[3.3] Dancing Duo Necromancer, Easy Uber elder, Shaper

Appreciate the guide! This build looks like it would be fun to develop as it levels. Gonna use it as a league starter in Delve.
Dancing duo seems to be getting some large buffs in 3.4.

minion Acc nodes in tree. minion attack speed in tree.
ally buffs from warcries, in tree

Smite works with swords and unarmed. and gives added lit damage to minions.
There seems to be alot of buffs coming to this build. I am excited to update this thread once i figure them all out. Resolute technique is no longer a requirement possibly, we have other exciting corruptions like onslaught. Also thinking about the possibility of incorporating the new herald minion into this and see if the dancing duo can apply the stacks that make the crawler strong. Stay tuned!
A fun suggestion :) If the chest and boots have pure hp items for big boss fights... they can have a substitute for farming.

Chest: 6 link solar guard that includes phantasm. Phantasm's are physical damage.
Boot: Phase run with increased duration and Efficacy along with one other farming support gem.

Fast, and a huge swarm to farm. Doesn't change a thing with your main build...
Will you be updating for 3.4?
Now is possible this build with Guardian and new herald of purity?
Do you know if the %chance to taunt on hit on ghastly jewels applies to the swords? Like, will mobs try to attack the swords?
Hi, i've played this build before. What I remember was that the dancing duo's were extremely aggressive. THey tend to go off screen and cyclone through packs. How do you guys think it will go with the Delve mechanics where monsters in the darkness are invulnerable? The Duo's will probably keep on cycloning till you force them to change target with Arc or Convocation. Any thoughts of that?
"
mrmarcus wrote:
Hi, i've played this build before. What I remember was that the dancing duo's were extremely aggressive. THey tend to go off screen and cyclone through packs. How do you guys think it will go with the Delve mechanics where monsters in the darkness are invulnerable? The Duo's will probably keep on cycloning till you force them to change target with Arc or Convocation. Any thoughts of that?

This was a concern for me also but to clarify, Enemies 'deep in the darkness' are invulnerable. You can see in the delve videos that any enemy remotely close to your crawler/flares light radius is not. So i'm hoping this situation shouldn't happen too often especially considering light radius is upgradeable. Just focus on it first.
Looking at the new tree...how much minion accuracy should we be shooting for? Spiritual command seems like an easy pick-up but making your way to spiritual aid while only picking up life nodes stretches the build out to lvl 97-ish. Are the accuracy nodes in the spiritual command section enough (40%)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info