Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Minion Bomber Build: Im confused. Are Zombies suppose to explode and die? My Zombies keep dying - constantly have to raise them.

6 link: Raise Zombie - Combustion- Elemental Army- Stone Golem- Added Fire- Melee Splash

EDIT: oh, im dumb, i bought the Replica Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish ( it does fire damage to Zombies) instead of the Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish (fire damage to skeletons)
Last edited by DoJoMa on Mar 8, 2021, 7:35:06 PM
Hi guys,

Without Victario's Charity, how does minion get Frenzy charge now?

Thanks
Do minions stay active during disconnects/lag? I tend to disconnect or lag, but I want to play upcoming gauntlet. If minions remain active, it might give me at least some level of protection. Of course Im talking about pernament minions like spectres.
Used your Spectres and Spiders build to get both my highest level so far (97) and 36 challenges for the first time.

Thank you for your awesome guides!

Last edited by OverlordJack on Mar 9, 2021, 7:58:51 AM
For those who played any of the builds...how often you guys die? I remember dying more than I'd like even with the basic "tanky" build like one or two leagues ago. Just curious about the builds now.
Hello, I have stopped playing much since 3.12 using S.O. Physical -> Cold Spectre.
I would like to start a Spectre build in 3.13, but I have a few questions (apologize if these have been answered before):

1. I noticed that the S.O. is no longer in the "Recommended Spectres" lists, and is now replaced by Baranite Preacher, Auto Scout and Crabbie. Does using S.O. (and converting Physical to Cold via Triad Grip + Hatred + Stormbrand proc EE) still work for this league? I read a lot about Spectres, and specifically S.O., being nerfed big time. If it still works, what are the major changes from last league?

2. If I use either the Baranite Preacher, Auto Scout and Crabbie - just to confirm that the gears stay the same (following 4.2 - Pure Spectres build), and the only difference is probably the gloves?

Thank you!!
S.O are fine. there was a portion of the league where their ai was bugged and they used their awful melee attack instead of their throwing knives but this was fixed a few weeks ago at this point.

in terms of viability: cold conversion S.O are quite possibly the most potential dps you can get from a specter in the top end.

The major change apart from the bug is that they removed the ability for S.O to scale using both spell and attack gems ( no more echo basically)

My build is basically a pure specter summoner and i melt the content.... that being said my current build is not even close to cheap.

But ive been using them since my build was only about 20 exa in value ( 16 exa for a decent bone helm with hypo , minion damage , +3 levels and +3% crit and about 2.5 exa for a +1 spectre chest with a few harvest crafts to get ... some resists on it).

Specters are only weak at low investment.. once you get all the usual + level gear they are fine
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
For those who played any of the builds...how often you guys die? I remember dying more than I'd like even with the basic "tanky" build like one or two leagues ago. Just curious about the builds now.

I played Kay's spectre build as my very first minion build this league. By that I mean I've never played a minion build before.

I did very well (maybe 1 death) until I finished the acts and started doing maps. Then I started dying more often.

Basically, your defenses don't grow anywhere near as fast as the monster damage does. And also I came from a previous playstyle where I got to mix in with the monsters.

I switched to the minion bomber build, and that's actually been the tankiest build of the three variants I tried (not spider/spectre.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 10, 2021, 3:46:43 PM
which build is recommend when you have currency for a good combination of map clear and boss killing?
IGN: hyrenfreak
@kayella

Hello, i'm much more late, but at last i've finished the promised to you Spider&skeleton build

With this build succeed to pass all possible imagined content, except delve, never tried :)

The last steps for me is to craft good boots, and double corrupt the necklace :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info