[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Not planning to do Uber elder. I just want to maximize character for speed clearing + MF/iiq gear.

This is my current setup
Spoiler

Goldwyrm feels so slow, should i pair it with devoto or something ? And which piece should i be focusing for upgrade next?

Also, question here. Why do we need to take blood magic ? When you can have allocate 3 points for mana leech and keep anger + herald ash running on mana ?
Last edited by Alizae on Mar 15, 2019, 5:52:42 AM
hey i have a question about the 2 combat focus jewels.
it says "with 40 int and str in radius grants x"
and with 40 str and dex in radius it grants x"
but no1 i looked up had both in radius ?
is "and" ment to be "or?"
i am confused

and if i juse the jewels in pob is lose damage insdead of gaining ?
Last edited by trytoownyou on Mar 15, 2019, 6:54:29 AM
"
With the changes to Slayer Ascendancy do you think Deadeye is more equal now in terms of tankiness? I know prior the sheer HP scaling w/ leech is what made Scion the tank version of the build. Now that those numbers have gone down a bit in terms of overall leech amount/frequency, does the Deadeye ascendancy seem somewhat similar in survivability (while I believe still maintaining higher damage potential)?

Thanks

e: Also, does the .5 Fire Damage Leeched corruption do anything for us? I got one on Frostferno, not sure if it's even worth keeping though.
I'm actually deciding right now between Deadeye and Ascendant for magic finding T16's.

Leech amount is not really the problem with the build. It's leech rate.

"
Not planning to do Uber elder. I just want to maximize character for speed clearing + MF/iiq gear.

This is my current setup

Goldwyrm feels so slow, should i pair it with devoto or something ? And which piece should i be focusing for upgrade next?

Also, question here. Why do we need to take blood magic ? When you can have allocate 3 points for mana leech and keep anger + herald ash running on mana ?
Blood magic is really just for the life nodes behind Blood Magic. It's obviously not a big investment to get mana.

"
hey i have a question about the 2 combat focus jewels.
it says "with 40 int and str in radius grants x"
and with 40 str and dex in radius it grants x"
but no1 i looked up had both in radius ?
is "and" ment to be "or?"
i am confused

and if i juse the jewels in pob is lose damage insdead of gaining ?
It's OR, I haven't been able to use PoB correctly with this build, maybe some PoB warriors can tell us which settings to use to correctly calculate PoB DPS.
Is there any drawback to using the new Slayer gloves Offering to the Serpent instead of Slayer ascendancy? What ascendancy would one pick instead?
Last edited by torvaldur on Mar 16, 2019, 9:37:28 AM
So, Elemental hit has "Only deals damage of the chosen element" and "Deals no damage of other damage types" how do you get around that? because when I went to use it, only some of my attacks dealt damage at all.

EDIT: nevermind I reread the thread and saw the combat focus gems were needed.
Last edited by wowow2264 on Mar 17, 2019, 9:35:58 PM
I want to kill Shaper//Uber to start to farrm T16´s but doing a red elder yesterday i feel a slack of dps. What i have to change? i think the offhandbow to boses is the first thing..
Well, I got close:

Spoiler
"
torvaldur wrote:
Is there any drawback to using the new Slayer gloves Offering to the Serpent instead of Slayer ascendancy? What ascendancy would one pick instead?

+1. Need some insight on this. We lose Tombfist but can replace Slayer (which only have culling as an extra and doesn't even have %x damage while leeching which the gloves have lol, what a sad state of an ascendancy).

However dropping slayer to go somewhere else also means dropping path of the dualist which kinda fucks up the tree? Need to repath to ranger etc. don't know if it worth the hassle.
Last edited by exsvar on Mar 20, 2019, 3:27:38 PM
Why you don't use Yoke of Suffering?
Does it make sense to replace Fire Penetration on Damage on Full Life at single target setup? (If i have Frostferno +2Fire implicit)
bugor420>BAA
Last edited by baaui64 on Mar 22, 2019, 9:01:00 AM
"
The drawback is not being able to use other gloves. The Offering to the Serpent seems like a great choice and I would probably lean towards some of my other recommendations like chieftan/elementalist.

Instead of pathing to the start of duelist I would path to the start of Ranger.

"
Why you don't use Yoke of Suffering?
Does it make sense to replace Fire Penetration on Damage on Full Life at single target setup? (If i have Frostferno +2Fire implicit)
I do. It's recommended in the guide as well as previous sample setups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info