Incursion League Area Stats

"
AtownStomp wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.

I don't think many that farm like that do think it's the most fun way to play the game. When it's the most efficient way to make currency and sustaining maps, it is a matter of practicality instead of fun. Therein lies the issue where those who play to do all maps and all content feel like they are getting lapped in currency progression by those with shaped atlases and repetitive playstyles with a cookie-cutter MF tornado shot build.

I've already done all the content so far, so I tried making a real mf ts character for the first time. I gotta say man, zipping around fast with windripper making everything go poof is honestly pretty fun. This will also be the first time I ever get a headhunter. 2/8
chamber of sins level 1

damn that prophecy get's old

I'd love to see a speed of clearing levels/maps cross-referenced against passing the incursion inside it:

ie. what the general core-game clear speed of a build that can adequately clear incursions (key + architect + open door) more than 50% of the time is.
yea man video gmes
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
This game is too heavily centered around headhunter divination farming.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Are you sure your stats are correct? The last row of
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Average Deaths Per Instance
is
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The Rotting Core 0.30
while area "Absence of Value and Meaning" is not even in top 10. No way "The Rotting Core" is more deadly than Elder!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jul 9, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
low tier maps and act's maps only, lol
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?
"
Nephalim wrote:

Just wait till someone makes a Zerphi's Heart div card ;)
"
Nephalim wrote:

The "headhunter" is the core of the game. This league is so boring as rng (for me). Just stopped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info