Patch 3.5
Nerf Eternal labyrinth chest drops

Hmmmmmm
FIX SG SERVER
"
sevens67 wrote:
chamber of sins level 1

damn that prophecy get's old

Now I just keep the prophecy active so I never get it anymore.
you see that there is a problem with magic find build aheeem DEADEYES , i have like 10 in my friendlist i love them but hm i feel like something is not good idk
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
poe the game with 1001 possibilities..

yet almost everyone plays the same map, probly with the same meta uber build..

build diversity lol..

buff some skills, wait for 80% to start using it, unveil the new mtx for that skill....
IGN: Bluntexile
As if. I did around 200 burials just cause HH card is so popular to sell but not to use it myself. Still volcano farm and so on brings players to exclude maps like dungeon, cells and so forth. Map diversity has grown on paper but is it really grown? For myself i know i ran only volcano, burial chambers , gorge (cause its fast) , shore , dunes and maybe 1 or 2 maps with good layouts. Doubt i am the only one. Other maps either sucks or no divination card drops that are worth something.

PS:quit the league cause portal blows
stats post is fun, wanna know atlas stat too
"
griffinzero wrote:
"
Raw Number of Deaths per Area
These areas are where players are dying the most in both Standard and Hardcore variants of Incursion in the past week.

Area Name Number of Deaths
Beach 83646

I guess that appears because it is the first map everyone does and instantly notice that your gear may be good enough for Kitava but sucks in mapping... Ok, when you shape it the boss can be annoying because of freezing

I doubt it - since they only counted maps opened in the last week.
i <so muCh> like this kind of posts^^
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.

I don't dictate anything, i state my opinion... got a problem? Noone i've talked to who farms it, find it fun lol... you know very well why it's done and it's not done for "fun". Now you can come in here obviously with your anecdotal "bububut i find it fun"...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info