[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

any E.T.A on the update on this build? i would love to give this a go in delve as my starter. gonna level with a bunch of friends so that shouldn't be an issue.
To all the people wondering about the updates to this build:

As 3.4 approaches, it only seems that this build got buffed. In the sense that both the accuracy nodes on the tree, as well as just an increased amount minion damage on the tree will help. Resolute technique will not be mandatory if you get both minion accuracy nodes, however it also works the other way, accuracy nodes could be completely bypassed if you have resolute technique, leaving you with more points on the tree.

There are, most importantly, other interesting things to try out and test, and that will take some time. Some of the things i have in mind is possibly also using the new crawler minion and seeing if linking DD to a new poison gem will give stacks to the crawler. Also, the new passive tree node that gives you all the minion damage bonuses as well leaves the possibility of doing some sort of unarmed build, like Doryani's fist or maybe even facebreakers.

Point is, we are all on the same page here. You can easily follow a 3.3 guide and succeed this league, but i encourage you to have fun and maybe experiment with tweaking this build, maybe you will be #1 on leaderboards and have the most efficient way
My updates for something close.

The new herald spells are not a good match, neither is the new staff. At least for me. All of these encourage combat, and my role is to avoid it.

As I work my gear up (and in the future), I use a chest with specter/phantasm and boots. The specter will have specter/phantasm/echo/gmp/faster projectile/project or slower projectile. The solar guards are good on their own, and all of the physical damage jewels buff the phantasms. This is a great farming setup.

For feet, I use phase run/increased duration/Efficiency/my offering. This is a fast run, good for farming through crowds and seems to work well in the mine.
Amazing Guide, I played in incursion and planning on doing it again, but i assume it will be harder

According to PoB, the new minion clusters give more DPS, and the dps increase is higher if your sword dont have resolute technique (accuracy is wasted so its expected)

With the new 2 clusters (Spiritual aid and Spiritual Command) and no Gravepact or death attunement You gain almost enough accuracy to make possible not socketing Additional accuracy and quite a bit higher DPS overall, however you lose 2 skeletons and you need 1 more point for this.

Hi. Can anybody check my gear and give me some help. i cant kill some t16.
Does hinder on spells from jewels actually work? Do the dervishes hit enemies with spells?
Does the socketed gems are supported by level 10 Onslaught corruption apply to the swords?
This is by far the best minion build.

There is a lot of room for min-maxing or personalizing this build.

I am running something similar as OP but with Spectres instead of Skeletons.

Pretty awesome build. In some maps I have to double check if I killed boss or it was just a mob, because some bosses melt that fast.
Bumping because I absolutely love this build, and to show my support before it hits 10+ pages! (Bored at work lol. xd) It's definitely a big change of pace from my old Whispering Ice Elementalist build. This is faster, more engaging, more close-up, and more zoom zoom. I love it. Thanks Popcorniuss. :) My new main standard character.

Sigh. Working on getting more jewels. It's stressful man lol.
i'm having some issues getting minotaur done properly any tips on doing that boss? i have done all other Guardians with ease and i have killed shaper ezmode aswell, but mino just doesnt want to die properly.
maby some pointers on gear upgrades etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info