[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:
Nice build, I started to grab some gear, and I crafter the Astral Plate with good resists and critc chance (No life).

Its 6L now, and I think this is really good for this this build, please take a look and tell me if it worth anything.

Spoiler

Thats nice to have. The idea of going with a Horror body armour is to have more resistances so that you can get higher life rolls else where as well as potentially other good stats which lightning coil doesnt have.

If I would have that chest of yours I would try to annul the armour to craft life, but it is pretty hard to get T1 phys taken as ele. So im not sure if its worth taking that risk. Also T2 phys taken as ele gives almost as much mitigation as Lightning Coil because during boss fights we usually dont have a topaz flask.

In my case it took me 41 essences of horror to get T1 phys taken as ele once. I got T2 phys taken as ele 4 times and twice of those bricked with annul. Which is why im not sure to suggest annuling...

Yeah, first of all , I didnt see the physical taken as cold was only from essence, so I used some alterations (Haha, i'm newbie 1 month playing), so after this huge fail I bought 1 Honor and used it and came with 2 T1 physical as elemental, used 50 jewellers and got the 6 socked them 3 fuse to 6L. I think I'll stop here, 2 much lucky in less than 30 min. lol

Ty for your Guide. Further I"ll try to get another Astral plate to craft again, for now i'll keep this one. hahahaa.

cheers

Wow gratz, thats sick rng. Getting T1 on first essence.
Add To avoid map mod "Players life and mana recovery from flask are instant".

LoL. Just lost a map =/ (I didnt see lol)
So i noticed that its possible to get perma flasks with Shinrha's tree, without having % reduced flask charges used mod on belt or flasks, it does however require atleast 10% flask duration mod (5-15% version of the mod can be crafted with tora).

Which means you can have a % life recovery elder belt that you craft that mod on.

I respecced into a similar tree to shinrha's, not sure if its the exact same tree or not, and recrafted my belt and sorted out resists based on tree changes, almost 70k vd dmg with rf active, no longer using soul of arakali, as i still have 28k life regen after rf/br degen is accounted for without arakali, so using solaris upgraded with shadow of the vaal and jorus, sky's edge.

Using lightning coil and markusz's general flask setup, 81/90/81 resists, 100% facetanking uber elder mechanics, very rarely drop below 40% life if at all, didnt notice if i did on my last kill an hour (as of this post).

Topnotch guide Shinrha and credit to Markusz for the original setup!

"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:
Add To avoid map mod "Players life and mana recovery from flask are instant".

LoL. Just lost a map =/ (I didnt see lol)

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot about sextants...

Added to the guide.
Hello again,

Just killed the uber elder, I took 2 runs (2 sets of frags) to realise the best way to kill it.
I did try to facetank but I died a little bit, so I used bodyswap gem to round the edgs, took arround 8 min to kill it.

tY! my first UE solo kill haha!
"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:
Hello again,

Just killed the uber elder, I took 2 runs (2 sets of frags) to realise the best way to kill it.
I did try to facetank but I died a little bit, so I used bodyswap gem to round the edgs, took arround 8 min to kill it.

tY! my first UE solo kill haha!

I checked your and I think you are running out of flask charges, put quality on all flasks besides zerphi's and distillate. I would also recommend to equip a belt with good life and most importantly 18-20% reduced charges used. Craftable flask duration is nice to have.

Your attack speed is too fast right now for optimal cast rate. Get a non quality frenzy, gmp and try to get gloves with lvl 16 or 18 faster attacks. that way your attacks per second should be at ~3.75.
So after some testing with only 1 phys taken as ele dmg mod on a rare elder chest, its possible to 100% facetank uber elder with only ToH + 1 phys dmg taken as ele mod (15%)

Was a deathless run

Tested with this chest.

For hc i would still recommend going with purities and 2x phys dmg taken as ele mods.

my cold and fire res when doing the test: both at 90.

So lightning coil is not needed at all.
Last edited by MindCapacity on Jul 20, 2018, 3:34:42 AM
Someone told me about a Leo mod on belts which can be used if you are going for a multimod belt.
20-30% chance to gain a flask charge when you take a critical strike (prefix). It probably doesn't do much, but occasionally it will give us more flask charges.

I got super lucky with the 5th divine. 3 stats are perfect and the last 2 are almost perfect.

I also got a new amulet which is close to 10% more damage:

I was mainly looking for chaos resistance and good life and then this popped up.
7-13% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage (prefix).
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 21, 2018, 8:19:30 AM
"
Shinrha wrote:
*******DON'T PUT QUALITY ON IT*******

Got it!
Last edited by Meleespeedorcastspeed on Aug 5, 2018, 1:13:35 PM
"
"
Shinrha wrote:
*******DON'T PUT QUALITY ON IT*******

Got it!

Zerphi's is fine.