[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
Shinrha wrote:
Someone told me about a Leo mod on belts which can be used if you are going for a multimod belt.
20-30% chance to gain a flask charge when you take a critical strike (prefix). It probably doesn't do much, but occasionally it will give us more flask charges.

I got super lucky with the 5th divine. 3 stats are perfect and the last 2 are almost perfect.

I also got a new amulet which is close to 10% more damage:

I was mainly looking for chaos resistance and good life and then this popped up.
7-13% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage (prefix).

Hello, did you try to use indigon for dps boost, some people say it can increased spell damage up to 4000-5000 in teory ?
"
shv073 wrote:
"
Shinrha wrote:
Someone told me about a Leo mod on belts which can be used if you are going for a multimod belt.
20-30% chance to gain a flask charge when you take a critical strike (prefix). It probably doesn't do much, but occasionally it will give us more flask charges.

I got super lucky with the 5th divine. 3 stats are perfect and the last 2 are almost perfect.

I also got a new amulet which is close to 10% more damage:

I was mainly looking for chaos resistance and good life and then this popped up.
7-13% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage (prefix).

Hello, did you try to use indigon for dps boost, some people say it can increased spell damage up to 4000-5000 in teory ?

Indigon doesnt work with blood magic. Zerphi works with mana cost and blood magic turns the mana cost into life cost.

Indigon on the other hand requires mana to be spent.
If you want to make it work you'd have to drop 1-3 auras (so max resis becomes lower) and change to mana based and figure out how to get enough mana back. So gearing would become much harder.
Last edited by Shinrha on Aug 21, 2018, 2:46:36 PM
Hey.. i followed your build guide.. Loved the build.. successfully did the the Uber Elder with no experience & on my potato PC with only 4 FPS...

here is the Reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/99mfxf/i_literally_just_did_uber_elder_on_45_fps_with/

I have given credits to you in the Video Description :)

great build man.. keep it up :)
"
msuroxy wrote:
Hey.. i followed your build guide.. Loved the build.. successfully did the the Uber Elder with no experience & on my potato PC with only 4 FPS...

here is the Reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/99mfxf/i_literally_just_did_uber_elder_on_45_fps_with/

I have given credits to you in the Video Description :)

great build man.. keep it up :)

Great to hear that gratz :)
Why do you go for Cold and Fire 97% res? Why not Cold and Lightning 97% res since you take more Lightning damage overall through Lightning Coil than Fire damage, right ?
"
IronCrown wrote:
Why do you go for Cold and Fire 97% res? Why not Cold and Lightning 97% res since you take more Lightning damage overall through Lightning Coil than Fire damage, right ?

Because my character didnt use lightning coil and instead i used a horror crafted body armour with phys taken as fire/cold.
i kill uberelder on 89lvl.got 5k life.and i have 89 99 99 resistance then use flask.ty for yore guide.sor for bad angl.
Is there any way a Pathfinder can consistently generate Endurance Charges for the potential Immortal Call uptime? Instead of "phys taken as" shenanigans.
"
lotusmonk wrote:
Is there any way a Pathfinder can consistently generate Endurance Charges for the potential Immortal Call uptime? Instead of "phys taken as" shenanigans.

romiras banquet and volls devotion will generate endurance charges pretty fast, you can then use immortal call in one of the poets pen's (am guessing alongside unearth, gmp). i dont know how 100% reliable it would be compared to lc and toh, theres a few templar builds using romiras and conviction of power to do this. (though thinking about it with immortal call up blood rage wont degen your mana).
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 30, 2018, 1:25:15 AM
Is this your preferred build over RF pathfinder with 100% immunity? I assume this has better dps, but rf has better survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info