[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

This build will still be more then viable to do all content in the game with ease. Off course, the overleech will only be like 3 seconds and not a minute, but as long as you hit enemies it should be no problem.

Will uberelder ground effects maybe hurt some times in the future, or will 20 bleeds on you start to hurt, and yes, will the darkness hurt faster, off course, but lets be true, it was a joke like it was, and the nerf to slayer overleech asscendancy mechanic are ok, and good for the game.

Wish you all the best for next league, and this build will still rule the whole game - np.

"
Dontbejello wrote:
I believe the big nerf has killed this build because 5 secs is bad for boss fights.

It is 2.5 on Ascendant, no ?
Is maybee a noob question...
Because blood magic ? what's the advantage ???
"
BatuBaker wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
I believe the big nerf has killed this build because 5 secs is bad for boss fights.

It is 2.5 on Ascendant, no ?

yes
New YouTube Video out for the guide! Trees are updated. Keeping an eye out for relevant things in Synthesis League for this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dBsm7tXbU&list=PLnoucF9SPbnv0GsPvkgmNVtYl69orbP9B&index=4

"
I was there when the conversino jewels were nerfed and people said RIP Ele Hit. I was there when Chin Sol was nerfed and people said RIP Ele Hit. Leech has been nerfed and people are saying RIP Ele Hit.

Slayer overleech was too strong and it's been made fair.

Ascendant Slayer Overleech is still one of the only ways to get Overleech in the entire game. It's still strong. You have to attack more often to reach the leech cap and your health won't rubberband back as fast (instead of 6k per second it's about 4k per second). Other than that the build is exactly the same.

"
It's more about the life nodes behind Blood Magic.
Last edited by thi3n on Mar 7, 2019, 12:53:25 PM
"
thi3n wrote:
New YouTube Video out for the guide! Trees are updated. Keeping an eye out for relevant things in Synthesis League for this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dBsm7tXbU&list=PLnoucF9SPbnv0GsPvkgmNVtYl69orbP9B&index=4

"
I was there when the conversino jewels were nerfed and people said RIP Ele Hit. I was there when Chin Sol was nerfed and people said RIP Ele Hit. Leech has been nerfed and people are saying RIP Ele Hit.

Slayer overleech was too strong and it's been made fair.

Ascendant Slayer Overleech is still one of the only ways to get Overleech in the entire game. It's still strong. You have to attack more often to reach the leech cap and your health won't rubberband back as fast (instead of 6k per second it's about 4k per second). Other than that the build is exactly the same.

"
It's more about the life nodes behind Blood Magic.

Thanks for taking some time to update and talk about recent changes thi3n.

Much appreciated :)
Hi, what do you guys think about this version of the build in compare to crit version? In crit u have like above 7k hp, using Xoph's instead of yoke, have 2 auras, possible aspect of the cat and dmg on PoB is more tha doubled. Do u think which one is better for maps clearing ang UE/shaper?
So, It's now possible to Synthesize a bow with +1 socketed gems and +1 socketed bow gems implicits, which makes a +5 bow a reality. Then, with a normal +3 bow, the master crafted +2 to socketed support gems, a level 4 empower, and a level 21 gem, you'd end up with a level 33 EH, assuming my math is correct.

Does that make this the top end best Ele Hit bow possible?
Last edited by TheRabbler on Mar 12, 2019, 8:35:33 PM
"
Hi, what do you guys think about this version of the build in compare to crit version? In crit u have like above 7k hp, using Xoph's instead of yoke, have 2 auras, possible aspect of the cat and dmg on PoB is more tha doubled. Do u think which one is better for maps clearing ang UE/shaper?
Crit will be more damage and the guide recommended version is more tanky. It comes down to preference.

"
So, It's now possible to Synthesize a bow with +1 socketed gems and +1 socketed bow gems implicits, which makes a +5 bow a reality. Then, with a normal +3 bow, the master crafted +2 to socketed support gems, a level 4 empower, and a level 21 gem, you'd end up with a level 33 EH, assuming my math is correct.

Does that make this the top end best Ele Hit bow possible?
I haven't seen a bow like this but yes 5 gem leves from the bow alone sounds absolutely insane for this build.
With the changes to Slayer Ascendancy do you think Deadeye is more equal now in terms of tankiness? I know prior the sheer HP scaling w/ leech is what made Scion the tank version of the build. Now that those numbers have gone down a bit in terms of overall leech amount/frequency, does the Deadeye ascendancy seem somewhat similar in survivability (while I believe still maintaining higher damage potential)?

Thanks

e: Also, does the .5 Fire Damage Leeched corruption do anything for us? I got one on Frostferno, not sure if it's even worth keeping though.
Last edited by superkegs on Mar 14, 2019, 3:51:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info