[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
tuttievil wrote:
I will, only 80 now at 4,8k but still should rf and br kill me?

while using zerphi's no. if you dont have zerphi's up it will always degen you.
what do you think about playing this build to push delve ladder?
Spoiler

Really enjoying this so far. Can tank anything except ele ref
Hey Shinrha

Do you maybe know what fossil combo would be good for crafting and elder armor? I heard that fossils can also roll phys as ele but im not sure what combo i should use.
Last edited by Hejti on Sep 10, 2018, 7:15:54 PM
How to keep the degen from blood rage enough so your mana doesnt refill when you use zerphy + distillate ?
"
EzBreesy wrote:
How to keep the degen from blood rage enough so your mana doesnt refill when you use zerphy + distillate ?

Use righteous fire and dont get too much %mana, %mana regen and int.
My mana degens just fine while standing still with both Zerphis and Distillate, but as soon as i start moving, in regens. I can't find any source of increased mana regen while moving on my gear. Is there some kind of hidden mechanic going on here?
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
My mana degens just fine while standing still with both Zerphis and Distillate, but as soon as i start moving, in regens. I can't find any source of increased mana regen while moving on my gear. Is there some kind of hidden mechanic going on here?

Maybe you picked up soul of ralakesh which has 25% reduced phys degen taken while moving.
Since yesterday when my lvl1 immortal call procs zerphis and destillate sometimes stop. i didn't have this problem before. Any ideas on what this could be?

I've got 0 mana modifiers or int on my gear. The only thing that changed is that i went up to the next cdr breakpoint and equiped a jewel with 4% reduced mana cost.
Last edited by innriwins on Sep 16, 2018, 8:39:16 AM
"
innriwins wrote:
Since yesterday when my lvl1 immortal call procs zerphis and destillate stop. i didn't have this problem before. Any ideas on what this could be?

I've got 0 mana modifiers or int on my gear. The only thing that changed is that i went up to the next cdr breakpoint and equiped a jewel with 4% reduced mana cost.

You only have 14 mana unreserved. Pick up 1-2 4% reduced mana nodes and it should be fine again.

Even tho Immortal call has a really short duration bloodrage degen will stop you start to regen mana again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info