Incursion League Area Stats

Statistics of how many people want bestiality back plz.
Where are the number of players on ISC, IHC , SSF and standard ??
"
AtownStomp wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.

I don't think many that farm like that do think it's the most fun way to play the game. When it's the most efficient way to make currency and sustaining maps, it is a matter of practicality instead of fun. Therein lies the issue where those who play to do all maps and all content feel like they are getting lapped in currency progression by those with shaped atlases and repetitive playstyles with a cookie-cutter MF tornado shot build.

I personally like farming 1 thing endlessly.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
Knavt wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
Where's the statistic how many players stopped?

Just open steam stats. It's not so hard..
There's a standalone client. 'Just opening steam stats' sounds like a great way to get inaccurate (or at the very least, limited) stats. It may give one an intuitive feel for what's happening - assuming the portion of users who opted for the steam client are representative - but it won't satisfy the desire for complete and accurate numbers.
The statistic I'd like to see is how many Templar characters, across all realms, have names that include the word 'pants'.
I love this league! Such a perfect balance of rng and fun you can work towards. Great job, please keep it up.

I also need to know this stat ...
"
GumbyDammit wrote:
The statistic I'd like to see is how many Templar characters, across all realms, have names that include the word 'pants'.
Ive ran like a total of 5 burials and i didnt get a card to drop! what is this trickery
them doctors lol
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I would rather see the number of doctor divination cards dropped vs the number of chambers ran.
The real trick would be to feedback this kind of data into the game's drop system so that less popular areas become more rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info