Incursion League Area Stats

"
Astealoth wrote:
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?

There are already plenty of rewarding/exciting stuff that drops globally, exalted orbs, uniques, mirrors(lul). To be fair the hunt for good cards/items on specific areas needs to remain in the game, that stuff makes it more exciting to farm from time to time when you feel you really like to test your luck. By making all items/cards/orbs drop globally everywhere would ruin a bit of the hunting, atleast for me.
"
Honestly if you wanna make money you farm burial chambers.

As I'd mentioned just one page prior, people thinking that burial chambers is how you make money, at best, just don't know any better.

Lair (thanks to Rigwald's Quills) appears to give faster results, and moreover, nothing can touch Uber Lab; I'd estimate that with someone smart enough to know how to sort their loot, it works out to earning ½-1 exalts per run; even at 15 minutes per run, (which can easily be beaten) and (realistically) each Burial Chambers run being 7½-10 minutes (or slower; those Windripper TS builds I've watched are kinda pathetic for clear speed compared to a real speed-clear build) you'd have to get a Doctor drop every 20-30 maps to equal it. As it happens, actual BC farming with a load of MF and 5 people tagging along? The real drop rate is barely over 1/10th that! (AND I'm assuming you don't have to spend ANY time on Global chat trying to trick beg lowbies to come along and grant you free IIQ)

Or to put it plainly, you can sink dozens of exalts into a Windripper, a pair of perfect Ventor's, a spinefuse or Bisco's, and some guy with a dirt-cheap jugg farmer will get money 10 times faster than you.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
eunn123 wrote:
"
Astealoth wrote:
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?

There are already plenty of rewarding/exciting stuff that drops globally, exalted orbs, uniques, mirrors(lul). To be fair the hunt for good cards/items on specific areas needs to remain in the game, that stuff makes it more exciting to farm from time to time when you feel you really like to test your luck. By making all items/cards/orbs drop globally everywhere would ruin a bit of the hunting, atleast for me.

As if mirrors realistically drop...
I get what you're saying and kind of agree, but this is making 1 lowtier map into one of the most run ones... i mean why not just have docs drop in some t15 map or smth... then ppl would actually have to make a strong character, not some t3 faceroller atleast.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
Honestly if you wanna make money you farm burial chambers.

As I'd mentioned just one page prior, people thinking that burial chambers is how you make money, at best, just don't know any better.

Lair (thanks to Rigwald's Quills) appears to give faster results, and moreover, nothing can touch Uber Lab; I'd estimate that with someone smart enough to know how to sort their loot, it works out to earning ½-1 exalts per run; even at 15 minutes per run, (which can easily be beaten) and (realistically) each Burial Chambers run being 7½-10 minutes (or slower; those Windripper TS builds I've watched are kinda pathetic for clear speed compared to a real speed-clear build) you'd have to get a Doctor drop every 20-30 maps to equal it. As it happens, actual BC farming with a load of MF and 5 people tagging along? The real drop rate is barely over 1/10th that! (AND I'm assuming you don't have to spend ANY time on Global chat trying to trick beg lowbies to come along and grant you free IIQ)

Or to put it plainly, you can sink dozens of exalts into a Windripper, a pair of perfect Ventor's, a spinefuse or Bisco's, and some guy with a dirt-cheap jugg farmer will get money 10 times faster than you.

Yup ppl just parrot streamers with putting 0 thinking into anything.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info