[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

"
Ozziwozzy wrote:
i'm having some issues getting minotaur done properly any tips on doing that boss? i have done all other Guardians with ease and i have killed shaper ezmode aswell, but mino just doesnt want to die properly.
maby some pointers on gear upgrades etc.

See my gear. near 400 delve, and still problems with mino, but after change arc to CWDT it becomes more easly.
Thanks, i will give this a go!!
Question: Regarding the gems to be linked to The Dancing Duo, why do you use "Damage on Full Life" instead of "Brutality"? Since it does seem that we're adding only physical damage to TDD. So Brutality gives a greater more multiplier than Damage on Full Life does.
"
xAdamster wrote:
Question: Regarding the gems to be linked to The Dancing Duo, why do you use "Damage on Full Life" instead of "Brutality"? Since it does seem that we're adding only physical damage to TDD. So Brutality gives a greater more multiplier than Damage on Full Life does.

Would Brutality cause an issue with Hatred (Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage)?
"
xAdamster wrote:

i have switched phys on full life with brutality on path of building and i lost roughly 170k dmg.

"
defect833 wrote:

Would Brutality cause an issue with Hatred (Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage)?

Jut by looking at the dmg difference on PoB I'm sure there has to be something, not sure in what way tho.
Perhaps someone else can enlighten us about that.
Last edited by Ozziwozzy on Oct 11, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
Hey guys,

Yeah I definitely agree with your findings. I was wondering and asking about Brutality because I was experimenting with changing up the support skill gems and trying other options. So @defect833 was right because Brutality probably basically negates all of Hatred's extra cold damage, as the supported skills can't deal any elemental damage.

And yeah, the Dancing Dervishes I think are basically invincible, so the Damage on Full Life makes 100% sense. I read somewhere, and can vouch, that the DDs' hp bars haven't dropped at all since I've started playing with this build.
Last edited by pewdie on Oct 17, 2018, 1:37:36 PM
Good Start build, and with some changes and rich items it can be one of the best builds for Delve. I start with it and now i have 5 place in solo delve (661) by necros. i think if Popcorniuss want we can make update to 3.4 with my help.
"
ImAncient wrote:
My updates for something close.

The new herald spells are not a good match

Not true at allllllllllllllll

Herald of Agony is a great fit. Doing it right now. Everything positively melts.

As Pathfinder.
Is anyone successfully playing an updated 3.5 build of this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info