[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
memberx wrote:
"
PhrostFire wrote:
Really amazing build and well written guide, I got to shaper in betrayal when I just started the game with this build and had tons of fun.

Now in synthesis, I've made it past shaper in less than 4days of league start, and is able to do most content. This definitely feels like a league start viable build although Oro's will cost a little more on day 1.

Right now I'm having trouble with Uber Elder, unable to go past 50% of their health in several tries. Is it possible for you to look at my character and give me some suggestions working towards killing Uber Elder? I've about 20ex to spare to min max this build but I'm not too sure of where to begin

Why do you have 20ex to spare and no 6link? It's obviously HUGE damage boost...

Right now 6L Oros and BoTB are 6~7ex each, last league I got both of them for 2.5Ex each, I wanted to wait for the price to drop a little before getting them
"
PhrostFire wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
"
PhrostFire wrote:
Really amazing build and well written guide, I got to shaper in betrayal when I just started the game with this build and had tons of fun.

Now in synthesis, I've made it past shaper in less than 4days of league start, and is able to do most content. This definitely feels like a league start viable build although Oro's will cost a little more on day 1.

Right now I'm having trouble with Uber Elder, unable to go past 50% of their health in several tries. Is it possible for you to look at my character and give me some suggestions working towards killing Uber Elder? I've about 20ex to spare to min max this build but I'm not too sure of where to begin

Why do you have 20ex to spare and no 6link? It's obviously HUGE damage boost...

Right now 6L Oros and BoTB are 6~7ex each, last league I got both of them for 2.5Ex each, I wanted to wait for the price to drop a little before getting them

Okay, so I just got myself a 6L oro's and a 6L BoTB, what else should I improve on? I'm thinking of more survivability because shaper's ice balls one shots me in UberElder. Is there any nodes that I can change for?
Hey, thinking of playing this or some sort of consc. path chieftain. Flicker looks more fun but delve worries me more than anything, is it manageable with swapping flicker for another gem in delves?
"
evolite wrote:
What about Doedre's Scorn?

+2 level flammability, +2 level enfeeble, 20% ele damage and up to 40% increased damage with hits and ignite

Seems quite good, do lose out on any HP

It's certainly a super offensive helmet, no life or evasion makes it fairly unattractive but I think it would work fine if you really want to use it.

The main issue with it is that players almost never lab enchant it, so finding the +2 molten strike enchant on it will be next to impossible.

"
PhrostFire wrote:

Hey Phrost!

Have you checked out the endgame boss section?

There's a small explanation of optimal Uber Elder setup. It basically comes down to changing the pantheons, lots of Blood of the Karui flasks, and Purity of ice instead of enfeeble.

Additionally there is a link to a Uber Elder simulation, so that you can practice the fight as much as you want without wasting actual fragments.

It looks like you might have missed some story quest passive points as well, or you might just have them unallocated right now.

"
Hey, thinking of playing this or some sort of consc. path chieftain. Flicker looks more fun but delve worries me more than anything, is it manageable with swapping flicker for another gem in delves?

Orange text in "endgame gems" section explains how the build handles delve - Was able to delve until about depth 625 last league with the build.

"
Deamatrix wrote:
Is it okay if I rush for Point Blank by level 40 instead of whatever the skill tree depicted?
Furthermore, I seem to be lacking a point or two here and there, but hopefully that works out eventually.
Also, how adjustable is this build before it doesn't work very well? What if I wanted to go for even more DPS?
And what armor should I be looking out for while I level? Is evasion what I'm looking for or Energy and/or Armor, since I see that I gotta hook up on Acrobatics at some point.

It's more than okay, the passive tree leveling tree is more of a guideline than something set in stone.

For gear while leveling, life and resists take priority over the actual base of the armor.

In terms of flexibility the build is fairly rigid when it comes to the passive skill tree (there aren't really any major dps increases to be found there) and fairly flexible when it comes to gear. If you desire to run a more aggressive variant, I would consider looking into loreweave, The taming rings, and dropping some of the defensive flasks for offensive ones.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Was hoping you could check out my character in this league "AntiGunFacts" and let me know how my guy is doing? Right now I am having problems just map sustaining but generally no real issues running them. In delve league I was able to just face tank up to red tier elder and just stand still but currently was having trouble with Maze of the minotaur boss.
Can you check out my character and let me know what I should upgrade first/next to get more damage? My survivability seems good.
POB links don't work !
Hi, just completed Uber lab.
New location for Wildfire just have 35 strength in radius.
Is there a mistake in the build or something i missed ?
"
Blacryan wrote:
Can you check out my character and let me know what I should upgrade first/next to get more damage? My survivability seems good.

Definitely upgrade your flasks + try to get at least 5k hp for high yellow maps.

"
bleah1 wrote:
POB links don't work !

Just checked every link and they worked for me, have you updated to latest version?

"
Shoshuro wrote:
Hi, just completed Uber lab.
New location for Wildfire just have 35 strength in radius.
Is there a mistake in the build or something i missed ?

Strength doesn't need to be allocated to the jewel to take effect. It has way more than 40 strength in radius. You can check yourself by taking the gem in and out of that location and looking at the tooltip of molten strike - the # of balls fired will change.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
What a great build!

Have been following it in Betrayal and managed to reach lvl 93+ (after the end of the league; but hey, its the fun that matters!)

Thanks for it, definitely.

I am still struggling sometimes against some betrayal encounters in red maps, as well as increased damage map mods.

Any chance you could have a look at my character and let me know what I could improve, appart from the helm enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info