[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

Not really a wall, i'm onetapping evrything and did my first deathless Uber Elder. I just tought my damage could be higher, I like to min max a bit :)

you have about 680k shaper DPS + mirage archer (another 35%)
https://pastebin.com/PDMTGKFE

your ancient thunder jewel is doing nothing, 0.5% DPS

You could use might of the meek jewels and change your tree a bit, it gives 75k DPS
https://pastebin.com/1Z8TUeVu

craft "prefixes cannot be changed" on your bow, scour and multicraft attack speed and double damage. It's a significant DPS boost (14.5%)
You can farm "damage penetrates 10% of elemental resistances" enchant on your boots in uber lab with twice enchanted prophecy (it's the most rare mod for boots, only 1% chance to get it). If you have that enchant, you can swap fire penetration gem to lvl 4 empower (another 12% DPS boost)

all that boosts your DPS from 684k to 1.05 mil (+ mirage archer)

p.s. You can check my character, it's a minmaxed version of this build
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Mar 1, 2019, 12:10:15 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

Not really a wall, i'm onetapping evrything and did my first deathless Uber Elder. I just tought my damage could be higher, I like to min max a bit :)

you have about 680k shaper DPS + mirage archer (another 35%)
https://pastebin.com/PDMTGKFE

your ancient thunder jewel is doing nothing, 0.5% DPS

You could use might of the meek jewels and change your tree a bit, it gives 75k DPS
https://pastebin.com/1Z8TUeVu

craft "prefixes cannot be changed" on your bow, scour and multicraft attack speed and double damage. It's a significant DPS boost (14.5%)
You can farm "damage penetrates 10% of elemental resistances" enchant on your boots in uber lab with twice enchanted prophecy (it's the most rare mod for boots, only 1% chance to get it). If you have that enchant, you can swap fire penetration gem to lvl 4 empower (another 12% DPS boost)

all that boosts your DPS from 684k to 1.05 mil (+ mirage archer)

p.s. You can check my character, it's a minmaxed version of this build

wow thanks dude, I'll definitely try to do all of that stuff.

My POB said 300k (but I'm not very experienced with the program) what settings are you taking?
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

My POB said 300k (but I'm not very experienced with the program) what settings are you taking?

just check configuration tab from my links

* are you always on full life - to enable damage on full life support
* are you leeching - obviously
* projectile travel distance - anything from 1 to 10 to enable point blank at close range
* is the enemy ignited - yes
* is the enemy chilled (or frozen) - to simulate shock. Because we don't shock shaper for the full amount, but with a good gear we still shock for like 20-25%. And "is the enemy shocked" in PoB applies full 50% shock bonus which is not correct
* is the enemy intimidated - to enable tombfist
* is the enemy shaper/guardian - always yes. We don't care about our damage vs normal monsters anyway

and manually replace "nearby enemies have -9% to fire resistance" to "damage penetrates 9% of fire resistance" mod on your helmet, because PoB can't calculate "nearby" mods at all
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
___Gubbins___ wrote:

just check configuration tab from my links

* are you always on full life - to enable damage on full life support
* are you leeching - obviously
* projectile travel distance - anything from 1 to 10 to enable point blank at close range
* is the enemy ignited - yes
* is the enemy chilled (or frozen) - to simulate shock. Because we don't shock shaper for the full amount, but with a good gear we still shock for like 20-25%. And "is the enemy shocked" in PoB applies full 50% shock bonus which is not correct
* is the enemy intimidated - to enable tombfist
* is the enemy shaper/guardian - always yes. We don't care about our damage vs normal monsters anyway

and manually replace "nearby enemies have -9% to fire resistance" to "damage penetrates 9% of fire resistance" mod on your helmet, because PoB can't calculate "nearby" mods at all

Thanks again man! I've actually been wondering about this stuff since Breach league and never took the time to really figure it out. This helps a bunch!
Hi , anyone selling full build ?
My Elemental Hit Ascendant is lacking both damage and survivability compared to my Molten Strike Jugg. I'm using Xoph's Blood and a slightly different passive tree, would replacing the amulet and changing passive tree help?

Current hideout DPS : 174558
Life : 6118

My character :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tkensei/characters?characterName=starseeds
Last edited by tkensei on Mar 4, 2019, 7:33:18 PM
What's everyone's thoughts on the Scion Slayer ascendancy change? Is the build finally relegated to merely normal and not extra powerful?
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
"
ThePogChamp wrote:
What's everyone's thoughts on the Scion Slayer ascendancy change? Is the build finally relegated to merely normal and not extra powerful?

I think the build is still viably , but considering how bad it is as a league starter and the long term slayer leech made a HUGE point of the build, it will be less picked i think so.

Maybe going to use this as my second char.
Changes in leeching + Slayer ascendancy is too big of a implact to neglect imo. Build seems still good but won't be powerful as tanky as much. Was planning to push my way with this build due to high leech and HP pool, but I'm not sure anymore :(
I believe the big nerf has killed this build because 5 secs is bad for boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info