Incursion League Area Stats

"
ZachOK wrote:
Remove MF already. It's a detriment to the game you're trying to build. Why have so many skills and so many areas then encourage a huge portion of the playerbase to run the exact same setup and maps day in, day out?

Please don't just ask for MF to be removed without something to offset it like increased base drop rates to compensate by let's say 50%. Take away MF and it makes currency and gear progression a lot harder. Seeing that even with MF, it can take weeks or months for people to max out their build. People can farm a few hundred maps to get one doctor drop. Take away MF and it will take way longer. I personally would be unmotivated to play the game anymore because it's already so damn grindy even with max MF. When an exalted orb drops every 140 maps with MF it's pathetic. In a game such as this, loot grinding is the only thing going for it. The primary reason to play is to get fulfill the gambling desires in our brains by investing time, and having a chance to get a huge return. I have seen nerf after nerf in my history of this game and a nerf almost always means utterly destroyed.

In short, global drop rates must be increased if MF is to go away. I too am tired of being forced to play a 3,000 life MF build every league.
But the important question is, Do you have stats for how many players have posted Le Toucan in Global 1?
There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger. O Blessed St. Harambe Who Sitteth On The Right Hand Of Our Lord, Pray For Us Scrubs Now And At The Hour Of Our Shaped Maps, Amen.
Now we should see actual statistics on :
1. How many unique players reached X lvl with how many characters.
2. How many unique players have 1+ characters.
3. Average time per player, max time per player.
4. Average time per character.
Maybe something else.
Statistics in the top post show that most people never really played high tier maps and that most troublesome locations are the same as before.
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Honestly if you wanna make money you farm burial chambers. That's not their fault for doing it neither does that mean they don't want to run a varity of maps the game just incentivises them to do so. I would question people who care about getting currency but don't farm the best map to get money. That's literally like shooting yourself in the foot because you wanted to be different. It's like there's a bridge with a pile of money on the other side and you run around the chasm because you don't want to walk on a bridge so many other people have walked on. It's like I like similes or something and just keep trying to think of more because I died to detonate dead and now I'm bored waiting for the race to come around.
those headhunters though
So 100,000 players ran Burial chamber 21 times the entire week? Doubt it.
Maybe .....10,000 players ran Burial chamber 210 times the entire week? Sounds more like it.

But it's more likely that ...considering these people are clearing chamber runs super fast...
It's more likely that 1,000 players are just running burial chambers..and nothing but it ...all week long ( plus the bots ).

Just like what happens with every meta map over the years.

It's always annoying to have GGG talk like the entire collective of players are doing these things; especially when they can perfectly well calculate this based on unique accounts ..which they "seemingly forgot to do" in this post.

It leaves things up for interpretation, like 1% of the playerbase is just slamming back to back burial chambers / temples, while the other 99% ran Beach, Arid lake, Crystal Veins, etc. a few times after they got into maps ...and then quit the league.
agree, burial chamber is mostly played by powerfarmers who might actually see a few doctors dropping.
Like the one streamer who is going for 10k burial chambers this league :D

I think less then 10% even bother with qotf mfing.
It is the nonplus if you want to get rich but money isnt everything.
Last edited by pennyyy on Jul 11, 2018, 3:53:29 AM
"
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Honestly if you wanna make money you farm burial chambers. That's not their fault for doing it neither does that mean they don't want to run a varity of maps the game just incentivises them to do so. I would question people who care about getting currency but don't farm the best map to get money. That's literally like shooting yourself in the foot because you wanted to be different. It's like there's a bridge with a pile of money on the other side and you run around the chasm because you don't want to walk on a bridge so many other people have walked on. It's like I like similes or something and just keep trying to think of more because I died to detonate dead and now I'm bored waiting for the race to come around.

Tbh farming ulab can get u way more wealth and faster than doc cardfs... like someone pointed out in one of these posts, if currency is your only objective in the entire game rofl. I don't understand what you mean by "liking similes" btw. Besides i could make a build that clears the whole game quite well for a few ex, hence never understood what this obsessive need for wealth is. Like your enitre gameplay revolves around farming 1 zero challenge, uber repetitive map to get div card drops so u can "get money"? I would rather play the game and have fun and during the gameplay i will get more than enough currency to make whatever i want anyway. I think these ppl just parrot streamers, but what they don't take into account is that a streamer is running that map with a clearspeed MF build with sextants+zana mods and possibly a group and then they run it without MF, on a slow-avg speed build with no sex/zana and solomode and then get nothing and wonder what's up and quit. Like...lol.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Jul 11, 2018, 8:29:33 AM
"
onevaz wrote:

The only place left to farm is lab.
And if everyone is running lab on 3.4

Patch 3.5
Nerf Eternal labyrinth chest drops
Hmmmmmm

Nerf already happened in 3.0

Haven't had a single Death's Door drop since then. What are map drops, midnight drops, etc etc??
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I recently got 8 midnights in 3 lab runs, its all variance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info