[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
NexiieQT wrote:
Is this your preferred build over RF pathfinder with 100% immunity? I assume this has better dps, but rf has better survivability.

you can do much more with zephirs but flask will be expensive (I can see 15..25ex range)
"
Fhark wrote:
"
lotusmonk wrote:
Is there any way a Pathfinder can consistently generate Endurance Charges for the potential Immortal Call uptime? Instead of "phys taken as" shenanigans.

romiras banquet and volls devotion will generate endurance charges pretty fast, you can then use immortal call in one of the poets pen's (am guessing alongside unearth, gmp). i dont know how 100% reliable it would be compared to lc and toh, theres a few templar builds using romiras and conviction of power to do this. (though thinking about it with immortal call up blood rage wont degen your mana).

Ah, good point. that would kill the Distillate, right? Or would Indigon spam keep it going? I saw the phys immune templars and Shinhra's ele immune build and wondered if they could be combined, which would free up some gear from the "phys taken as" part.
"
lotusmonk wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
"
lotusmonk wrote:
Is there any way a Pathfinder can consistently generate Endurance Charges for the potential Immortal Call uptime? Instead of "phys taken as" shenanigans.

romiras banquet and volls devotion will generate endurance charges pretty fast, you can then use immortal call in one of the poets pen's (am guessing alongside unearth, gmp). i dont know how 100% reliable it would be compared to lc and toh, theres a few templar builds using romiras and conviction of power to do this. (though thinking about it with immortal call up blood rage wont degen your mana).

Ah, good point. that would kill the Distillate, right? Or would Indigon spam keep it going? I saw the phys immune templars and Shinhra's ele immune build and wondered if they could be combined, which would free up some gear from the "phys taken as" part.

yep it would kill the distillate, indigon spam could keep it going but its not an indigon build so...
one way is to lower your fire res so you keep degening mana with rf up not as tanky but league starting options are limited and im guessing zerphis breath is gonna be very expensive this league,
Is the PoB link wrong? Why the jewels and the tree different? Btw, thanks for the build guide..
"
Is the PoB link wrong? Why the jewels and the tree different? Btw, thanks for the build guide..

Should be fixed now. Messed up before leaguestart.
could u do this build with arc + lightning warp/lightning ball for bosses
"
Selvam wrote:
could u do this build with arc + lightning warp/lightning ball for bosses

Yes, but i dont know how good that would be in the end.
Edit: 97% seems a bit too much no ? pob say 95%

Any way to get a bit more dps and less survability ?
Last edited by EzBreesy on Sep 5, 2018, 1:06:37 AM
Looks like i messed something up when updating the guide. I used a damage ring for a while and only had one resis at 97% because i used avian twins for uber elder. Now it should show 97% resis.

Edit: here is a quick higher damage and level skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAIDABzcEFgqTUGHRA1Z8ySwlG-86rXyZ3E2xWZUuJNG1_667-sEs3-AmuDHna-32CQILkWdYlpmnkV-GjiCmwQHna5j_e2DA3WQVT8niq_TfodlJJ0yNOvufXVKnxZvkSvvempDogA1kqcIAF4XL26qgKRVxrc-LJww-ILH8B88LaPv9qNxhQ5crJhWSDbY8WxMs0kbKo3sVYm8XwR65oPMFSAQUfno8W1odB8C_grvfH-WwBoo-nvDGmw6WErIrv862JuNg18s6XIPJKoZjqDm2L1V1hhWNunjaoUybztq-oPbkBH_EHgN0B83TNpi-tLI8FSCn9-NklNSJy-etwDujxqGswj0
Last edited by Shinrha on Sep 5, 2018, 1:17:05 PM
Did anyone made this build and can show the mapping speed of it? I know its tankier then Markusz but how it clears maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info