👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Herald of Purity✝️

Has anyone extensively tested Flickershades yet?

They look super cool but they clear about the same as crushclaws with much weaker single-target... no real reason to ever use them as far as I can see
Any ideas on watchers eyes? A double hatred, or nah?
I read Comments here quite regulary and One Thing is a bit annoying for me.

Build is squishy???

Cannot believe it! Maybe it helps to list up all possibilitys u can have for Defense Layer, cause 75% of em together and tada, no more beeing squishy!-) Its mostly tiny Numbers u will see but it sums up quit Nicely..

Look for any Ghastly Eye Jewels with T1 Minions Chance to blind Mod and use 2 of em to reach at least 11% together, 10 will work to but 11 feels much better, test it if like!-)

Greatest Improvement i made some Years ago (Incursion League) was using an Watchers Eye with an "You have phasing while affected by Haste. These Permaphasing is an huge Difference in playstyle overall and makes so much Room elsethere, would never again build a MinionBuild without. There is another really intresting HasteMod possible, if can grab an WE with both Mods its really strong, i mean these HasteMod that gives SpellDodge, Number looks tiny but its really helpfull in summing Layers up together.
Test it for sure!-)

As Cluster Jewels got introduced i recordnized an Megalomaniac in my Stash with Renewal and Enduring Composure. Was not going to allocate Enduring Composure and after i gave it a try i was much impressed. You can find that Mod on small Clusters that gives Armour to! But any Megalomaniac with 2 good Stats for the Build and Enduring Composure as Third a busted good. Watch out for em!

An Rumi´s Flask is pretty Standard but often overseen or underrated by People who try to make this Build work. Better change that fast if..

Bone Armour or Steelskin on Leftclick is same as with Rumi´s!-)

Going deeper into Block on the Tree is an legit Option to cause Points of em are near our Pathway. Only allocating Sanctuary via an Thread of Hope (Large Ring Version) is an huge Difference in the End. I know we stuck hard on Points on Tree, its Optional!-)

As Long as Build is not running really smooth without i allocate Mystic Bulwark on Tree, it helps in so much Different Ways that i do that really on each Summoner while leveling, give it a Try!-)

The LifeRegen you can get on Tree is Good but i really liked to see Kayellas Way with going 3 Small Life Clusters with Surging Vitality Skill. With 3 its really much Defense and fits Playstyle of Build perfectly.

Using Vermillion Rings with Life Catalysts can summ up to an huge Difference in total Lifepool. Same is true for using an Stygian Vise with 10% increased Life and 70+ FlatLife. These 2 Things can be gone if Build running and you are looking to improve it even further (called MinMaxing mostly).

Using an Garb of Ephemeral on AG is the Way i go. Even in Ritual League without any Defensesupport on my AG it never died. In Helmslot i look for any Helmet with "nearby Enemies get -X% to Cold Resis" or any Other Resis if i play different. Paired with Southbound Gloves (in best Case corrupted Ones with an CurseMod to spare SkillSockets and go lazy) and with Life Regen enchanted Victarios.

Positioning Yourself and your Minions is something really hard to learn, but with enough Practice you will do it right and use the biggest Layer of Defense. Stay behind any Corner, Rock, Wall or Whatever and let Minions do its Job is the Way to go, in HeistContant an really big Part why it is Trivial for Us..

Please judge my EnglishSkills not to hard, i know they are really bad!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Hi Kay.
Could you add in the AG section a list of topical places where he might die?
This is what I found on reddit (I'm very worried about 4ex AG):

- Hall of the Grandmasters (just don't run this with minions ever)
- Deep delves
- Synthesis bosses
- Acid Caverns maps (Possible boss at the end has an attack that scales based on the number of enemies)

It would be great to have a complete list to rely on. Because the fight with Maven is in doubt..
"
Elmore wrote:
Hi Kay.
Could you add in the AG section a list of topical places where he might die?
This is what I found on reddit (I'm very worried about 4ex AG):

- Hall of the Grandmasters (just don't run this with minions ever)
- Deep delves
- Synthesis bosses
- Acid Caverns maps (Possible boss at the end has an attack that scales based on the number of enemies)

It would be great to have a complete list to rely on. Because the fight with Maven is in doubt..

Your ag's survival depends on your dps.
If its not high enough than he has a high chance of dieing in

- 100% delirium to beyond bosses
- Breachlords invitation especially if you do not scour it
Hi Kay I'm playing your minion bomber and i want to add a support animate guardian.

To do so i use elder boots with "socketed gems are supported by level # increased duration" so i could replace the increased duration support gem with animate guardian.

Until now it seems to work quite well even so it's only supported by meat shild but I would love to her your oppinion before I start to invest exalteds in AG equipment.
"
Fortimbras1 wrote:
Hi Kay I'm playing your minion bomber and i want to add a support animate guardian.

To do so i use elder boots with "socketed gems are supported by level # increased duration" so i could replace the increased duration support gem with animate guardian.

Until now it seems to work quite well even so it's only supported by meat shild but I would love to her your oppinion before I start to invest exalteds in AG equipment.

I’m using an animate guardian in my 6th link of my chest instead of melee splash. This build scales so much minion life so it works pretty well. I’ve fought Sirus 8 and some crazy juiced maps and he hasn’t died yet.
I just hit an Elegant Hubris with 4x Axiom Warden and 2x Slum Lord in the top side of the tree. xD
[SRS]
Is there any guide about progressing in the passive tree? I saw the the 3 kind of tree but all of them are lv100 with 123 points used.
TIA!
"
nechrooo wrote:
[SRS]
Is there any guide about progressing in the passive tree? I saw the the 3 kind of tree but all of them are lv100 with 123 points used.
TIA!

I went with it like this, and it worked just fine. As long as it's Character Life, Minion Life or Minion Damage, it's a great choice. You can go for 5 before 4 if you have problems with resistances after first Kitava kill.(act 6) You can(and probably will) respec a lot of the points later on, anyway, so order is not that meaningful. The SRS will pop pop pop.
Spoiler
Last edited by v2irus on Feb 24, 2021, 1:13:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info