Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi,
There are so many spectre choices! What's the current ranking (best to worst)?

Thanks
"
Hi,
There are so many spectre choices! What's the current ranking (best to worst)?

Thanks

A lot of people are enjoying Syndicate Operatives again, but the nerf to their HP means they're much squishier, so they're not as good as they were, and bossing with them is much harder. If you want to use them anyway, using them more for mapping and something else for bossing is probably your best bet - I think Kay uses them with minion bomber sometimes? Otherwise, you'll have to heavily invest in keeping them alive.

Frost Auto Scouts still do well for a similar ranged spectre, but the "meta" of this particular build seems to have shifted more towards using heavy melee specters - Enhanced Vaal Fallen, Crabbies and Snow Rhex, in roughly that order of preference. Optionally, Spiders for additional mapping speed.

Flickershades seemed like they'd be promising, but my understanding is that some bugged skill tags are making it hard to tell what works with them and doesn't, and their base damage isn't great.
Last edited by Westeller on Feb 18, 2021, 4:12:57 PM
Spectre & spider build i want to do double cluster ... which points i should use for 2nd cluster ... same as 1st or there is something to change
"
Anybody have the problems with 4 maven's 4 breachlords fight?

I have done most of maven's region fights up to the one before 10, and figured wtf they are easy enough. When I beat the required breachlords to activate that invitation I went in and they seriously f'ed me up. Like in 6 portals I might've got them down 10 or 15% in total between all 4. Maybe I missed something, but they were brutal. Im 93 with double clusters, 5 snow rhex spectres, 5.5k life, all recommended gems at 20/20+, not terrible by any stretch. Makes me terrified to try the shaper guardian one once I meet the requirements...
Last edited by Dabbadoo_81 on Feb 19, 2021, 5:39:32 AM
i think hatred aura stacking not good as minions dmg
"
Dabbadoo_81 wrote:
"
Anybody have the problems with 4 maven's 4 breachlords fight?

I have done most of maven's region fights up to the one before 10, and figured wtf they are easy enough. When I beat the required breachlords to activate that invitation I went in and they seriously f'ed me up. Like in 6 portals I might've got them down 10 or 15% in total between all 4. Maybe I missed something, but they were brutal. Im 93 with double clusters, 5 snow rhex spectres, 5.5k life, all recommended gems at 20/20+, not terrible by any stretch. Makes me terrified to try the shaper guardian one once I meet the requirements...

I struggled with the Breachlords too and this was after killing the 4 shaper guardians and Elder Guardians and thought those fights were easy. At the time I was close to 9k health and would just get perma slowed and then dead in seconds.

I have a problem, my AG is low on life (36k), and has died a few times, I use the divergent gem, what can I do to significantly increase his life?
After playing hours with the SRS build, and spider-spectre build, I draw conclusion.

For the SRS build:

I can do 10-boss fighting, but sometimes I can't because some bosses are a little bit harder than others.

I nearly killed Sirius with the build. He had 1/3 life left.

The SRS build doesn't have a good defence layer. Block attack, block spell, avoid stuff are pretty low. You can die easily with one shot.

In the Ritual league, activating Ritual tower is NOT a good advice. As soon as the Ritual tower is activated, the fighting area will be smaller, some area will be pretty small, so the chance to be dead is pretty high because of lacking defence layer.

For the spider-spectre build:
Insance clear mapping.

Can't do boss fighting because there is no way to trigger spiders. The spider will be gone after a period of time. In oder to trigger spiders, 1 of the mobs has to be dead first which is impossible in boss fighting.

You can kill map bosses, but you can't kill bosses in Marven realm, or even Sirius.

I also read comments in this thread, many people have the same problem as mine.
"
lucasrodc wrote:

I have a problem, my AG is low on life (36k), and has died a few times, I use the divergent gem, what can I do to significantly increase his life?

I also used divergent gem along with Minion Life, it had 50k life, but it still died on Sirus. I heard that he should wear gloves with Corrupted Blood, but I did not check it.
"
Can't do boss fighting because there is no way to trigger spiders.

There are two ways for spiders to deal with boss fights.
1. weapon swap and don't use spiders.
2. do the following in exactly this order:
* cast desecrate 2-3 times
* cast a AOE damage spell like blade vortex, cyclone, or divine ire
* make sure your spectres, golems, skeletons, etc are somewhere else
* drink from a Writhing Jar

If all of these steps are done, you will kill the two worms that pop out of the jar. This will summon 16-20 spiders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info