Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Elmore wrote:
Hi Kay.
Could you add in the AG section a list of topical places where he might die?
This is what I found on reddit (I'm very worried about 4ex AG):

- Hall of the Grandmasters (just don't run this with minions ever)
- Deep delves
- Synthesis bosses
- Acid Caverns maps (Possible boss at the end has an attack that scales based on the number of enemies)

It would be great to have a complete list to rely on. Because the fight with Maven is in doubt..

Your ag's survival depends on your dps.
If its not high enough than he has a high chance of dieing in

- 100% delirium to beyond bosses
- Breachlords invitation especially if you do not scour it
Hi Kay I'm playing your minion bomber and i want to add a support animate guardian.

To do so i use elder boots with "socketed gems are supported by level # increased duration" so i could replace the increased duration support gem with animate guardian.

Until now it seems to work quite well even so it's only supported by meat shild but I would love to her your oppinion before I start to invest exalteds in AG equipment.
"
Fortimbras1 wrote:
Hi Kay I'm playing your minion bomber and i want to add a support animate guardian.

To do so i use elder boots with "socketed gems are supported by level # increased duration" so i could replace the increased duration support gem with animate guardian.

Until now it seems to work quite well even so it's only supported by meat shild but I would love to her your oppinion before I start to invest exalteds in AG equipment.

I’m using an animate guardian in my 6th link of my chest instead of melee splash. This build scales so much minion life so it works pretty well. I’ve fought Sirus 8 and some crazy juiced maps and he hasn’t died yet.
I just hit an Elegant Hubris with 4x Axiom Warden and 2x Slum Lord in the top side of the tree. xD
[SRS]
Is there any guide about progressing in the passive tree? I saw the the 3 kind of tree but all of them are lv100 with 123 points used.
TIA!
"
nechrooo wrote:
[SRS]
Is there any guide about progressing in the passive tree? I saw the the 3 kind of tree but all of them are lv100 with 123 points used.
TIA!

I went with it like this, and it worked just fine. As long as it's Character Life, Minion Life or Minion Damage, it's a great choice. You can go for 5 before 4 if you have problems with resistances after first Kitava kill.(act 6) You can(and probably will) respec a lot of the points later on, anyway, so order is not that meaningful. The SRS will pop pop pop.
Spoiler
Last edited by v2irus on Feb 24, 2021, 1:13:13 AM
Hello

I was playing Spiders and Spectres for a while but I wanted to switch to Pure Spectres build, so i bought Wand and Helmet.

But now i dont know which ones and where should i put gems. I followed some build on poe.ninja and went with SO but im not sure if i did it right.
I'm using Pure Spectres passive tree https://pastebin.com/gwnY3MJt

Could someone tell me what should and if i should change something.

Thanks
Help! I have 5.7k life & full res cap, but feel very squishy in map. I am getting random 1-shot all the time. Can't level up pass level 92.

What can I do to improve the tankiness?

Here is my FOB: https://pastebin.com/usNuKP8W

Thanks,
What would be a good approach if I'm looking for a solid toon spectre build that can clear blighted maps and run lab safely?

Just curious about budget and what would fit that best. Thanks if you take the time to answer!
"
infinitude12 wrote:
What would be a good approach if I'm looking for a solid toon spectre build that can clear blighted maps and run lab safely?

Just curious about budget and what would fit that best. Thanks if you take the time to answer!
The main starter build works fine for what you describe. Should be relatively low budget to handle that content. Under 100c I think. You don't need to start spending exalts on gear until you're pushing high end game, like T16 Delirious maps, elder, shaper, Maven, etc...
Last edited by alumriel on Feb 25, 2021, 12:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info