[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
Can we start this build without zerphis? Or do you recommend running something else until you can afford it? Also, is Perandus Manor and incursion sacrifice alter the only ways to aquire it currently?

There is the temple storage as well. There are poets pen builds without Zerphi's, but you are not going to be able to face tank uber elder with that. You'd also have to change your jewels, gloves etc.

In terms of leveling I would usually start using Zerphi's in Blood Aqueduct. In the end Zerphi's is a core item...
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 14, 2018, 4:35:37 PM
Tk u for the build
I tested with Uber Elder, stand and press buttons, wait for the loots, no evade , no anything... feel a little ...boring :))
The build is best for boss fight but I feel it bad for mapping, better lvling with ele bow before swap to this
"
ltt26905 wrote:
Tk u for the build
I tested with Uber Elder, stand and press buttons, wait for the loots, no evade , no anything... feel a little ...boring :))
The build is best for boss fight but I feel it bad for mapping, better lvling with ele bow before swap to this

Bows are faster yes, but I dont think the clearspeed is that bad. Ofcourse that also depends how good your gear is and if you have dying sun and +1 volatile dead enchant.
Hey Shinrha thank you for the guide! Just a note that the map you need to complete for the highlighted stat in the Solaris Pantheon is not Summit but (T9 Temple). For T16 Incursions this build suffers killing the architect fast enough. Do you think the helm enchant would fix that?
"
nickswan wrote:
Hey Shinrha thank you for the guide! Just a note that the map you need to complete for the highlighted stat in the Solaris Pantheon is not Summit but (T9 Temple). For T16 Incursions this build suffers killing the architect fast enough. Do you think the helm enchant would fix that?

Thank you, fixed the pantheon information.

+1 Volatile Dead enchant is up to 33% more damage, so that could fix it.
Are you using Vaal Rf and Vaal Purity of Fire for the architects? That would help as well, but even with that it can be pretty close sometimes.
How does Vaal Purity of Fire affect the architect? I suppose I don't understand that mechanic.
"
nickswan wrote:
How does Vaal Purity of Fire affect the architect? I suppose I don't understand that mechanic.

Nearby Enemies' Fire Resistance is ignored by hits. Its similar to Inquisitors resis are zero on crit. In this case its just for fire damage, but for all hits. It helps even more in maps with resistances and EE. Also this character doesnt pick up much pen, so having vaal impurity of fire is notable in terms of bursting down architects.
I noticed a calculation order mistake, you should only substract the blood magic cost after multiplying it by flask effect and life recovery rate modifers:

(564 mana cost * 5,99 times our mana gained as life * 1,67 increased flask effect * 1,14 life recovery from my belt minus 564 blood magic cost) * 3.79 attacks per second = 22238 Life regen per Second

btw if you want even more mana cost you can use multistrike on frenzy instead of life gain on hit (for bosses)
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jul 15, 2018, 6:06:11 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
I noticed a calculation order mistake, you should only substract the blood magic cost after multiplying it by flask effect and life recovery rate modifers:

(564 mana cost * 5,99 times our mana gained as life * 1,67 increased flask effect * 1,14 life recovery from my belt minus 564 blood magic cost) * 3.79 attacks per second = 22238 Life regen per Second

btw if you want even more mana cost you can use multistrike on frenzy instead of life gain on hit (for bosses)

Thank you, that number makes more sense.
Using Multistrike is some real 200 IQ stuff. Never thought about it that way, that you could link it and use it with a ranged weapon.

That brings my mana cost to 672 and with one less fevered mind to 560. Then I would consider dropping one to get a jewel with normal jewel with helpful stats.

On an unrelated note this happened with essence of horror number 41. Up until then I got t2 phys taken as ele 4 times and in 2 of those cases it got removed with annul. This one turned out better than what i was hoping for.
Oh that is nasty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info