 90% of EH's cold dmg is converted to fire and added to the regular fire dmg of EH

its very poweful

(not that the jewel reduces cold dmg, but for this example just know its strong and cheap)

Ok great, let me see if I understand correctly, because I am into deep mechanics of the game, but still far from beeing a builder, while using the combat focus jewels you negate the possibility to hit ice/lightning with EH, does this mean that the lightning / cold damage is lost from EH ? And unless you convert the damage through some form , in this case Avatar of Fire + Pyre, you actually lose that damage ?

Curious interaction.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I'm going with 2 Might of the Meeks for this but I don't know where to place all my jewels (I'm relatively new to the game since it came to PS4). Can anyone point me in the right direction for placement?
"
IssaKarasu wrote:
So I'm only at level 26 and after adding Avatar of Fire, my lightning and ice elemental hits deal no damage. Is it supposed to be like this for now and will be fixed after i add the rest of the skill tree?

You need the two combat focus jewels so that Ele Hit only chooses fire. Don't level with Ele Hit unless you have those jewels + AoF.

"
mirand23 wrote:
I'm going with 2 Might of the Meeks for this but I don't know where to place all my jewels (I'm relatively new to the game since it came to PS4). Can anyone point me in the right direction for placement?

There are 3 jewel sockets around the scion starting point. Place one in the top left and one in the bottom socket.
Last edited by liefdes on Apr 12, 2019, 8:58:33 PM
"
liefdes wrote:
"
IssaKarasu wrote:

You need the two combat focus jewels so that Ele Hit only chooses fire. Don't level with Ele Hit unless you have those jewels + AoF.

"
mirand23 wrote:

There are 3 jewel sockets around the scion starting point. Place one in the top left and one in the bottom socket.

There just doesn't seem enough to boost with that might of meek . 3 speed nodes 1 armor and rezistance and Mana regen ? :|
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 13, 2019, 4:11:50 AM
I've gotten this build to mid 80s and really enjoy it! Is there anything particular we should consider when trying to do some IIQ farming? Or should we just throw on QotF, Sadima's, Bisco's Leash, Goldwyrm, and any other IQ items we can get?

Thanks!
Thanks for the answers so far. I am level 70 really enjoying the build, but I wonder, how do you get so much life... I have kaom / yoke, a belt with 100+ life on it, bubonic boots, rare quiver with life, and helm with life. Missing a tombfist , but does it go better ?
First of all, THANK YOU thi3n!

Awesome build, easy to follow.

First time I got to clear all the content and i had a blast completing/progressing my gear for this build.
Especially trying out the synthesizer mechanics and farming/crafting my bows.

mapclear

singletarget

i guess now its time to buy some expensive abyss jewells ^.^ and getting those lvl21 gems.

what is the consent on elemental penetration regarding the singletarget bow, also saw alot of malonheys mechasism setups flying around. is there a better way to get ignite+flammability to got with the elefocus-link?
Last edited by MaduraLeaf on Apr 14, 2019, 2:03:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info