Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi!

Thank you so much for the guide! Currently playing SO + Spiders. Clearing t16 no issue at all and loving spiders! I just have issues with boss fights. Tried Mino and it took forever to get hp to 75% before I quit. Looking for some direction on how to proceed.

Thank you.

POB: https://pastebin.com/pxb1P5sb
Decided to give it a go after previous build I played wasn't that effective as I thought it might be. Invested quite big money in it (for my abilities) and I think it's decent for map clear. I don't know about maven or other challenges. Breach bosses are impossible to even touch as I die to AoE before I can tell minions what to do.

Went for pure spectres. Thoughts on build/items so far?
POB: https://pastebin.com/FeHL1qFh
Hi guys,

I just found this Wand from Std SSF. How should I start crafting this? I will need Trigger Socketted spell for sure.

Thanks
Thanks for all of the hard work that you do for your builds Kay. I love the SRS Bomber build to death. Been playing it for about a week and after a lot of crafting and trading I got it to a point that I was comfortable to take on A8 Sirus. And It went a lot better than expected. I managed to kill him on my first try with no deaths. It also helped that Predator+EE with the SRS is legit busted and I took down his 2nd phase in 2 right clicks lol. As for mapping I would just switch out the Predator on SRS for infernal legions and I would have decent to fast map clears depending on the layout. Even with its lack of Defensive layers I had no real Issues with the build overall honestly.

Anyway keep up the good work looking forward to how you will make the build better.

What my build is currently looking like: https://pastebin.com/8Nc8ZjcP
(Currently working on making a better off hand weapon to replace my current one. And getting the SRS enchantment on my Helm)

Last edited by quickfinish on Feb 20, 2021, 8:32:14 PM
Anyone can let me know how the spider builds fare with Sirius? Since there are no mobs to summon from
"
qihan wrote:
Anyone can let me know how the spider builds fare with Sirius? Since there are no mobs to summon from

I've been using spiders build a while and for Sirius I just switch to a pure spectres build. I switch out Arkaali's Fang with a shield with 3L CWDT+IC, and use a devouring diadem helm to fit in usual auras + skitterbots.
Has anyone extensively tested Flickershades yet?

They look super cool but they clear about the same as crushclaws with much weaker single-target... no real reason to ever use them as far as I can see
Any ideas on watchers eyes? A double hatred, or nah?
I read Comments here quite regulary and One Thing is a bit annoying for me.

Build is squishy???

Cannot believe it! Maybe it helps to list up all possibilitys u can have for Defense Layer, cause 75% of em together and tada, no more beeing squishy!-) Its mostly tiny Numbers u will see but it sums up quit Nicely..

Look for any Ghastly Eye Jewels with T1 Minions Chance to blind Mod and use 2 of em to reach at least 11% together, 10 will work to but 11 feels much better, test it if like!-)

Greatest Improvement i made some Years ago (Incursion League) was using an Watchers Eye with an "You have phasing while affected by Haste. These Permaphasing is an huge Difference in playstyle overall and makes so much Room elsethere, would never again build a MinionBuild without. There is another really intresting HasteMod possible, if can grab an WE with both Mods its really strong, i mean these HasteMod that gives SpellDodge, Number looks tiny but its really helpfull in summing Layers up together.
Test it for sure!-)

As Cluster Jewels got introduced i recordnized an Megalomaniac in my Stash with Renewal and Enduring Composure. Was not going to allocate Enduring Composure and after i gave it a try i was much impressed. You can find that Mod on small Clusters that gives Armour to! But any Megalomaniac with 2 good Stats for the Build and Enduring Composure as Third a busted good. Watch out for em!

An Rumi´s Flask is pretty Standard but often overseen or underrated by People who try to make this Build work. Better change that fast if..

Bone Armour or Steelskin on Leftclick is same as with Rumi´s!-)

Going deeper into Block on the Tree is an legit Option to cause Points of em are near our Pathway. Only allocating Sanctuary via an Thread of Hope (Large Ring Version) is an huge Difference in the End. I know we stuck hard on Points on Tree, its Optional!-)

As Long as Build is not running really smooth without i allocate Mystic Bulwark on Tree, it helps in so much Different Ways that i do that really on each Summoner while leveling, give it a Try!-)

The LifeRegen you can get on Tree is Good but i really liked to see Kayellas Way with going 3 Small Life Clusters with Surging Vitality Skill. With 3 its really much Defense and fits Playstyle of Build perfectly.

Using Vermillion Rings with Life Catalysts can summ up to an huge Difference in total Lifepool. Same is true for using an Stygian Vise with 10% increased Life and 70+ FlatLife. These 2 Things can be gone if Build running and you are looking to improve it even further (called MinMaxing mostly).

Using an Garb of Ephemeral on AG is the Way i go. Even in Ritual League without any Defensesupport on my AG it never died. In Helmslot i look for any Helmet with "nearby Enemies get -X% to Cold Resis" or any Other Resis if i play different. Paired with Southbound Gloves (in best Case corrupted Ones with an CurseMod to spare SkillSockets and go lazy) and with Life Regen enchanted Victarios.

Positioning Yourself and your Minions is something really hard to learn, but with enough Practice you will do it right and use the biggest Layer of Defense. Stay behind any Corner, Rock, Wall or Whatever and let Minions do its Job is the Way to go, in HeistContant an really big Part why it is Trivial for Us..

Please judge my EnglishSkills not to hard, i know they are really bad!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Hi Kay.
Could you add in the AG section a list of topical places where he might die?
This is what I found on reddit (I'm very worried about 4ex AG):

- Hall of the Grandmasters (just don't run this with minions ever)
- Deep delves
- Synthesis bosses
- Acid Caverns maps (Possible boss at the end has an attack that scales based on the number of enemies)

It would be great to have a complete list to rely on. Because the fight with Maven is in doubt..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info