Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Help! I have 5.7k life & full res cap, but feel very squishy in map. I am getting random 1-shot all the time. Can't level up pass level 92.

What can I do to improve the tankiness?

Here is my FOB: https://pastebin.com/usNuKP8W

Thanks,
I don't see too much room for improvement with gear/tree, other than maybe:
1) Switch from Commander of Darkness to Bone Barrier - you'll need more resists on gear to make up for the loss of +30 resists, but you'll get more defense - bind Bone Barrier to your left mouse button, so it casts when you move.
2) Get one or more Ghastly Eye jewels with minion taunt and minion blind - this will take some of the focus off of you
3) More Chaos res is always good

Also, make sure you ALWAYS have flasks up. To do this, you have to make sure you're clearing relatively quickly, so your flasks always have charges. I might also change out the prefix on your Quartz flask from Alchemist's to Experimenter's. I usually need the longer duration.

Finally, make sure to capture various bosses to enhance the pantheon choices and make sure to change pantheons to match the map mods each time you do a map. If you forget to change this, it can make a difference. (like immunity to burning ground, for example)
Last edited by alumriel on Feb 25, 2021, 1:03:58 PM
"
Andrastil wrote:
Hello

I was playing Spiders and Spectres for a while but I wanted to switch to Pure Spectres build, so i bought Wand and Helmet.

But now i dont know which ones and where should i put gems. I followed some build on poe.ninja and went with SO but im not sure if i did it right.
I'm using Pure Spectres passive tree https://pastebin.com/gwnY3MJt

Could someone tell me what should and if i should change something.

Thanks
One important thing I noticed - Make sure Desecrate is ABOVE the Offering on the wand. Gems are triggered in order, from top to bottom. You want Desecrate to fire before the Offering.
Thank you very much!

"
alumriel wrote:
"
Help! I have 5.7k life & full res cap, but feel very squishy in map. I am getting random 1-shot all the time. Can't level up pass level 92.

What can I do to improve the tankiness?

Here is my FOB: https://pastebin.com/usNuKP8W

Thanks,
I don't see too much room for improvement with gear/tree, other than maybe:
1) Switch from Commander of Darkness to Bone Barrier - you'll need more resists on gear to make up for the loss of +30 resists, but you'll get more defense - bind Bone Barrier to your left mouse button, so it casts when you move.
2) Get one or more Ghastly Eye jewels with minion taunt and minion blind - this will take some of the focus off of you
3) More Chaos res is always good

Also, make sure you ALWAYS have flasks up. To do this, you have to make sure you're clearing relatively quickly, so your flasks always have charges. I might also change out the prefix on your Quartz flask from Alchemist's to Experimenter's. I usually need the longer duration.

Finally, make sure to capture various bosses to enhance the pantheon choices and make sure to change pantheons to match the map mods each time you do a map. If you forget to change this, it can make a difference. (like immunity to burning ground, for example)
In your Act 1 walkthrough, you have this:

Warden’s Chambers:
Kill brutus (boss fight)
Return to Lioneye’s watch (exit to character screen)

Lioneye’s watch:
Tarkleigh: take flame dash (replaces frostblink)
Nessa: buy vitality
LINK: Summon phantasm+ holy flame totem + minion damage
LINK: SRS +infernal legion + minion damage
LINK: Zombie + minion damage
Anywhere: flame dash, vitality
Waypoint to prisoner’s gate

- You say -after killing Brutus- to "Return to Lioneye’s watch (exit to character screen)". Shouldnt you portal to Lioneye's Watch or enter Prisoner's Gate and grab the waypoint after killing Brutus? Then go back to Lioneye's Watch? ( If you dont grab the waypoint- youll have to go thru the prison again to get to Prisoner's Gate, right)
"
DoJoMa wrote:
In your Act 1 walkthrough, you have this:

Warden’s Chambers:
Kill brutus (boss fight)
Return to Lioneye’s watch (exit to character screen)

Lioneye’s watch:
Tarkleigh: take flame dash (replaces frostblink)
Nessa: buy vitality
LINK: Summon phantasm+ holy flame totem + minion damage
LINK: SRS +infernal legion + minion damage
LINK: Zombie + minion damage
Anywhere: flame dash, vitality
Waypoint to prisoner’s gate

- You say -after killing Brutus- to "Return to Lioneye’s watch (exit to character screen)". Shouldnt you portal to Lioneye's Watch or enter Prisoner's Gate and grab the waypoint after killing Brutus? Then go back to Lioneye's Watch? ( If you dont grab the waypoint- youll have to go thru the prison again to get to Prisoner's Gate, right)

Nope. You can log out immediately after killing the main bosses in Act 1-3 and you will have the next waypoint unlocked automatically. Especially useful for Vaal Oversoul since it takes 10 years before the door opens to Act 3.
Last edited by Malacious on Feb 26, 2021, 2:10:54 PM
What is the best build from these?
Hey kay, I love your detailed build and the amount of effort you put into it. I just want to ask, with a 100ex budget what spectres would you recommend for mapping great mapping and boss killing, are SO the best ones?
anyone know what's the formula now for SO shotgun effect?
hi im casual last league i try my first necro build with zombies now itry this pure spectre but aura setup with diadem not work ican onlt active haste and hatred but no skitters what im doing wrong gem level ?
mb miss mana reverse nodes :D
Last edited by carnos26 on Feb 28, 2021, 1:36:47 PM
Which build should i make for bosses only? Something ssf friendly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info