[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
Just curious as its almost impossible to get the enchant on a redblade helm on hc, how dangerous would running endgame bosses be if i switched it out for a fossil/elder crafted helm with the enchant instead?

I havent tested it out yet, but essentially you'd take about 50%+ damage from physical hits.
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
Just curious as its almost impossible to get the enchant on a redblade helm on hc, how dangerous would running endgame bosses be if i switched it out for a fossil/elder crafted helm with the enchant instead?

I havent tested it out yet, but essentially you'd take about 50%+ damage from physical hits.

Hmmm that doesnt sound great. That's alot more than i thought.
"
"
Shinrha wrote:
"

Hmmm that doesnt sound great. That's alot more than i thought.

pretty much all damage that is converted becomes pretty much 0 (due to 97% resis). Whats left is 17/100 damage as physical. If you have no 10% from helmet its 27/100 taken as physical.
If u level with this build and run purity of fire you can easily wear The Formless inferno that gives u some life and 8% phys dmg taken as fire before you get yourself a redblade helmet btw, just have a cosmetic because that helmet ugly.
Is CWDT + Immortal Call interacting properly with Zerphi's flask wherein the flask effect is canceled out when Immortal call is proc'd? Can't remember this happening before a few days ago with the build and was wondering if anyone had some insight on it.

really frustrating with having about ~6 sec of zerphi uptime left on the flask and then IC goes off and it the flask effect is gone.
"
ASiC4 wrote:
Is CWDT + Immortal Call interacting properly with Zerphi's flask wherein the flask effect is canceled out when Immortal call is proc'd? Can't remember this happening before a few days ago with the build and was wondering if anyone had some insight on it.

really frustrating with having about ~6 sec of zerphi uptime left on the flask and then IC goes off and it the flask effect is gone.

Worked fine for me recently. Maybe you got more mana/regen somewhere.
Would this build work for delve bosses like Aul?
"
Equilizer2 wrote:
Would this build work for delve bosses like Aul?

Yes, as long as you don't have ele pen on him or way too much extra ele damage.
To explain the last part: for bosses we need Overflowing Chalice, Taste of Hate, Divination Distallate, Zerphi's and either a ruby or topaz flask. So if you have lightning AND fire damage on he might start to deal damage. But I dont know how big of a deal it is.
Tried uber elder after two weeks I didn't played the league, I wasted two sets as I died too much.

I lack few things from ur build but i'm not sure what exactly cause all those deaths that I have to fix first.

How important is the 6L from frenzy ? Can anyone check my character ?

Also against uber elder would you go for fire flask or lightning flask ?
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Tried uber elder after two weeks I didn't played the league, I wasted two sets as I died too much.

I lack few things from ur build but i'm not sure what exactly cause all those deaths that I have to fix first.

How important is the 6L from frenzy ? Can anyone check my character ?

Also against uber elder would you go for fire flask or lightning flask ?

The reason why you are dying is probably because you only 15 unreserved mana. Wehnever Cwdt Immortal Call procs it will stop bloodrage from degening shortly because its phys damage. During that time you will reach full mana and zerphi + distillate will stop. That's why you want to have at least 1 4% reduced reservation node.

To test this you can also simply go to blood aqueduct and then activate RF, Blood Rage, Zerphi's, Distillate and Ruby Flask. Then let yourself hit monsters to see if you mana/hybrid flask stops suddenly.

You also want to have higher level purity of ice (level 23) that will give you another 2% Cold Resistance.

Without a watchers eye and a phys taken as ele helmet you only have 60ish % phys taken as ele which means that elder/shaper slams hit a lot harder. At least 50% harder than with those items.
Last edited by Shinrha on Oct 4, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info