👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥HoP✝️// League start to Endgame

"
kayella wrote:
Sorry for not replying long time everyone!

I've been busy and also focus on finishing challenges atm and also some updates for Minion Bomber build and a Carrion Golem build.

I played most of league with Minion Bomber and switch to Carrions for endgame grinds because need to run a lot of maps/lab very quickly.

I'll share updates soon! (and reply to posts)

Nice Kay :)
Looking forward to the Carrion Golems build.
Hi Kay! I made it to 36!!!! First time in a league ever. Your videos on how to do the conditional fights was very helpful.
I don't have enough mana for Hatred... should I use it or? Skiterbots takes too much of my mana, so there's not enough for Hatred left.
"
kayella wrote:
Probably SO. The damage is great and mapping will be very fast, but the main problem is life pool. They only have 200% life mod. So that's why people have trouble in boss fight like Sirus.

But if you have a big budget and really huge DPS, the life leech + fast kill time is enough.......... but maybe Maven invitation will be dangerous.

This kind of build uses 9link helmet for spectres:

It would be great to add a section for the "max budget build (with rare helmet). This is my first time playing PoE, and maybe i can farm currencies ~100ex or more. But build and items i have no idea how to use it further, if the helmet is replaced.
Last edited by Elmore on Mar 2, 2021, 9:10:31 AM
This is the best guide Ive ever read. Has everything you need to know for the build(s). Thank you so much for making this. Been playing the "starter" build and took it farther than any other build ive tried.

Hope you make someother builds in the future. Thanks again !
Last edited by HardSide on Mar 3, 2021, 7:36:19 PM
How can I get more damage out of my SO besides going dual clusters?

https://pastebin.com/Kqfe9zYN

I know my next upgrades will probably be a +2 wand and +1 amulet, but my POB dps seems low I think? I'm not sure if I have all the settings right.
I use Empower to get 4 Spectres.
If I instead use another support I get higher dps/Spectre, but only 3.
As it is, both versions give same total dps.

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Wich of above is best, or does it not matter?
"

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Well, it's better to hit lvl 25 Raise Spectre without using Empower, as it frees up another gem slot to add more dps. The main guide explains how to do this.
"
alumriel wrote:
"

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Well, it's better to hit lvl 25 Raise Spectre without using Empower, as it frees up another gem slot to add more dps. The main guide explains how to do this.

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possabillity to do a +2 wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info