[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

Pretty satisfying build, much more defensive than Markusz default build. Shinrha i have one question, can i use topaz flask with purity of lightning as main purity like purity of ice? Cuz i have cold as lightning and phys as lightning mod on my gear and using lightning coil.
Last edited by gsneproblema on Oct 8, 2018, 2:03:41 PM
"
gsneproblema wrote:
Pretty satisfying build, much more defensive than Markusz default build. Shinrha i have one question, can i use topaz flask with purity of lightning as main purity like purity of ice? Cuz i have cold as lightning and phys as lightning mod on my gear and using lightning coil.

Dying Sun is really big IF you have +1 VD enchant while using bodyswap. If you dont have the enchants its more interchangeable with topaz. But for facetanking without bodyswap its fine to switch
"
Shinrha wrote:
But for facetanking without bodyswap its fine to switch

do you mean what topaz flask used for facetanking bosses in my case, but dying sun better for clearing, or for bosses too? And you mean for more dying sun effect i need to get +1 VD helm ench?
"
gsneproblema wrote:
"
Shinrha wrote:
But for facetanking without bodyswap its fine to switch

do you mean what topaz flask used for facetanking bosses in my case, but dying sun better for clearing, or for bosses too? And you mean for more dying sun effect i need to get +1 VD helm ench?

The cast rotation of poets pen goes like this as an example:

1. unearth (creates 5 corpses)+ vd (destroyes 3 corpses without enchant)
2. bodyswap (destroyes 1 corpse) + vd (destroyes 3 corpses)
3. repeat

so you create 5 corpses and could use up to 7.

With dying sun its 8 corpses. If you have +1 VD enchant you'd need up to 9 corpses. So dying sun is a big damage increase while using bodyswap with the +1 vd enchant.

If you dont use bodyswap then there is almost no difference in using it.
"
Shinrha wrote:
If you dont use bodyswap then there is almost no difference in using it.

This is what I wanted to hear, thanks
Uber Elder kill tanking everything, nothing does any damage ~ nice build!

So while mapping apart from flasks I also have to constantly re cast Blood Rage?
"
chinhodado wrote:
So while mapping apart from flasks I also have to constantly re cast Blood Rage?

Blood rage refreshes when you kill something within a 8ish second time window.
Great build, i've been messing arround and i use these boots
for everything, this allows me to not need purity of lightning corruption on an ammulet (since i use coil and need it to be 23 rather than 20 on armor, save me from needing a jewel or ring with fire damage to spells, plus it gives me life and movement speed, hell you could make 1 with purity of ice to free up one of the ring slots if you so wish, i love them, will make another pair with purity of ice actually, just so i can keep messing with the gear.
Last edited by jleonra on Oct 10, 2018, 9:06:47 PM
Hey!

How you calc flask effect bonus?
I check tree and found only 51% without elder belt.
8+8+10 on alchemist
5+5+5+5+5 on pathfinder

I forgot add Conqueror's Potency, +8

Without t1 rolls on elder belt unreal reach +1 max res, so sad.
Last edited by den.yozz on Oct 11, 2018, 2:54:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info